• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Xylazine Megathread - WARNING!!!! - Tranq Dope has contaminated much of the heroin/fentanyl on the East Coast USA

The stuff I get tested positive for both fent &Xylazine and totally dissolves in room temperature water and has a slight brown color tint to it ,looks just the same a powdered heroin did in a syringe…if I drew up 1/2cc of ice water into a syringe by the time I drew it up and mixed it with the dope in a cooker and sucked it back into the syringe for injection it would be close to room temperature by the time that was done..

I could give it a try just to see if there’s anything left in the cooker ,if I’m getting just fent it’ll hold me for only a couple hrs but if it’s got Xylazine in it it’ll hold me for a good 8hrs…When I was visiting SE Asia I was bringing IG home a bottle or two of Xylazine that I’d use occasionally to help put me to sleep,I’d IV just .30ml and I’d get 3-4 hrs of sleep from it,I’m not understanding how folks are saying it gives the fent longer legs because when done on its own it only lasts 3-4 hrs,,

XYLAZINE WOUNDS,,,,,

After using the same plug for about two yrs I noticed a few red spots on the side of my calf which I never injected in that location the closest was into my ankle about 8” away and one red spot on the top of my wrist which I injected about 1” away from,they’ve been there a couple of months and they didn’t concern me until they started getting a little bigger over time ,I tried two different skin creams to help clear them up but they didn’t work and maybe even made them a little worse (mupirocin,clotrimazole) and then I seen on one of the Kensington videos that if you just wash them with plain soap and water then cover it with petroleum jelly that they’ll heal up,and yes that definitely works,they recommend that you cover the petroleum jelly in a bandage this way it doesn’t get wiped away,,,,,The wound starts off looking like a red spot kinda like a cigarette burn but if you touch it while it’s dry it kinda feels course,like sandpaper a little bit,it doesn’t itch or bothersome in anyway so you have to visibly spot them,, I’ve been using the soap and water and Vaseline for about a week now and they definitely decreased in size in that little bit of time and if your using street dope and never seen what they can develop into please go on YT and enter Kensington traq wounds and you’ll see how important taking care of them as soon as you see something strange going on on one of your limbs…

I clean them 4-5 times a day,the three on my calf are about 3/8” each but if I would have left them alone they would’ve connected into a one equaling about 3”

The stuff I get tested positive for both fent &Xylazine and totally dissolves in room temperature water and has a slight brown color tint to it ,looks just the same a powdered heroin did in a syringe…if I drew up 1/2cc of ice water into a syringe by the time I drew it up and mixed it with the dope in a cooker and sucked it back into the syringe for injection it would be close to room temperature by the time that was done..

I could give it a try just to see if there’s anything left in the cooker
The best way to test it would be to take your product and dissolve in room temperature water, inject the solution into a sterile stopper bottle or something that is able to be sealed, then submerge in ice cold water for 'a while' - according to pubchem it is only 'sparingly soluble in aquaeous buffers'. I've also read that it will precipitate out of water over time - theoretically you could simply suck up your shot and then put it into a tall, sealed vial and see if it precipitates to the bottom of the vial, then decant off the liquid at the top or get a wheel filter which would allow you to adequately filter out the precipitate (some suggest that cotton may not be adequate).

,if I’m getting just fent it’ll hold me for only a couple hrs but if it’s got Xylazine in it it’ll hold me for a good 8hrs…When I was visiting SE Asia I was bringing IG home a bottle or two of Xylazine that I’d use occasionally to help put me to sleep,I’d IV just .30ml and I’d get 3-4 hrs of sleep from it,I’m not understanding how folks are saying it gives the fent longer legs because when done on its own it only lasts 3-4 hrs,,

Synergy - the combination of fentanyl and xylazine increases the effective duration of fentanyl and whatever metabolites are present to make it more potent and last longer, beyond the duration of effect of just the xylazine. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Does Xylazine even feel good?
Pharmaceutical Xylazine has no feeling to it at all,I’m 195lbs and I would IV .30ml and within 10-15 minutes I would just doze off and go to sleep for 3 hrs…
When I first got it I couldn’t find anything online about the average dose for a human so I started with .05ml and nothing happened so the next day I increased the dose till I reached .30 ml and I fell asleep so that’s like the minimum dose that works for me,,doing to much of it is very dangerous and could be fatal so folks need to be careful with it,it slows the breathing and heart rate….When you wake up it has no lingering after effects…

XYLAZINE WOUNDS,,,,,
Thanks for posting your experience. (my favorite forum name still!) There is a lot of talk but someone with direct experience is like gold.

I do feel all these people left hanging really need to be included in any drug recovery program and they need to get on top of it. Some of the videos are astounding. And some wounds look deep. And we call ourselves a civilized society. I see a lot of addicts really wanting off yet here in 2024 the recovery programs have no idea what they are dealing with. People getting turned away from rehab because of wounds. There has to be a better front line for people that want help.

Does Xylazine even feel good?
Frankly, I've never even done fentanyl let alone xylazine. Last major opioid I had was heroin in 2008 when I was a strung out junkie and finally got help. Dodged the draft, so to speak, though I've worked with opioid users for the past 15 years as a social worker/therapist, so I've had a ton of face time with fetty as a result.

From what I gather, xylazine seems to be helpful for some people as it increases the latency between use and when you start feeling sick and in need of your next dose. 3-4 hours for straight fetty vs. 6-8 for xylafet is no small difference. ALl to approximate the tried and true 6-8 hours that diacetylmorphine aka heroin would give you, 10-12 on a high dose.

Fentanyl seems like an mp3 to heroin's vinyl album. I guess xylazine would be like a tik tok of that very song?

I've managed to stay away from fentanyl and hopefully it stays that way.
Anyone have experience with withdrawing from fentanyl with xylazine? I'm curious if xylafent is harder to stop than the regular street fentanyl. And if you get sicker

Thanks for posting your experience. (my favorite forum name still!) There is a lot of talk but someone with direct experience is like gold.

I do feel all these people left hanging really need to be included in any drug recovery program and they need to get on top of it. Some of the videos are astounding. And some wounds look deep. And we call ourselves a civilized society. I see a lot of addicts really wanting off yet here in 2024 the recovery programs have no idea what they are dealing with. People getting turned away from rehab because of wounds. There has to be a better front line for people that want help.
Wounds Update;;

Wrist is doing great and healing nicely,when the petroleum jelly is wiped away the rough texture doesnt form on it

The three leg wounds appeared 1-2 weeks before the wrist wound and always appeared worse and when petroleum jelly is wiped away it still scabs up but is much better,they definitely improved,

Now for the bad news,i noticed new ones started up i have one 3/8” spot on my right shoulder and three 3/8” spots on the back of my left forearm and i have shot up nowhere near either of them,the closest is i shot in my hand so theyre about 9” away so it seems that they just pop up at random location…i have to put a bandage over the one on my shoulder cause a tahirt will remove the petroleum jelly….

If you see a red spot on you and it feels like it has a scab on it but you dont see a normal brownish scab thats the start of a xylazine wound,wash it with soap and water then cover it with petroleum jelly,its fine if you want to put a bandage on it to keep the petroleum jelly from being wiped away, This is how they care for wounds in the Wound Care Ambulances set up around Kensington,,,,you can search it on YT yourself ,if you use fentanyl IV this is something that can affect you….