View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt question

well it would be more like aya
however
I am not smoking anything harsh, my lungs need kid gloves these days and the dmt vape is just the ticket, very soft on the throat and lungs.
Extracting freebase Harmalas is one of the easiest extractions to do. You don't really need the Manske, you can just water extract, basify, and precipitate.

wait a minute,
Oral DMT needs the Harmala because it otherwise is broken down too early to have effects, sure MAO effects can be experienced but I am not that interested in them:
When taken orally, DMT is rapidly degraded by MAO-A present in the intestine and liver, which prevents its access to the bloodstream [https://www.mdpi.com/2305-6320/6/4/106 38,39,40,41]..

smoked DMT does not require MAO inhibition it goes right to the blood from the lungs.

One of the Mushroom storefronts in Canada started offering DMT products to me, through the Instagram Algorythim that has been selling me shirts and even an E-bike as well as several toys for my grand children.
I am astonished how many things I have been buying from Instagram adds.

Well, I went to that store, and sure enough they had 2 pens for sale right in the display counter. One was 1/2 gram 5meoDMT cart for around 200$ and the other was 1 gram nnDMT cart for ~300CDN$.

I had been saving up and had 300 cash, so luckily (I have heard 5meo is sketchy) I got the nnDMT cart. and went home and charged the battery - I switched the battery with my sativa weed cart because the weed cart battery did not have a button and I was fumbling to use the battery button.

I prefer the no button arrangement, It fires up as I draw air in on the mouthpiece.

The results are in-fucking-credible to me. I had a problem with weed and weed carts were no better for me, weed coats my lungs and while I like the high, I cough for days afterwards. DMT is not like that. I can just use that pipe as often as I am interested and no bad lung feelings happen.

The high comes on in few seconds and it is an overwhelming warm body feeling with visuals and mental discombobulation. Similar to salvia but less challenging, even though it jerks you into another space time continuum it does not demand that you justify your existence, while salvia is going to check every word in your passport while you are pinned and unable to argue.

I did not feel compelled to get up and wander or self soothe in some way.

I thin it is a tremendous psychedelic option for short term exploration, including repetitive re-explorative activity through an evening. I have not tried it in any combinations, but I am at the point of seriously retiring all the cannabis kits. My lungs like this.
Was the store called ********* or something like that by any chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun yes,
but I do not think it is acceptable to provide supplier names in the forum.
I didn't think it would break that rule given that it's an actual franchise and has stores throughout Canada.

I was asking cause they opened a store in Hochelaga(Montreal) last summer on July the 1st, got raided the same day, re-opened at the same spot 2 or a few weeks later, got raided again and then re-opened a 3rd time at the same spot and got raided again.

When i saw your post i was curious and looked them up to see if they still had the same location but found out they now have a store up on a reserve that also has billions of shacks that sells cheap weed and derivatives.

Just thought i'd share the anecdote cause it's quite comical.

wait a minute,
Oral DMT needs the Harmala because it otherwise is broken down too early to have effects, sure MAO effects can be experienced but I am not that interested in them:
When taken orally, DMT is rapidly degraded by MAO-A present in the intestine and liver, which prevents its access to the bloodstream [https://www.mdpi.com/2305-6320/6/4/106 38,39,40,41]..

smoked DMT does not require MAO inhibition it goes right to the blood from the lungs
Smoked DMT is lengthened in effect and changed in quality by Harmalas, either oral, snorted/sublingual, or smoked. I like smoking because it's short in effect and there are no dietary restrictions (I know...). I also thing predosing the Harmala is better.
The Rue is harsh because it is a woody seed. Even a simple water extract of a tar helps that a lot.

I had acquired some DMT from a friend and offered some to a buddy to try before I did, he had never done it before and smoked from a water bong. I lit it for him and the substance liquefied then vaporized. He inhaled and exhaled but had zero effect on him. Later that day I took my turn and blasted off My question is does DMT have no effect on certain people?
It is variable person to person imo, some wouldn't breakthrough unless it was in a cart, some needed powder, its a tricky ass sneaky psychedelic ime. My guess is he didn't hold it in long enough, if he exhaled quickly likely he barely got any deemer. You want to hold it in, ghost hit or barely blow any smoke out for it to work properly.

Hold it in for at least 15 seconds IME. some people are a little hard headed, but take a few tokes and hold it in.....

Lay back.
Lay down.
No need to prove yourself.
Yeah few people couldn't get over the taste when I use to share. 1 good friend of mine was so dramatic about it he even puked. I'm like wtf shit was clean I was flabbergasted.

I got him to breakthrough once and he's like "Yup I'm good on that". Lol classic DMT response from individuals iv heard so many times.

I liked to ghost hit DMT. Hold it till nothing comes out biggest toke you can take. Repeat, repeat until your in trip land then breath. I could hold 4-5 blinkers in at once. Which btw I do not recommend anyone doing unless you've smoked a lot of dmt.

Last edited: