• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

well i never bought off them so i dunno if it were that good?, blondie, tell me, u still live in london? im wondering are there still pre drought stuff going around or is it ALL xylazine/nitazene laced with heroin atm?
Not heard of any cuts like that in London but I only normally see one fella who always has good.

Dont k ow where you're from but smoked in a pipe is not a speedball needs to cranked, smoking white on a foil with brown which I'm sure we have all done at some point does not give you the best of both ime just the gear had the desired effect.
Heroin & Crack in the vein is very nice :)

When you get it right (you tend do after a while) there is nothing that comes close - very moorish though

My usual man came through with some very nice heroin, it has that dirt/fish taste & I gotta admit I did enjoy his service for 3 days.

I'm starting to think I may be a Junkie for the rest of my life with periods of being off, when heroin is nice & actually HEROIN & not some weird Chinese shit cooked in a Lab & used to knock people out it's Fantastic.

The issue is finding someone with clean Heroin these days is so hard but when my usual man is on & his texting out you know his got good Heroin & I'd be a fool to say no to a little taste now & again.

I've been through enough shit with Heroin to know when to pull back this time.

My usual man came through with some very nice heroin, it has that dirt/fish taste & I gotta admit I did enjoy his service for 3 days.

I'm starting to think I may be a Junkie for the rest of my life with periods of being off, when heroin is nice & actually HEROIN & not some weird Chinese shit cooked in a Lab & used to knock people out it's Fantastic.

The issue is finding someone with clean Heroin these days is so hard but when my usual man is on & his texting out you know his got good Heroin & I'd be a fool to say no to a little taste now & again.

And you were doing so well...

The pull never ceases does it? Go well my man.

And you were doing so well...
Aye, he was. But we all stumble. It's ok.

But come on, @Zopiclone bandit, don't be giving it maybe I can just take it when the gear is good. I like your no nonsense approach to the whole subject. So don't be giving it that shit. You know fine well what will happen if you keep that up.

What did you do with your time when you were off it?

Genuine love and best wishes for your wellbeing,

BB

I had to put in 40 odd years of hard graft on the ol smackeroo before i got to the stage where i can take it intermittently - good luck Zopi it can be done but be careful as I hear B'ham area is a hotspot for nasty cuts..

I had to put in 40 odd years of hard graft on the ol smackeroo before i got to the stage where i can take it intermittently - good luck Zopi it can be done but be careful as I hear B'ham area is a hotspot for nasty cuts..
Only cos zB bumps up the average

Did you know I'd quit @F.U.B.A.R. as you been off here for a while.
I had an abscess on my ass from not taking a shit In nearly 14 days, I got a really bad problem and the pain from it was too much to take.

I had cash issues also, I had to stop and I'd honestly had enough of it and didn't score for weeks. I had been doing a few pre-gabs, smoking Ganja and drinking here and there but nothing serious, I only scored a single bag on Saturday which was the first gear in months and I can swear on the dog i didn't enjoy it.

Had two old friends ask me to shop for them today as everyone is off but I got so many numbers i went to score for them and had 2 licks but that was only average, I'm honestly done with heroin.

I'm honestly now at a point mentally where I could be offered heroin and could say "No thanks, you smoke it instead" and not feel like I'm missing out on anything which in my LIVED experience is the ultimate sign heroin no longer has the vice like grip on you mentally. The physical issues finished weeks ago.

I'll always help another addict if I can as I know what it's like but for me to go score is over with, I've passed the Degree level from the university of life like you with flying grades, I've learned things about people that only heroin and crack addicts learn and understand addiction from raw experience which has a value you can't buy, I understand things only people like Blondin, yourself etc know and for life experience it's amazing but I'm glad heroin is in my past.

I wasn't aware of any of that mate, but fair play to you.

Relapses are normal, and I think crucial, in the recovery process.

Everything you say rings true with me. About three years after sacking the gear, I 'treated' myself to a bag.

I found it so fuckin annoying that I've never touched it since.

There comes a time when nodding out over a half smoked roll up all night loses its appeal.

Finally getting off involves a radical shift in consciousness that no doctor, rehab, or fuckin key worker can supply. It has to come from within.

Learn to hate the drug you love...

Just a heads-up / warning for the UK opiod users

A friend-of-a-friend scored some "Oxy 30mg" (Blue "dirty 30's") in UK Midlands last week and ended up hospitalised. Nitazene apparently. ffs

EDIT please labtest all blue oxy's if at all possible, shit's gettng real

Last edited:
From what I can gather, we may have somewhat avoided the scourge of fentanyl in the UK., but it would appear that the nitazenes are taking hold rapidly.

It seems to me that the war on drugs is being slowly won by the dealers' ever increasing greed.

I wasn't aware of any of that mate, but fair play to you.

Relapses are normal, and I think crucial, in the recovery process.

Everything you say rings true with me. About three years after sacking the gear, I 'treated' myself to a bag.

I found it so fuckin annoying that I've never touched it since.

There comes a time when nodding out over a half smoked roll up all night loses its appeal.

Finally getting off involves a radical shift in consciousness that no doctor, rehab, or fuckin key worker can supply. It has to come from within.

Learn to hate the drug you love...
It’s taken a long time for me to change the way I think about heroin and still the rose tinted glasses remain to a degree (especially around the idea of pharm grade stuff). But you’re right in that nodding out and having time slip by doesn’t seem as appealing as it once did - time feels like something I could be making the most of now a lot older. The effect upon my continuing depression however is harder. I’m now spending more time working with my psych and GP to find ways around that that don’t cost me an arm and leg or put me at such high risk.

Focusing on long-term solutions is really hard, but often much easier without drug use. Keep it on! Depression really easily makes people act desperately