• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Hints and Tips

Stoned729

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! I am brand new to Bluelight however I have used you guys as a resource in the past and you guys are great! I had some quick questions about the infamous stimulant known as Cocaine, and I am also looking for some opinions. By the way I have checked the search engine and I just wanted to put some of my own questions in so I hope you guys do not mind. =D
I have had some experience with Cocaine in the past and I know that it is something I won't be doing too much of, however I have about 2 1/2 grams left and I figured I might as well not waste it heh. I was wondering if you guys had any tips on how to avoid having a really bad comedown and if it is normal to feel pretty crappy the next day after you do some? I know that it is pretty good quality so hopefully I'm not poisoning myself with any bad cuts 8o. Along with that is it normal to feel as if you have a bad head cold after you snort a few lines? I am mainly concerned about harm reduction and I was just curious about the "safest" way that one could use cocaine (if that is even possible hehe).
Thank you all for your input and I hope I didn't piss anyone off by posting in the wrong forum hehe. Thanks in advance!!!

Best way to avoid a comedown is with either:

a) More cocaine.
b) Opioids.
c) Benzos.

I wouldn't recommend A =D

Snorting is probably the safest real way to use coke, since the oral BA is so shit. Sure, you can damage your nose but just don't become a coke addict and it should be fine. It's probably also a good idea to wash your nose out after using, there are nasal sprays which other BlueLighters have recommended before.

totally cook it with baking soda and smoke, not sarcasm & its def the 1# way to not waste.

Stoned729 said:
Along with that is it normal to feel as if you have a bad head cold after you snort a few lines?
Yes, that would be the tissue inside your nose swelling up in outraged reaction to the stuff you're snorting up there. Do a lot of coke, and you'll be mouth-breathing the morning after. Nasal sprays are good, but to really take down the swelling, use a neti pot with a warm MILD saline solution. This has helped me a lot with my railing.

Best way to avoid a comedown is with either:

a) More cocaine.
b) Opioids.
c) Benzos.

HAHAHAHA that is easily the funniest thing I have read all day, option "a" that is. Well put sir, well put. (also my choice after that first damn line)

But seriously, snorting is the way to go, I know most people don't enjoy the drip but I fucking love it. But then again I rarely do cocaine, stimulants really aren't my cup of tea.

if im coming down/out of coke ill bump like 10 to 20 mg's of Oxy and im all better
snorting a little water after a few lines makes the nasal drip go away for me
and a real hot shower the next morning, the steam helps...

Thank you all for your replies and input! I have been having some fun with it however after using for the past three days I feel it is truely beginning to take its toll hehe. I will be done with it today actually and plan on never touching it again due to my rather addictive personality, plus I think I might be more of a depressant kinda person %), taking stimulants while having a slight anxiety problem might not be the best idea either heh. I have to say for anyone else trying out this drug, do not expect what you see in movies. I believe the hype is way too over rated and it is rather expensive for 15mins of jumping off the walls=D . Once again thank you all for your input and keep doing what you're doing guys because this site is an amazing resource, take care!

you have found out what most people find out about coke: OVERRATED (even the really good shit) and expensive. that still doesnt stop me from occasionally partaking.

Hehe, the bag is now gone and I feel like total shit. Time to smoke so good 'ol mary jane to take the pain away. The white lady has slapped me around the past few days so now it is time to let mary cradle me to relaxation =D

i usually dont fuck with coke unless i am prepped for the come down, or another trip to the hood.