• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

film: LOVE ACTUALLY <full of holiday cheer!>

Giovi9

Ex-Bluelighter
This movie has given me some serious x-mas spirit. Great flick which will leave you with a huge grin ear to ear when u leave the movies.
Not really a chick flick cause it has so many different characters but Grant steals the film as the prime minister. However some of the best parts of the film were the ones with sub titles. <not many sub titles though>

Go see this if your in need of some holiday cheer

I hate Hugh Grant. The guy really needs to get some new material....he's like, the gawddamn king of romantic comedy. Eww.

He´s not the best actor there is but you gotta admit that he´s good at
playing suckers that seem to be really lost. Has he ever acted in a action/thriller/horror. Or been the bad guy..?

How in the world could it possibly be a chick flick when Keira Knightley is zo fucking HOT in this film :D
So adorable and so cute and yet so (and excuse my language) extremely fuckable till you can't go on anymore.

Oh, and the film itself is actually quite good. Left me with a big grin and a warm feeling inside (metaphysical feeling guys). Jokes are to laugh at and the charaters are likable.
All in all a good christmas spirit flick.

I enjoyed this as well, but in my mind Notting Hill and Briget Jones will forever be my favorite Working Title films.

This is what happens when Visual and Performing Arts gets turned into Film & Television...