• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Sitting all cozied up in bed, dabs, and I ate an eighth of mushrooms about an hour and a half ago. Fun night. 😁

I'm feeling stoned af. Just got myself 2g kyptonite. Smoke 1g and I'm in wonderland lol

Also just had more gabapentin, at 2800mg. Been staggering since I woke.

And more benzos
10 diazepam
1mg alprozalam

So overall I'm walking on clouds

Still riding a lovely glow from a 3.5g mushie trip last night, 2mg bupe a little while ago and now smoking a delicious Cherry Cookies bong with a live resin/diamond center. Baked and vibing nicely, about to go mow the lawn and enjoy some sunshine. 😎 🙂

🫠✌️

Smoked my last gram kryptonite and stopped the gabbapentin about 2hrs ago total was 3600mg. I'm feeling floaty, maybe to floaty as I'm floating into stuff 🤣 also had 6mg Bromazepam

Just home from work about half an hour ago, relaxing, drinking some coffee and smoking a bong of Motorbreath flower with a chunk of diamond in the middle the size of a pea. Bzz bzzzzz. 🙂

Well it's later in the afternoon like 16:18, so day basically over. My other half was out with her mom or spend the day with her. I went out and got us bromazepam and pregabalin for myself.

Well she got home with surprise for me too. Got a blister pack (10 jellies) of one of my favorite benzos Temazepam 20mg, so loving her for that. She also got a blister pack of 2mg lorazepam (10 tabs).

So I just took to the following
40mg temazepam
2mg lorazepam
And just lir a joint.

Maybe I can squeeze a nap in.

Last edited:
Well it's later in the afternoon like 16:18, so day basically over. My other half was out with her mom or spend the day with her. I went out and got us bromazepam and pregabalin for myself.

Well she got home with surprise for me too. Got a blister pack (10 jellies) of one of my favorite benzos Temazepam 10mg, so loving her for that. She also got a blister pack of 2mg lorazepam (10 tabs).

So I just took to the following
40mg temazepam
2mg lorazepam
And just lir a joint.

Maybe I can squeeze a nap in.
Well after all that I'm now feeling the nod coming in for landing. Just hope the plain brought sleep with it, just an hour nap will do. Lol

Well I'm in semi nodville. Had this all planned out off course, reason methadone dose was only 10mg. I new I was getting a little dosh from a side hussle paid into one of my accounts today. So I went to my local supply and got 4 pieces of crack and 7 bags H.

So my routine for days like today is planned out in a specific way so I don't go paras (paranoid) and extreme anxiety.

So before I drove there I had 6mg bromazepam. The whole trip there and back takes about 15 minutes. Then when I'm home the ritual starts.

First a burn a piece into the quaze (thin copper wire wrapped and rolled into a ball and pressed down to make a half moon look from the side and round from front). Then I get my stuff out for a shot. I then warm the quaze again till I see smoke starting & then quickly pulling my hit till finished and keep it in as long as I can. As I exhale that Zing hits me and hard. Enjoy the zing for the less then a minutes that it lasts and then just ride the wave out for another few minutes, Like 10 minutes or so. Then I have 1mg alprozalam and 2mg lorazepam, this is for a quick come down and preventing the paras and anxiety I get about 30-45 min after I had my hit.

Then I get my rig out and start prepping my shot, which is normally 1 and a half bags. Then I spike that mofo and feel that sweet rush and sometimes overwhelming hard-core itching. Light a smoke and then just lay back on my bed and enjoy.

I wait an hr and then repeat that process. So right now I just did my 2nd round and I'm in total bliss.

Day 9 no Fentanyl feeling great! I slipped up recently but I'm done with the shit, it's burning on the cross..

10g Red vein Kratom
3mg Alprazolam
Lil bit of Cocaine
Cannabis - Divine Banana

I'm feeling good. Nice and motivational. Still no Fetty and it's feeling awesome. Jamming out to some G59, iykyk.

2mg Alprazolam (oral)
5mg of Red vein Kratom
Smoking on some fire Divine Banana (18in flower bong)
Nicotine via disposable vape

Now I just need my blow plug to get off thier ass!