• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

I get sleepy sometimes taking too much. I also feel sometimes it was too speedy, or like being spun, taking too much.
But what I really like it rolling and drinking beers in a safe haven.

I really wanna find a radio station that's 80's ecstasy tunes.
In the mood to listen to some 80s tunes and vibe.

And then I just watched this this morning after seeing Fatboy Slim last night in Queen's Knock Down Center, coming down from 40 mg 2C-B and 2 hits of WoW blotter… And all I can say is: perfection. So gangster.

15mg+12mg Psilacetin tonight. Put the second cap where my cat can't find it this time. Total accident last time, bastard is wily.

Kratom and some alprazolam and some liquor. Legal as fuck.

You may consider pre-gaming w/a 5-HTP3 inhibitor like Ondansetron (Zofran) or similar. Or maybe some ginger could help, and cannabis of course if you and/or the wife are into it. Helps soothe the stomach all of these things, and 5HTP3 is the serotonin receptor subtype responsible for nausea. If your wife is prone to stomach ailments the way my girlfriend is, these things will help a lot with a substance like mescaline and its related compounds.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I don't think either of us need it. She tolerated cactus tea very well in the past. This won't be our first time drinking cactus tea together or even our first time doing so on the day of our anniversary. It will be the first time in over 15 years though.

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I promise I'm not insane currently, I've just been having a busy year so far.

I need to catch up on things here more when I have time, but I just wanted to share for now that I just posted a trip report (my first in years, actually). It's about a cool trip I had recently on my favorite drug that no one ever uses or knows anything about.

I don't have time to say much else today, but I miss you all and I promise that earlier this year was just a *cough* thing that happened and that episode is over now. Still digesting a lot of it to this day though.

I'll be back around more when I can but until then, happy tripping everyone. ❤️