L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Anxiety when Dating or even Flirting

Dreamflyer

Bluelighter
I'm a guy who has suffered with this since a young teenager. I finally seemed to outgrow it after being in a couple of good relationships with some great women.

Well, now I've been single for many, many years and mostly by choice. I went through a few really dramatic relationships around the early 2000's that ended very badly.

Well, I'm starting to enjoy making small-talk with members of the opposite sex again. But I get those same butterflies in my stomach like I'm 13 again. I actually enjoy that feeling to a degree, but it has been known to develop into anxiety/panic and that's my biggest fear.

Thank you all so much for listening!
Much Love,
Dreamflyer
❤️

Last edited:
I experience that and I’m looking to try and overcome it as well but not sure how to begin. Practice talking to them I guess. Can anyone else speak to success over the matter?
It takes a little time, but when you get into a more serious relationship and start to see each other much more often, a lot of initial anxiety starts to go away.

Happy Dating!
Dreamflyer

I’ll be real. While he got the number, I don’t think he sealed the deal. Is there a video of him going out with the chick? Lol.

It seemed she was trying to use her friend as an out.

-GC
It may be a fake video but the principle is solid. Nothing better than truth. Jmo tho

For anxiety reasons sadly (I think) I’m better in seducing woman while I’m high. Once we end up together and get to know each other a bit that anxiety melts away.

@Dreamflyer asking because of ur handle. U into lucid dreaming?
Oh. totally. :) I've had them naturally since I was a little, and as I learned more about then online I got a lot better.

A sad thing happened when my dad passed away about 5 years ago. My dreams had become very lucid by then, and he was in a lot of them. It felt as though he was right in front of me, but I knew that he wasn't, and I sort of de-programmed myself from lucid dreams from that point on!

I have had several enjoyable ones since then, but not nearly as many.

Dreamflyer:sleep:

Last edited:
Oh. totally. :) I've had then naturally since I was a little, and as I learned more about then online I got a lot better.

A sad thing happened when my dad passed away about 5 years ago. My dreams had become very lucid by then, and he was in a lot of them. It felt as though he was right in front of me, but I knew that he wasn't, and I sort of de-programmed myself from lucid dreams from that point on!

I have had several enjoyable ones since then, but not nearly as many.

Dreamflyer:sleep:
Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LeBerge. Good read

In my opinion, if you don't get any of those, then you're not in love and you're probably not gonna be in love with that person,
I mean, I'm patient and I don't expect love at first sight, but if I don't feel a bit flushed after talking with an attractive woman, and some endorphins+adrenergic push...
uhmm perhaps I just wouldn't proceed any further.

Oh ya..I take it as it's the hormones getting ready honestly. Sometimes there is a lotta them saying yeah buddy.