• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Rectify's molecular poetry thread

Adding an N,alpha-methyl would, in almost all likelihood, improve LPH-5's activity.

(S)-3-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-2-methyl-piperidine.png

N,alpha-methyl-LPH-5
(S)-3-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-2-methyl-piperidine

8-chloro-11-(3-(4-methylpiperazinyl)propyl)-(benzo%5bb%5d%5b1,4%5dbenzothiazepine).png

KRAZYQUELL
8-chloro-11-(3-(4-methylpiperazinyl)propyl)-(benzo[1,4]benzothiazepine)

Improved Thorazine / Seroquel.

Like 99% sure samidorphan is an opioid antagonist that is supposed to prevent weight gain from olanzapine. It won't cause opioid withdrawal....Definitely probably will cause anhedonia

Looked like a dumb drug when I saw it come out. Glad your off it OP

No, I've never tasted that one, but I would in the name of science if given the opportunity.

2-(dimethylamino)propyl-4-aminobenzoate.png

NEO_NOVOCAINE
2-(dimethylamino)propyl-4-aminobenzoate

2-(dimethylamino)propyl-3,4-methylenedioxybenzoate.png

DESIGNER_NOVOCAINE
2-(dimethylamino)propyl-3,4-methylenedioxybenzoate

I'm Not Kidding.

Last edited:
CH3-O-CH3

HUFFMAN
dimethyl ether

Safe for use as a general anesthetic? I don't know. I would imagine so.

CF3-O-CF3

EVEN_STRONGER
bis-(trifluoromethyl)-ether

Last edited:
No, I've never tasted that one, but I would in the name of science if given the opportunity.
Yeah me, too. … for science, of course.

That should be the official motto of some psychotropic-drug-related academic institution: “Pro Scientia, Utique

Das ist Lustig

HUFFMAN
dimethyl ether

—.— I see what you did there :ROFLMAO:

DESIGNER_NOVOCAINE
2-(dimethylamino)propyl-3,4-methylenedioxybenzoate

I'm Not Kidding.
I am somewhat reminded of the SSRI antidepressant, Paxil (Paroxetine), or as I like to call it: PAXSTASY

500px-Paroxetine-2D-skeletal.svg.png

It's that 3,4-methylenedioxy ring attached to an oxygen atom that serves as a negatively charged source of "selective" pharmacodynamics, or what's referred to as "enantiomeric shielding".

Last edited:
Just because it already exists doesn't mean you can't post the structure here and give it a new name AFAICT.

1-phenyl-1-carboxy-2-methylaminopropane.png

1-phenyl-1-carboxy-2-methylaminopropane

LAH, THF

1-(hydroxymethyl)-2-methylamino-1-phenylpropane.png

1-(hydroxymethyl)-2-methylamino-1-phenylpropane

O-methylation

1-(methoxymethyl)-2-methylamino-1-phenylpropane.png

CLEVER_AS_EVER
1-(methoxymethyl)-2-methylamino-1-phenylpropane

I dunno necessarily about activity, but the MOM (methoxymethyl) functional group works for sufentanil.

Last edited:
The literature calls that HHMA. It is a Metabolite Of MDMA.

1-(3,4,5-tris(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

THE_LOWER_48
1-(3,4,5-tris(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-2-aminopropane

1-(3,4-bis(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

SLICK_50
1-(3,4-bis(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-2-methylaminopropane

I highly recommend opsin.ch.cam.ac.uk
I just wrote and accidentally erased a huge paragraph on how to use opsin. It took me a whole day to learn, but I'm glad I did.

If you want, I will write it out again.

Last edited:
Ok I thought about posting this here and I know it doesnt meet the intelectual bar. Sorry.

In the US there is a medication called "lybvaldi" being heavily advertised "ask your doctor" included. It is a compound of Olanzapine/Samidorphan (naltrexone analog, causes PWD)

They are also doing this with Buprion/Naltrexone and a couple weight loss meds. The official line of reasoning is to control weight gain; I don't know that I believe for one second that is why they are adding it. Anyone agree with this logic or is this just a "lets screw everyones receptors over" scheme?

Any thoughts?

Samidorphan / Olanzapine (Lybalvi) is an opiate antagonist. I had to stop taking it early. It was a horrible feeling, like being in opiate withdrawal, I guess.

Honestly, an antipsychotic like olanzapine paired with a potent opioid antagonist sounds like the worst medication ever invented by man. That sounds masochistic.

I never really had a problem with regular alcohol. 1,4-BDO is like alcohol but stronger. I know now that I can't really handle it.

I've always wanted to do

1-(4-pentyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

DOAM
1-(4-pentyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

I am prescribed bioxetin and ketrel currently, I don't wanna fall back into hard shit so I was gonna ask if there's a point in snorting those? I can't get them in a high dose at once but i was hoping it would work stronger when sniffed? is that safe?

Its fluoxetine (an SSRI) and Quetiapine (an antipsychotic) they will not produce a high if you snort them and cant be abused. Quetiapine will just make you feel tired