• S&T Moderators: VerbalTruist | Skorpio | alasdairm

Science GREEN LIGHTS ALL OVER THE USA

Pill Clinton

Bluelighter

I've seen these lights around 1-3 A.M ....They're like Bright Green lights I saw near the Sun then they would jump right back down when I tried to catch them on Camera. I'm not big into U.F.O's but could it be a drone? A UFO? Hmmm? What do you think

I think the government has technology that will blow your mind , the question is is that technology based off reverse engineering alien technology, who the fuck knows

I've seen these lights around 1-3 A.M ....They're like Bright Green lights I saw near the Sun then they would jump right back down when I tried to catch them on Camera. I'm not big into U.F.O's but could it be a drone? A UFO? Hmmm? What do you think

So they were near the Sun at 1-3 A.M ?

So they were near the Sun at 1-3 A.M ?
Correction....around the moon and everytime I'd try to get a legit shot of it near the moon (which was full)i t would jump down very quickly to ground level. That's the only steady shots I was able to get. I've seen these "Green U.F.O's) all over TikTok which was shown to me & seen all over the U.S.A. My best guess is it's some sort of Drone Technology at this current point.

I think the government has technology that will blow your mind , the question is is that technology based off reverse engineering alien technology, who the fuck knows

you got HR Gieger if you wanna read about organic technology, and it ain't called bio, just organic.

bio is when it gets to your "pissing tree" too not when you witness the so called "your pissing tree", is not hard you gotta have a bit of patience.

i think if such technology would exist, we'd probably die before we're able to witness while our brain works on the speclar frame I forgot how science labeled.. that you know, we create all other unavaiable platforms and available language for those unavaiable things, I don't think we'd handle to witness something like this. I do belive our brain has a limit where the old hood rat joke "Why you're smart" might apply here resulting in your brain exploding from not being able to percieve such.

you got HR Gieger if you wanna read about organic technology, and it ain't called bio, just organic.

bio is when it gets to your "pissing tree" too not when you witness the so called "your pissing tree", is not hard you gotta have a bit of patience.

i think if such technology would exist, we'd probably die before we're able to witness while our brain works on the speclar frame I forgot how science labeled.. that you know, we create all other unavaiable platforms and available language for those unavaiable things, I don't think we'd handle to witness something like this. I do belive our brain has a limit where the old hood rat joke "Why you're smart" might apply here resulting in your brain exploding from not being able to percieve such.

lund_et_head.jpg

et_bbq_roast_1.jpg