• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelight edd mix album 2006

pekkie said:
^^Erm my track should be on there somewhere, as I uploaded before Tinrib I think? It was definintely before 30 anyway.

EDIT: Bah it must have fucked up somewhere, oh well.
CALM DOWN DEAR, it's just a list of tracks in alphabetical order. I'm sure he's got your one somewhere. :)

c0wpat said:
downloaded the warp mashup mix (
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
)

fooking class

404 error on the tracklist tho! :(

glad you like it! :) I've uploaded the tracklist now

nay bad...

most of the tracks are mixed, i'm just adding the finishing touches. Mad busy with work atm though so can't give a definite date...

I'll get on uploading! if you still need it sorry its a bit late!

andythetwig said:
nay bad...

most of the tracks are mixed, i'm just adding the finishing touches. Mad busy with work atm though so can't give a definite date...
\me gives andythetwig a dead arm :D

hmm, depends whether it's a dance tune or not, I've mixed all the electronic stuff... I'll see what I can do!

right guys, sorry for the delay on this, things have been a bit manic for me lately with my bird going into hospital. The mixes are done, I've done an unmixed compilation for the indie/alt electronica, and anything with a beat has been shoehorned into no.2.

I'm trying to find time to master the mixes, write the tracklists, and do some artwork, should be with you sometime next week.

i tuned in for that song and that song only, who did GB get on? who was the act? and how many points did finland win by?

so popurlar these days now it has a midweek slot!