• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting the most out of 20mg of hydrocodone

oxyboy

Bluelighter
I would like to get a good buzz from 20mg of hydrocodone, what would be the best combo of these amplifying drugs to take with the tabs and how much of them?

DXM
Grapfruit juice
Doxylamine
Dihydramamine
Soma

my uncle told me mixing fenegran(spelling) with vics sets of a catalyst between the 2 and amplifies the effects of both? can any explain

The absolute best would be benzos, but since those aren't avaliable to you I'd go with the soma. Soma is a GREAT opiate potentiator. Start with 1 350 mg tablet, if that isn't enought do 2 tablets for a total of 700 mg carisoprodol.

Out of the ones you listed soma is definitely the best potentiator for opiates.

ellua said:
take all of them.

Taking all of them (in reasonable doses) isn't unsafe if you're CAREFUL about dosages, but keep in mind, the soma, diphenhydramine, and DXM all can cause respiratory depression, and the gfj can amplify the respiratory depression from the hydrocodone. You've gotta be super careful about combining all of them and use small doses.

I'd go with just the soma and maybe gfj.

I wouldent take all of them, it would "dirty" the experience for me if that makes
sense to anyone.

Soma is the best option there. Promethazine is an even better option that combines very well with opiates.