Help! IV coke binge needs to stop!

Haven’t put a needle in myself since Sunday morning!! ....I know 2 days ain’t shit!
2 days is a fucking miracle for an addict, dude! Be proud of yourself.

Sounds like you're making serious changes and that's great-- keep it up!

You can do this. Trust me when I say that if I can do it,  anybody can do it. You just have to want to quit more than you want to use. Sounds to me like you've had enough. It only gets better & better from here on.

Best wishes on your journey.

I have been there bro. IV coke, meth, and pyros has taken me to some of the worst moments in my life. Literally hiding in a work van at a government building, paranoid, trying to slam whatever scraps I could work up. It's awful dude.

I had to simply stop everything and get away from it for a while. No rigs around for any reason, no stimulants for any reason. Went to rehab. I stumbled a few times, but have largely been IV free since 2020 at this point. And mostly never went as crazy as I did 5 years before that.

But the impulsive thoughts and obsession did bother me for a while. The first days are the hardest, so getting through those is key. You can definitely do it! If you need to chat hit me up. These days I haven't drank in almost 8 months, take my prescription meds, but am otherwise completely clean. And my life is starting to come together. You can definitely do it and relieve that obsession.