• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs make your sex drive go wild?

hell yeah ! I wonder where this " coke is great for sex " myth comes from, maybe used in moderation or in the middle of the action,
I think it’s for ppl that just casually use coke not regular heavy addicts.

I wasn’t a big coke user and the stuff (especially base) made me extremely horny and no problems getting hard. There was even a couple years where I used crack like 3 times a week and never had the baby dick thing. Idk why.

But for a man?? Lol

Makes ya go soft sometimes...other times men report it makes them good at sex
Forgot my laughing emoji, but, yeah. I've been gotten drunk and done something I should not have done. Notice I said "been gotten" drunk.
Whiskey dick is a fickle thing. More often than not, you go forever. However, a fair amount of the time it's a noodle. Sometimes both things happen. You go for a long time and then it turns into a noodle.

But for a man?? Lol

In moderation ( or at least unless I m completely shit faced) is the only sex friendly drug for me, makes me hornier and more confident, lowers my inhibitions, very effective tool when I was single especially when I moved to the UK and then to Brazil. Obviously one can end up with a not so attractive person or one that does not exactly matches his-her general sexual orientation but that s part of the fun methinks....

But for a man?? Lol

i think being good at sex for what we assume a female wants and having sex drive gone wild is kind of two different things though... for me with alcohol or downers, it's easy not to come so easily.. sometimes i would have to get myself worked up to achieve orgasm, and that can be enjoyable... but like alcohol isn't going to make me have a raging leaky boner even when confronted with a sexual situation, it's a little bit harder to stay up, and that might make it better for longer sex and having more control over when i orgasm... stimulants is kind of the same thing, but i'll have even more of a problem staying hard. somtimes it's like i can cum while my dick isn't even fully erect with stims.. psychedelics and weed (debating whether that's a psychedelic) are really the only drugs where i stay most horny...

if i'm coming off drugs, esspecially downers or anti-psychotics, i can jerk off or fuck over and over again for hours on end.

it's a little bit harder to stay up
which is not necessarily a bad thing, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, when drugs give you a limp dick, make oral sex.... a well performed cunnilingus is generally appreciated

^^^^for me i normally ejaculate after like two seconds, so i assume that's not ideal for the women.. with alcohol, it's harder to stay up, but i'd think some guys use that to their advantage, they can keep going a little longer... on t.v. and stuff it's often portrayed that the man doesn't go long enough for the women's pleasure. with alcohol i can go for a while... during sex and not masturbation i can always keep it up while moderately drunk a lot more than stimulants... i usually went pretty hard using adderall though, maybe if i was dosing lower it'd be cool.

i remember like limp dick jerking off on adderall for like at least an hour which is a long time to be doing that for me and like cumming barely anything while my dick was like barely hard... i'd feel foolish even trying to get with a girl on stimulants... would give sex a go with alcohol though.

Psychedelics all the way! Cannabis enhances sex a lot but doesn't amplify desire for me. Psychedelics do both very well and also work well with cannabis for even greater intensity.

I think my all time favorite would have to be mescaline. It provides tremendous physical energy and stamina, empathogenesis, a deep aesthetic appreciation of the bodies appearance and form, a touch of timeless spiritual feeling, and of course a huge amplification of sensation. I've never had a problem getting it up on mescaline, either. If anything, it's easier to get hard and stay that way.

Another one I like a lot is 2C-E because it's so incredibly intense, even more than mescaline, but it lacks some other positive aspects of mescaline. Other highlights for me include LSD, 2C-I, and 4-XX-MiPT. Many others I've tried and haven't named here are good too but perhaps not as good as the five I named here.

Think I'm done wit meth for this. I feel more chilled and the dick shrivel. Don't feel horny at all. Just want to chill.

Meth will only be for getting stuff done.

I'm going back to a. few drinks and GHB.