• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Are darknet markets worth it?

Its the only way I shop nowadays. But I only order domestically, and I happen to live in a EU country where prosecution of users is rare. And drugs are cheap. At most i risk a small fine. For example i paid 70 eur for 10 grams of Ketamine shards. Will last me years with my use.

Due to the review system, quality is good and reliable. I still reagent test though. But I would argue it’s safer to buy on DW than the street in my country of residence.

But you need to be crypto and tech savvy.

As for exit scams, I just never hold any monero on the site. Only send exactly what i shop for on a given day.

It depemds what youre after.
Some H on dnms and telegram is ridiculously steong compared to street stuff, unless you have a great dealer.
You can get stuff you'd never find sometimes on the street.
Like in the UK you'd have a job finding crystals meth, but on the net it's abundant. You also find it in your home country so only get anything from there so you don't get customs openinf tour stuff.
You can get it ndd too a lot of the time.
If recommended you only buy enough crypto (plus a little extra for fees) and keep it in well rated wallet. Dont keep much in the site wallet in case it disappears.
Bitcoin fees are really high, so use something like litecoin or xmr.
More people are using telegram.
Just read up online, its worth it as you get better, cleaner stuff most of the time.
If you're getting decent stuff off someone you know, I'd stick with that.
Nothing like having a good relationship with ya dealer, especially if they're honest about quality.

I love the darknet. Never been scammed never received bunk. Reviews aren't a perfect system and they can be manipulated but they provide a lot more accountability than you have with a 'trust me bro' street dealer you've just met. Many markets exit scam or get seized (usually scam) which sucks especially on the vendor side but in real terms it doesn't affect the average buyer unless the market goes down the same day they place their order, and really that's the only way you might end up losing money that isn't your own fault one way or the other. Not to mention in many cases you have the option of dealing with vendors directly and taking the markets out of the equation completely.

There is a barrier of entry. You have to learn how to acquire and transact using crypto. You have to learn how to use PGP for encryption and verification and unless you really don't mind playing it fast and loose with your OPSEC you have to learn how to install and use a secure operating system like tails.

These are skills worth learning because clickity click drugs in the post literally the next day is awesome and I can't imagine doing it any other way. If you have a long-term reliable dealer who can get you anything you need or live in a country with a robust grey market then I get it, but otherwise I can't see any reason to pass up such an incredible resource. It's a good time to be alive.

Last edited:
Bitcoin fees are really high, so use something like litecoin or xmr.
Kind of a moot point isn't it? No DW markets support non privacy coins anyway. It pretty much only monero these days. I remember the early days of BTC mixers though haha.

BTC has evolved from an alternative means of payment to a means of storing wealth. It is no longer viable for DN markets for few reasons.

I’m American but I’ve gotten stuff sent from Europe and I’ve only been disappointed once out of maybe 5-7 orders? And it wasn’t that I was scammed per se, it just wasn’t quite right.

hey all, so in west midlands, coke quality are that SHIT, SERIOUSLY somebody need to upped game FAST! ffs, this has been going for quite a long time, about 5 months now i believe, i just fucking cant find very good quality white anywhere i NEEDED.. so i had to resort back to DN and search for good quality from uk vendor, i can CONFIRMED this, twice i hav tried different uk vendor for coke, the result? CRAPPY QUALITY:cry:

WTF happened to UK drugs market?? and why is it like this atm?? is this because all the austerity still ongoing in uk now?? OR the kinahan hav all together stop supply coke and heroin to the uk?? due to the fact the kinahan are on sanction lists meaning they cant get any money to buy and re supply all the gangs in ukand ireland of course! now, i know this is not confirmed fact but what do u think??

i ask this because in generally. every parts of uk, coke and heroin quality hav been that BAD since last year when kinahan got the sanctions by DEA last year
To do with Brexit I think, stricter border controls, everything is a lot harder to get in. Unless you grease the right palms of course.

To do with Brexit I think, stricter border controls, everything is a lot harder to get in. Unless you grease the right palms of course.
that's why best way is to order from a vendor from UK and problem solved :)

that's why best way is to order from a vendor from UK and problem solved :)
Exactly, it all comes in somewhere, if DN vendors are having trouble getting the gear in then they will bash to make their profits up. never really been a fan of DNM myself but it looks like that's they way things are headed.

I feel the "darknet" may be/has been a myth.
2 peeny

I mean how else do people get busted (other than being a jackass)?