• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best Party Drugs?

eric022

Bluelighter
Hi I'm thinking of going to a house party with some friends in a week or so. I've had some experience with ganja, ecstasy, shrooms, coke, a little alcohol. I'm wondering what what to take to have a fun, yet good experience at the party. I'd like to trip out nicely but still be able to socialize. I don't have access to many other drugs out there except for the ones listed above with the addition of acid. I've heard that taking shrooms is not the best idea, and I'll be shrooming the next night. Any suggestions would help. Thanks.

I would say you should roll, but ecstasy isn't very fun if your around people that aren't rollin. Maybe you should take some valium, xanax, somas, or vicoden and smoke or drink a little. But that way you might get too fucked up to function. Nitrous is always fun at parties, if your not too crowded. it also depends on what everybody else will be doing, if anything. just a few suggestions.

coke and GHB is an awesome party drug, even coke with alcohol. I can party on x as well. eating some shrooms and doing coke is actually really fun to party on if your not trying to trip out too hard.
peace, outkast

I find alcohol and coke is a killer combo also... it's great stuff. You have to be totally drunk out of your mind and then have some coke and it sobers you up just enough -- plus gives you the coke buzz... it's great for a party or something!
------------------
-----
Go hard or go home

coke and rum *heheh*
the white powdery kind. and all women are secretly coke feigns.. so youll definitely wind up gettin some play hahah
------------------
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone.. but they've always worked for me.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm not too sure for taking some X, since I'll be hippyflipping the next night. I'm also wondering if the magic of shrooms is still there if you shroom two days straight. Just wondering.
PhoebeStar - No wonder all those girls are crowding up that back room. Maybe you'll be at that party huh *accidentally drops a sac on the floor* =P

Don't shroom two days in a row. You'll develop a tolerance the first day, and barely feel anything the second day. Wait at least a few days if you plan on taking them soon after each other. If you don't, chances are you'll just be wasting your drugs.

Heroin.
smile.gif

Peace.