• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ethnobotanicals 🍄Amanita Muscaria uses?

I've used it for pain and depression. It was very effective for a while until my mental health took a dark turn (not due to amanita, but rather due to lots of other drugs and other circumstances). With my mental health being so bad, my amanita experiences turned dark and demonic and I had to stop using it. Prior to that, it would make me feel incredible, like I was a great Christian saint. It would give me religious/shamanic ecstasies and make me feel close to God. I will never forget those experiences because there's nothing else like it.

I've used it for pain and depression. It was very effective for a while until my mental health took a dark turn (not due to amanita, but rather due to lots of other drugs and other circumstances). With my mental health being so bad, my amanita experiences turned dark and demonic and I had to stop using it. Prior to that, it would make me feel incredible, like I was a great Christian saint. It would give me religious/shamanic ecstasies and make me feel close to God. I will never forget those experiences because there's nothing else like it.
I have the same question as for the last poster but also some others:

1) Did you just eat the caps raw or did you cook/decarb them? And how did you take them?

2) What dose did you take?

Cause I just got some pure Muscimol tincture that I was hoping would do something for me but I haven't been able to get any effects out of it. I'd like to start with a lower dose and see if I can just get a good relaxed mood boost, rather than just go straight for a full blown dissociative experience like that. But I've been reading about them a little and how they can repair GABA damage and help people emotionally/spiritually, and I'd really like if they could do that for me. Any tips would be appreciated.

How did you regulate dosage?

I used to eat a little at a time, wait a couple of hours and then eat a little more. I found it necessary to do it like this and it can take a while to build up a really good high but if you just eat a large amount at once you can get sick. If I took too much at once, I'd get nauseated, salivate a lot, feel confused and sedated and then fall asleep and have weird dreams, then wake up in a semi delirious state. On other hand, dosing a little at a time, you can get energy and strength as well as mental clarity and insight.

The two brands of gummies I tried were a waste of money. At first I felt something and then after a while nothing. Dose, the whole bag