[AUS] Synthetic cannabis survey

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
You're invited to participate in a study investigating the use of synthetic cannabis, otherwise known as Kronic, K2, Spice, Kaos, Northern Lights, Aussie Gold, Puff, Zeus, and many other brands...

You DO NOT need to be a past or current user of synthetic cannabis to be eligible for this study, and we are especially interested in hearing from people with no prior use of these drugs. However, you DO need to be at least 18 years of age and an Australian resident in order to be eligible.

Participation in this study involves completing an online survey lasting 20 minutes. It is entirely voluntary, completely anonymous and no identifying information will be collected.

Visit the following URL to participate:
Survey closed

For further information, contact me!
(through BL message system, email [email protected], twitter @monicabarratt, phone +61 407 778 938 and all the IM accounts listed on my profile)

Last edited by a moderator:
We've just got over 200 completed responses to our Kronic Study. Thanks to everyone who has participated!

If you haven't already done so, I would really appreciate it if you could spare 20 minutes for research and to provide your opinions and experiences on this class of drugs:

http://kronicstudy.net

Results will be presented back to the community when the study is complete :)

We have over 400 responses including nearly 300 Australians who have used synthetic cannabinoids.

If you haven't already participated, now is your last chance. The survey remains open until January ends (today and tomorrow).

We will work on academic papers to be submitted ASAP. When the papers are published we will return to all recruitment sources with summaries of results and will be available for discussion.

If you prefer to receive an email when the results are released, please email me at [email protected] and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks again for your support and assistance.

Thanks spacejunk. If you are prepared to repost to your facebook/twitter networks today/tomorrow, that would be even more awesome :)

Survey is now closed. Thanks to all who participated - we had 60 completed response from Bluelight! Awesome! Total responses over 400 with over 300 being users of synthetic cannabinoids.

Right, time for data cleaning and analysis. Will be back when I've made some progress!

Just reporting back - we had our forum on Monday. The presentations can be downloaded from http://www.ydhf.org.au/YDHF2.html (in pdf format). The more informative version of the event is the video that was made - however, that's not yet ready to be uploaded. I'll let you know when that's available.