• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl powder into chunks

JL8834

Greenlighter
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make powdered fentanyl into a solid chunk so it's smokeable with a dabber instead of having to use foil?

Could use a little ball of weed resin (or extract, doesn't matter, for that matter, anything sticky youre willing to smoke) and roll it around in the powder, be careful though, especially if you don't know the dose.

Could use a little ball of weed resin (or extract, doesn't matter, for that matter, anything sticky youre willing to smoke) and roll it around in the powder, be careful though, especially if you don't know the dose.
That would not work at all and idk what kind of an answer that is or if it's a joke.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make powdered fentanyl into a solid chunk so it's smokeable with a dabber instead of having to use foil?
Drop a few drops of water into your puck or dish and if it's good it will solidify and turn hard to where you can hit it with a nector collector

i wonder if that could be done with dirty m30's ?
Most likely not because of fillers and extra cutting agents making it too dilute, the question was for fentanyl powder, which I wrongfully assumed meant decently pure fentanyl.

Put the powder into a silicone dish or container. Dab away. Just make sure to use the side of the metal dabber a smoke. If you go over the top you will suck up the fetty powder and waste it.
If you really had to ask this question I'd advise you to take up a different hobby. This stuff is the Big Leagues. And Big Leaguers know how to do this without asking. Just trying g to help.
Most likely not because of fillers and extra cutting agents making it too dilute, the question was for fentanyl powder, which I wrongfully assumed meant decently pure fentanyl.

Put the powder into a silicone dish or container. Dab away. Just make sure to use the side of the metal dabber a smoke. If you go over the top you will suck up the fetty powder and waste it.
If you really had to ask this question I'd advise you to take up a different hobby. This stuff is the Big Leagues. And Big Leaguers know how to do this without asking. Just trying g to help.
I was asking this because I have been an iv user for 16 years now and am fed up with shooting up anymore so I've been. Trying to move to smoking fenn. So I'm pretty sure I'm standing with the big leagues on this one thanks