• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help I NEED TO QUIT DIRTY 30's...

lovemissile66

Bluelighter
Hi Fellow BL's. Got myself into a definite jam. After quitting a decade plus iv heroin habit (before fentadope), staying straight for 4 years, was introduced to these blue fuckers. I started out taking half of the pill, for the day. I wasn't even snorting them!!! This was last summer. The half progressed to a whole pill, as is the usual course. Then I moved and found a different dealer who advised me to snort them, as this was the only way he knew how to take them. Well. On a good day, starting sometime in 2024, the most I would do was two pills. If I fought with my boyfriend, that could be 3 or 5. I am currently hovering around 3 and could probably get back down to 2 without too much problem. I want off completely. I hate having that ball and chain around my ankle. And the money being spent is ridiculous. Could someone with any advice or experience with Fentanyl, please help me? Like, how much withdrawal pain am I in for? Should I immediately taper down to 1 pill or stretch the length of time between pills??? Also, I have a prescription for Gabapentin, which I never use, Clonidine and about 10 Xanax bars. Oh, and one 8mg Suboxone strip, and half of one. I've heard I should wait even longer than the almost 3 days I needed to stay off the heroin, before taking any Sub. Please advise. I feel immensely stupid for going down this road again.

I just had someone around my gas station offer these pills to me, and I turned her down. Your supposed to replace opioids with the patches, doing this will make the pills not work anymore, the reason your supposed to wait to take sub is precipitated withdrawals, so if you take it right after getting high for example it'll cause withdrawals. Not only do you have to taper/stretch the times you dose but you gotta cut off the people giving you drugs from your life. Hope your safe!

-Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

Have you thought about prescription opioid replacement therapy? Like suboxone mainly. Helps a lot of people.

if it were me - id taper the pills as much as possible, get to the end, do a proper induction on subs (wait 48hrs, be in withdrawal) and do a short 1 weeks taper with the suboxone. that would get me off and fuck me up as little as possible. thats how i would handle it (if the goal is getting off opioids entirely)

Might want to consider using kratom to wean off, it works for some people. If you're interested I'd advise you you to do your own research and see if it would be right for you.

Bro I just cold turkey everything. I went through it once that was enough for me never want to do drugs like that again. That was 8 years ago. No maintenance drugs no counseling no good time. Just cold turkey quit and then never go back.

Most people don't like that option and that's fine but that's my advice to you. You'll survive it'll change you mentally and maybe that's what you need.

Peace

I think as the body weakens the kindling gets worse. However it is an opioid situation and I'm sure and most likely won't cause seizures or anything life threatening. It's more like a chronic flare up. Good luck. Just go do it now, right !!

edit: Once it is over it will feel good though. You have to deal with post withdrawal or cravings though.

Just quit and exercise and be active and have other things to stay busy with good lucks and all it's easy.