Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Has anyone had any experience with parnate or nardil? How likely are psychiatrists to prescribe them??

And probably most importantly, are they affective against anhedonia?

thats Canada mental health system for you

Im from Canada to Newfoundland actually and they can keep yu here in the regular psych ward for as long as they want. I spent 6 long motherfucking months in there 3 of which was totally unmedicated and i was psychotic and suffering benzo and opiate wd as a result and fuck that place was hell.

My shrink in there was no better then yours as she straight out told my brother that she wanted to see me go to jail for all the fighting i was doing in there. I was not a model patient and got tossed in solitary atleast 6 times. I don't even think they give you food in there (i can't remember because psychosis and wd) and your in there for 24 hours without even a bathroom ffs

Thankfully the shrink i have now is cool though and is cool with weed and stuff to

Has anyone had any experience with parnate or nardil? How likely are psychiatrists to prescribe them??

And probably most importantly, are they affective against anhedonia?

I have never tried them but they have always interested me especially parnate. It's supposed to be pretty stimulating. I can see most doctors having trouble giving these out though as there are alot of diet restrictions with them and these are "old meds" as they have been around forever so most new shrinks have probably never prescribed them.

I don't know if there have been any studies done with maio's and anhedonia but as they are pretty stimulating i could see them helping. There is a newer maoi on the market called Selegiline which has far fewer diet restrictions so you may want to give that a go first

You’re like the only one I can relate to Dr.Zaius as I have no relief and am bed bound most of the day. I don’t know what the fuck to do.

I’m meet with my doctor and psychiatrist this week to ask if I can try an MAOI or ketamine.

I feel extremely helpless and the longer I stay this way the more suicidal I feel.

Is there anyone here who also has no relief? Cause most of y’all talking talk about getting high /having windows of relief and I have none of those and just can’t continue this shit…
Yeah I didn’t see anyone as bad as myself except you NoHope and Bojana. This was only in V8 I haven’t read the others. I did find a few other people on Reddit but there accounts had no activity for months and there last posts were about suicide.

The thing is I’ve lost all hope of returning to who I was before all this. So much time spent not being able to do anything and trapped in my mind has led to a complete change of outlook on life. I was optimistic now I’m pessimistic, I just don’t see the good in life anymore. I feel like I have no purpose and would be better off dead.

For the past 6 months it’s been either suffer through this or kill yourself, I don’t see a third option. I’m getting sick of researching ways to kill myself as nothing is guaranteed. That’s the only thing stopping me. I don’t want to end up any worse off than I currently am if an attempt fails.

My last hope is Psilocybin, it probably won’t do much except take my mind off things for a little while. I just need to find somewhere to buy it in Australia because it’s illegal.

Im from Canada to Newfoundland actually and they can keep yu here in the regular psych ward for as long as they want. I spent 6 long motherfucking months in there 3 of which was totally unmedicated and i was psychotic and suffering benzo and opiate wd as a result and fuck that place was hell.

My shrink in there was no better then yours as she straight out told my brother that she wanted to see me go to jail for all the fighting i was doing in there. I was not a model patient and got tossed in solitary atleast 6 times. I don't even think they give you food in there (i can't remember because psychosis and wd) and your in there for 24 hours without even a bathroom ffs

Thankfully the shrink i have now is cool though and is cool with weed and stuff to
holy shit newfoundland is way worse than ontario it seems . thats wild, i could never imagine being locked up for 6 months 1.5 months was enough for me to make me not come back since.

Your old psychatrist seemed like a bch fck her, mine is jus rude and always blamed the side effects of invega on my 'illness' , you been through hell man glad ur not in there anymore. And you got a better psychiatrist good shit

holy shit newfoundland is way worse than ontario it seems . thats wild, i could never imagine being locked up for 6 months 1.5 months was enough for me to make me not come back since.

Your old psychatrist seemed like a bch fck her, mine is jus rude and always blamed the side effects of invega on my 'illness' , you been through hell man glad ur not in there anymore. And you got a better psychiatrist good shit
Its so unbelievable with all these stories these idiots still claim these effects are part of ilness not from NEUROTOXIC DRUGS

Its so unbelievable with all these stories these idiots still claim these effects are part of ilness not from NEUROTOXIC DRUGS
Yup , im convinced they follow some kind of script that goes like this

if patient complains about side effects
-blame on illness
if patient complain about anhedonia
- prescribe Wellbutrin 150MG

if patient still complains about anhedonia
- increase Wellbutrin dosage

that's at least how my shrink does shit at every appointment

I want to give you all some hope. It's been two and a half months since my Invega shots. I'm feeling really good. God has remained faithful. He's been with me the whole time. And he will continually be with me. God has not given up on you, and God is still with you. Keep your mind focused on him. God is good, and your situation will turn out good. "Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it" (Ernest Holmes). You and God are in control. The Invega is only temporary. I've been through akathisia, anhedonia, short term memory loss, brain fog, sexual dysfunction, and insomnia, among other things. Things will keep getting better and better for me. I see myself and my situation as perfect. I believe and know everything happened the way it should have. As I always say, Everything I have done, am doing, and will do I was supposed to. And I'm happy because of it. I'm fortunate because of it. The mind is powerful and so is God, and having your mind on him keeps you in power. And to quote Shakespeare, "Might we but have... happiness... we should think ourselves forever perfect." Even the Bible says "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" (Matthew 5:48). See your situation as perfect, and see yourself as getting better and better and better. I encourage you to think thoughts of hope and victory, and not despair or defeat. See the victory. See the light at the end of the tunnel and embrace it. Be the light at the end of the tunnel. "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are" (Anais Nin). And in the words of Wayne Dyer, "Change your thoughts, change your life." I will provide more posts in the future. Remember, you are victorious. And you are who God has meant for you to be. Peace and love.

I want to give you all some hope. It's been two and a half months since my Invega shots. I'm feeling really good. God has remained faithful. He's been with me the whole time. And he will continually be with me. God has not given up on you, and God is still with you. Keep your mind focused on him. God is good, and your situation will turn out good. "Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it" (Ernest Holmes). You and God are in control. The Invega is only temporary. I've been through akathisia, anhedonia, short term memory loss, brain fog, sexual dysfunction, and insomnia, among other things. Things will keep getting better and better for me. I see myself and my situation as perfect. I believe and know everything happened the way it should have. As I always say, Everything I have done, am doing, and will do I was supposed to. And I'm happy because of it. I'm fortunate because of it. The mind is powerful and so is God, and having your mind on him keeps you in power. And to quote Shakespeare, "Might we but have... happiness... we should think ourselves forever perfect." Even the Bible says "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" (Matthew 5:48). See your situation as perfect, and see yourself as getting better and better and better. I encourage you to think thoughts of hope and victory, and not despair or defeat. See the victory. See the light at the end of the tunnel and embrace it. Be the light at the end of the tunnel. "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are" (Anais Nin). And in the words of Wayne Dyer, "Change your thoughts, change your life." I will provide more posts in the future. Remember, you are victorious. And you are who God has meant for you to be. Peace and love.
BRUH 🙏

Yeah I didn’t see anyone as bad as myself except you NoHope and Bojana. This was only in V8 I haven’t read the others. I did find a few other people on Reddit but there accounts had no activity for months and there last posts were about suicide.

The thing is I’ve lost all hope of returning to who I was before all this. So much time spent not being able to do anything and trapped in my mind has led to a complete change of outlook on life. I was optimistic now I’m pessimistic, I just don’t see the good in life anymore. I feel like I have no purpose and would be better off dead.

For the past 6 months it’s been either suffer through this or kill yourself, I don’t see a third option. I’m getting sick of researching ways to kill myself as nothing is guaranteed. That’s the only thing stopping me. I don’t want to end up any worse off than I currently am if an attempt fails.

My last hope is Psilocybin, it probably won’t do much except take my mind off things for a little while. I just need to find somewhere to buy it in Australia because it’s illegal.
I’m trying to call some ketamine facilities this week and am hopefully going to be prescribed nardill (an MAOI). I’ll let you know how these go and if I get any relief. I’ll be the Guinea pig.