• Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other - list below

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters
So if I got you right, that's a plan 😉
To try things out and keep making interesting experiences is definitely a plan. That's what life is for. That's what makes us who we are. Our experiences and how we reflect on them.
Won't say I would never try LSD, but it's very low-priority. My brain and imagination are active enough as it is, I'm quite good at putting myself in trance-like situations and live out whole stories in my mind without the help of any drug.

To try things out and keep making interesting experiences is definitely a plan. That's what life is for. That's what makes us who we are. Our experiences and how we reflect on them.
Won't say I would never try LSD, but it's very low-priority. My brain and imagination are active enough as it is, I'm quite good at putting myself in trance-like situations and live out whole stories in my mind without the help of any drug.
When I was younger I also used to believe that experiences are the (main) purpose of life, and tried to collect as many of them as possible - including drugs. Later I changed my attitude though, because experience alone doesn't make life good. There are so many other things that matter when you look back and wonder: what did I do this all for? And what's the result of it? Was it worth the hassle and what did I sacrifice for it?
For me personally there was a point when I felt pity on myself and decided to stop the experiments... And there came another day when I decided to continue experimenting. With a different target in mind. What I'm trying to say is: Who we are is not defined by the experiences we made, that influences it ofc, but the main point is how we act imho. What are the actions of our body, speech and mind. If the mind is filled with anger or grief, guilt, you name it - then that's what defines your life way more than the most beautiful mountain view on earth, the most mind boggling sex or trip you ever had...
Though this might be a bit off topic here...😅

Last edited:
PS: When it comes to stories in the mind - they used to possess me literally, some for weeks where I would spend every free second fantasizing... Sometimes one after the other, sometimes there were years in between. I don't know - is it not normal?

And what's the result of it? Was it worth the hassle and what did I sacrifice for it?
What would be the results of your actions be, then?
What are the actions of our body, speech and mind. If the mind is filled with anger or grief, guilt, you name it - then that's what defines your life way more than the most beautiful mountain view on earth, the most mind boggling sex or trip you ever had...
I'm not very emotionally driven, and the sight of something I like makes me smile no matter how angry or sad I might feel.

PS: When it comes to stories in the mind - they used to possess me literally, some for weeks where I would spend every free second fantasizing... Sometimes one after the other, sometimes there were years in between. I don't know - is it not normal?
I guess it depends on the quality of the stories, and to what point they helped you, or kept you from living in the real world.

I'm not very emotionally driven, and the sight of something I like makes me smile no matter how angry or sad I might feel.

That's good then. I didn't mean to say it's worthless. We all need some simple good moments... Sometimes they heal us even.. in that case they are very precious. But sometimes we grow habits of seeking those moments and forget even the reason for it.

What would be the results of your actions be, then?
That depends on the action ofc, can't generally reply to that. It can be questioned for any decision you ever took in life...

I guess it depends on the quality of the stories, and to what point they helped you, or kept you from living in the real world.
Quality was wicked ofc, drugs-related or other 😈. Help I can't say. They were inner necessity. No doubt. Just bubbling to the surface...

You still using?
Sorry if that's already been asked, or if you already told.
It's just that the other day a conversation (family, not here) came up about parents using drugs.
I think I also saw a threat about that here somewhere, but didn't read.

You still using?
Sorry if that's already been asked, or if you already told.
It's just that the other day a conversation (family, not here) came up about parents using drugs.
I think I also saw a threat about that here somewhere, but didn't read.
Yeah... I replied to that thread...

Any opioids will do, but the best for me are Heroin and Hydromorphone. Morphine in a pinch, and fentanyl only because it's so easily accessible.. :/