• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

What's up guys...

Feeling super mellow, had a big shrimp linguini dinner followed by 1.6mL valerian root extract and 1mg bupe, then the normal, boring scripts. Been smoking some herb and drinking a couple crafts as well, so lids are getting heavy as hell, and it probably won't be long until I pass out for the night. 😴

Ate a whole chocolate/blackberry cake (not very big, like 4 thick slices). Already feeling sick and my stomach will probably be hurting soon.
Good thing I took some clona this afternoon, so that and some mint tea might help me sleep.

I ate a good ninety percent of a full size carrot cake over the weekend, so I feel your pain, lol. ❤️

For me, one last bong of GMO Cookies, 10mg melatonin a few minutes ago and chasing it with a can of Highland Pilsner. That should put me down for the night. 😉

Evening, y'all... 🙂

Rough start to the day sick to the stomach again, but that ironed out quickly and the day turned into a good one. 👍

For me tonight:

- 50mg testosterone IM earlier - got a surprise renewal on that script today and been out for two weeks, so hallelujah lol
- Strong cup of chamomile-skullcap tea with stevia
- 4mg ondansetron
- 5mg apixaban
- 1mg bupe

A nice fat bong of Slurricane x Gelato#33, with gooey live resin center. 😎

Sleepy time...

🫠✌️

A bloody Mary (first try, tomorrow's the real deal)
Spent nine hours riding buses, trains, walking around in malls, y catching up, schlepping stuff like a mule, shopping 101 different things... Don't think I'll need much more tonight.

Chamomile-skullcap caramel bedtime tea
1.6mL valerian root extract
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
50mg diphenhydramine
.6mg bupe
and a couple Slurt3y bongs with the last bit of my Cereal Milk live resin. 🙂

Eyelids getting mighty heavy, but I've been up around the 4am area for the last 4 mornings. I get the luxury of sleeping in to around 5 tomorrow, but still... I'm gonna have to holler at y'all then lol.

G'night.

🫠✌️

Wanted it to be Bloody Marys, but it's cold and I'm missing half the stuff. So it's hot lemonade (real one) with just enough sugar to make it drinkable. Might switch to tea or plain hot water later on.
360a5d_ce3db978377642f2905d7c495d12dfaf~mv2.jpg

2mL valerian root extract
10mg melatonin
a couple bongs, about .75g total Lava Cake flower, plus a couple sleepytime reclaim dabs.

See y'all on the flip side.

🫠✌️