KaliSMeth&stuff

Bluelighter
Hi fellow comrades of bluelight
Name: Kali or K
Am 29, feel like am 40 lol
I live in Vancouver
First nations from the kwakwaka'wakw people

I currently work as a peer supervisor/harm reduction leader/youth peer support
I also consult, train & educate harm reduction best practices, OD prevention, anything to do with drugs and harm reduction or drug policy to variety of folks in the community.
I currently sit on executive board & current president of Coalition of peers dismantling the drug war - CPDDW
We do a lot of advocacy for a safer supply that allows for illicit drugs & have a model set up like a store you walk in say what you want and go on your way. An organization that stems from us is drug user libration front (DULF) this past april on the 5th anniversary of public healthy emergency of toxic drug supply crisis we handed out free unadulterated drugs Meth, cocaine and heroin They were all tested to be sure they had no fentanyl

I fight Advocate for drug policy specifically for stimulant users as we often are forgotten about, Youth harm reduction services and education cause Youth use drugs
I first came to bluelight years ago to read up on meth ROA & tips. Bluelight has also been my go to resource for drug info asked at work that i dont know the answer to
CM user-ROA: IV
This turned out longer then expected ahaha

I live in Vancouver
Hey Kali, welcome to Bluelight!

It's great to have someone so knowledgeable and passionate about harm reduction. You should fit right in. Sounds like you are somewhat familiar with the forum, but most of your in depth discussion about stimulants happens in Other Drugs. You might also be interested in our Drugs in the Media and Drug Studies forums.

I also consult, train & educate harm reduction best practices, OD prevention, anything to do with drugs and harm reduction or drug policy to variety of folks in the community.
I currently sit on executive board & current president of Coalition of peers dismantling the drug war - CPDDW
We do a lot of advocacy for a safer supply that allows for illicit drugs & have a model set up like a store you walk in say what you want and go on your way. An organization that stems from us is drug user libration front (DULF) this past april on the 5th anniversary of public healthy emergency of toxic drug supply crisis we handed out free unadulterated drugs Meth, cocaine and heroin They were all tested to be sure they had no fentanyl
That is AWESOME!!

Welcome to Bluelight!!

Really glad to have you. We're a charismatic bunch but all about harm reduction, support and community in the end.

I feel that haha, 32 going on 45 according to my liver

I live in Vancouver

I fight Advocate for drug policy specifically for stimulant users as we often are forgotten about, Youth harm reduction services and education cause Youth use drugs
I first came to bluelight years ago to read up on meth ROA & tips. Bluelight has also been my go to resource for drug info asked at work that i dont know the answer to
CM user-ROA: IV
This turned out longer then expected ahaha
We are losing 200 people a month in BC now. I hope the store is up and running too.

Question: As a fellow stimulant user, is Coke more dangerous than Side? Coke seems to be harder on the heart and CNS. Anyone know? Side is easy to get in the DTES but I want Coke again (it’s a summer thing for me):

Is there any kind of harm reduction support groups on bluelight? Or online? Is that what this is?

Is there any kind of harm reduction support groups on bluelight? Or online? Is that what this is?
What kind of support are you looking for specifically?

This is someone's introductory post to the forum when they first joined, and it appears they do drug policy advocacy work.

We have a Discord server, as well as other platforms and channels, and have members that do all sorts of things regarding harm reduction, from research to activism.

Feel free to make any kind of post/question you need in a thread in the sub forum that best suits your question... If it's better fitted for a different sub forum we can move it to the right place for you.

Thanks so much, I guess I mean peer support, or online harm reduction meetings, just human connections and places where maybe we can share our process with harm reduction

Thanks so much, I guess I mean peer support, or online harm reduction meetings, just human connections and places where maybe we can share our process with harm reduction
Definitely, I mean you are in the right place for that, there's lots of people here with all sorts of experience, it's a good place to form connections, and there's decades worth of different information about everything, you just have to explore the forum a bit, there's directories at the top of some of the forums with links to old threads from over the years.

If you're in need of faster paced conversation, I would recommend the discord or the telegram channel. Let me know if you need links for those.

is it true that everything in Canada is fent contaminated now? Kinda like the us? Are you seeing xylizine up there now? The work you do becomes more important everyday.

Welcome to bluelifht