• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone heard from Also Tapered recently ?

@fastandbulbous I know you don't log in very regularly but next time you do login, I was wondering if you have any contact details for Also Tapered outside of bluelight, and if you could check in on him if so?

I've not gone into his post history in any great depth, and I havent known him on here for a huge length of time,but from a quick glance, and recent impressions was that he was very regular on here.

I know life events can sometimes happen, and people don't have the time or inclination for posting online, but it's just seemed a bit out of character somehow......

@fastandbulbous I know you don't log in very regularly but next time you do login, I was wondering if you have any contact details for Also Tapered outside of bluelight, and if you could check in on him if so?

I've not gone into his post history in any great depth, and I havent known him on here for a huge length of time,but from a quick glance, and recent impressions was that he was very regular on here.

I know life events can sometimes happen, and people don't have the time or inclination for posting online, but it's just seemed a bit out of character somehow......
Yes got his email address. I'll message him and check what's up

He, is one of my favorite people on here.
He, is extremely smart, knowledgeable and really a solid guy. I really hope he is ok. Unlike me, he doesn't get banned regularly, I really am trying to be good.
His posts and replies are informative, intelligent and witty. I really hope he just is busy.