Friday October 31st SCARY PARTY 4 - Cincinnati, OH - Club Lava

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for adding me to the line-up. should be a blast!!!

looking forward to hanging out with you guys!

Tate would have stared the countdown earlier, but 8 is the highest number he knows .... ha ha ha!

Seriously, the buzz on this is huge, can't wait to see this one come off ... I've got a ton of new records and I know JJ is planning to bring it...

(Bring what? You know, "It". The thing they bring!)

P.S. Tiesto tonight. aaaaaaaaaaauggggggggghhhhhhhh.......

too bad I can't make tonight's show there dorkus...take some pictures if you can walk...

here's some pics from Scary Party 2 at Rumba...

sp1.jpg

sp2.jpg

sp3.jpg

The first two are from Scary Party 2, but the third is from Scary Party 3... Tate probably doesn't remember much from that night! =D

tonight is the night!

LAVA will be one bumpin club...

we recommend getting there early to ensure entry because it will be packed like every Scary party we do...plus with the late night rush, it might get too crazy...

Mike D kicks it off at 10:00!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

8o

All fired up..... my phone and email have been jumping off the hook all day. Gonna be crazy packed!

WOW - thanks to everyone who came out for this one...we had a line to get in before the place even opened up and they just kept coming...

it was easily one of the best Scary Party's we have had and picture will be up soon...

for now, some of them are here:

www.groovereactor.com/halloween

thanks to Johnzy for all his hard work as well as Alisa, Dan, Jake, Jamiel, KB and all the promoters who worked hard to get people out...

some pretty funny as costumes as well...

Definitely a huge night for Scary Party at Lava ... thanks so much to everyone who came out and special thanks to everyone who helped promote and get the word out.

As always, thanks MikeD for coming out and laying it down proper... with JJ Boogie moving the floor as only he can do....

Look for lots more photos at the above address by this Friday.

i think Johnzy has some of him...if my vague memory is working right, i think he was a DJ in his PJs...he was HOT! hahaha

Pre-purge bump for reference.

Closed since there is nothing to add to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.