• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Never drank the second (and consequently third) mug of coffee, and neither did I take any modafinil. Instead I managed to sleep for two more hours. I'm now enjoying lukewarm coffee and will leave it that it. Will do the exciting part of work, then go out and buy dog food (missed the delivery truck yesterday) and otherwise enjoy a chill day (weather is gray enough for that).

And a good morning to all you fine folks. 😎 🌄

Didn't really get much sleep, new digs and a headache, but it's all good. Gotta head out fairly early this morning and begin the apartment/room/house hunt lol. Getting in shape with:

Lots of coffee
Nic vape
No weed yet, but shortly 😉
2.5mg bupe
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
60mg testosterone IM

Anticipating that mid morning circadian misalignment brain sizzle, but it'll be okay, and still a boss ass day. 😉

Stay safe, y'all.

🫠✌️
You upgrading in size for more comfy Ness
when baked 🤣 Is the test for trt and what Ester?

Going to bed early with little clona in the system works, but gets me up and running after only 4-5 hours of medium-quality sleep.
It's 5:30, I'm already up since 4:15, and now drinking the first of what is going to be (again) 3 mugs of coffee with some modanifil, because coffee does little to keep we awake.

Have to finish some work stuff later (too cold for that now) and then I have to look for my modafinil script because I'm running out!

Have a glorious day!
Lol to me 4-5hrs of quality sleep sound godsend. Even with (SARIs) class of antidepressants and fairly high benzo dose prebed as prescribed ( though i am using a bit more then prescribed, admitting so, on the benzo side ) and even with my nightly dose I only get broken sleep and maybe a solid 2hrs. Only thing that always gives me a decent 6hr straight blissfull nights rest is temazapam and diazepam combo. And I still dream. Not that dead sleep. But rotate weekly as I don't want to lose the effect.

Psst.. mind if I ask what that small.dose is.

Lol to me 4-5hrs of quality sleep sound godsend. Even with (SARIs) class of antidepressants and fairly high benzo dose prebed as prescribed ( though i am using a bit more then prescribed, admitting so, on the benzo side ) and even with my nightly dose I only get broken sleep and maybe a solid 2hrs. Only thing that always gives me a decent 6hr straight blissfull nights rest is temazapam and diazepam combo. And I still dream. Not that dead sleep. But rotate weekly as I don't want to lose the effect.

Psst.. mind if I ask what that small.dose is.
So sorry to hear about your sleeping problems. It must be awful. I don't need much sleep, as long as I get enough stimuli I'm fine with 4-5 hours. But if not, I fall asleep five minutes after starting to get bored. With more sleep I "only" get cranky when bored, but don't have this almost narcoleptic reaction to it. So that's why I try for more hours of good sleep.

I hate to take benzos for it, think it's a waste of a perfectly enjoyable drug.
So I usually take my small dose of 0.5 mg clonazepam in the afternoons. I don't notice anything special with that (fun starts with 1 mg and then upping slowly every 3 or so hours).
But it makes me level enough to want to go to bed, sleep, and have nice dreams.

REM sleep is important, but of course it's a bitch if they are bad ones and on top you happen to remember them.

Feeling like today is just gonna be one “ those days “ . Let’s see
Can't say if "those days" is a good or bad thing, buy I wish you a very happy one!

I had trouble sleeping, probably the result of drinking enough alcohol to feel it, but not enough to get drunk.
8:28 now and I already took modafinil, and abut to drink a big mug of black coffee.

Sun is shining, and I hope today's going to be more productive (and thus rewarding) than yesterday.