• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Is it me or morphine pills suck balls?

Hey Skip! So good to meet you, meu irmão!
So now you are back in Brazil, but you have been in Italy indulging in la mala vita, uh? You are such a porco vizioso, aren't you?😉 Nah, man, I really hope that you landed comfortably from those smoking weeks.

Yes mate, there is indeed something wrong with all those sulphate pills, no matter dosage, no matter if ER or IR. I could blame it to my tolerance cause of mdone, but you keep yours at bay successfully (most of the time) so I really don't know. I have no theory, let alone an answer, about why, but that's the truth. I would get, if I still smoked, much more from 0.15 g normal h than from 250 sulphate, also 2 g opium hit me harder than 300+ sulphate. That shouldn't happen, cause those amounts of h or opium are supposed to contain less morphine than the amount in the sulphate pills. I can't explain it to myself. It's a great pain killer but, appart of it, sedation is all that it offers to the patient; apparently, euphoria isn't exactly rare, but not very common when you listen to users' experiences.
As other have said, you could plug them tablets. I don't know what kind of pills you have, some formulations just gel up in contact with water while others don't. If you have the second kind, then crush your pills into fine powder, if there are beans make sure you crush the fuckers to the finest dust you can. Use warm water and not more than 3cl, lay on your side and insert it like 3 or 4 cms and slowly push the plunger. Stay on your side without removing the syringue for a while, it usually works fast and in five minutes you feel it, in 15 or 20 it peacks. I don't dare to advise you any particular dose to start, just keep in mind that rectal is much stronger than oral, easily double BA, be careful.

Forte abraço, meu amigo!
So does this mean daily rectal roa with my morphine (10 year long or more with pain management)... if I start using rectally to actually get some pain relief instead of ORALLY taking these pills that BARELY HELP. Will my tolerance totally get way more fucked up because of the higher ba of the drug getting into my system. Will I be stuck rectal

Hi guys,
I ve recently posted a thread asking how to make the most out of morphine pills (ignored by you heartless bastards :) ) and I ve checked BL for older posts on this issue and it seems that for many people morphine, at least the morphine sulfate I m dealing with, has little to no recreational value. Is it really so even in your experience, and if so why you reckon? It depends on the person or there s some science behind it? Or am I doing something wrong ? Opioids ( H, oxys, heck even codeine) generally make me euphoric and nodding, with morphine I ve no euphoria, no nodding, it just helps with coke comedowns and with the mild H withdrawal I was having ( I ve spent the last two weeks smoking some pretty shitty H down in Italy), I was really expecting something more from a substance that is supposed to be one of the strongest opioids around....

Hey, sorry I missed your thread man. As you know oral morphine has a shitty bioavailabilty 30% ish. Insufflated is said to be lower... Now I was addicted to morphine pills for about 3 years and you can't convince me you don't get better results by snorting. YMMV..

There was an absract study that showed mixing chitosan (diet supplement) in with morphine hcl could up the number to almost 85%, that is optimal lab conditions, no binders, in a saline spray (if I recall) ...... That being said I bought a bottle of chitosan offline and hypothetically people started to buy them up for 5 bucks to mix with there phine. (Could completely be placebo, they saw me doing it and knew there was a reason, I explain and it placebos them too?) Idk do a google or two.

Boofing morphine certainly works better than snorting it but id rather go needle personally.

The answer to your question is, NO MORPHINE PILLS DONT SUCK; since heroin is dead as a duck... IV morphine is pretty much as good as it gets. (dilaudid better rush, no duration, arguable). But if you don't IV, yes they largely go to waste. I used them for 3 years before I went to IV so they don't suck completely.....but if you could trade em off for oxy or even hydro at a 1 mg to 1 mg rate youd be better off orally.

Hey, sorry I missed your thread man. As you know oral morphine has a shitty bioavailabilty 30% ish. Insufflated is said to be lower... Now I was addicted to morphine pills for about 3 years and you can't convince me you don't get better results by snorting. YMMV..

There was an absract study that showed mixing chitosan (diet supplement) in with morphine hcl could up the number to almost 85%, that is optimal lab conditions, no binders, in a saline spray (if I recall) ...... That being said I bought a bottle of chitosan offline and hypothetically people started to buy them up for 5 bucks to mix with there phine. (Could completely be placebo, they saw me doing it and knew there was a reason, I explain and it placebos them too?) Idk do a google or two.

Boofing morphine certainly works better than snorting it but id rather go needle personally.

The answer to your question is, NO MORPHINE PILLS DONT SUCK; since heroin is dead as a duck... IV morphine is pretty much as good as it gets. (dilaudid better rush, no duration, arguable). But if you don't IV, yes they largely go to waste. I used them for 3 years before I went to IV so they don't suck completely.....but if you could trade em off for oxy or even hydro at a 1 mg to 1 mg rate youd be better off orally.
No worries mate. No heroin or hydrocodone here ( Brazil ) it s either morphine or super expensive super addictive oxys ( at least they are straight from the pharmacy so no fentaworries) ..... anyway I m experimenting with morphine oral drops and let me tell you, they are not THAT bad, , but yeah, no comparison with oxys...

No, it is a shame they are oral drops as morphine is simply better and stronger than oxy mg for mg....any IV user worth their salt would know trading an OC 80 for say a Phine 100 is a huge upgrade. Even if it was 80.

Those damn things are over 1 USD per mg stateside and they are largely bunk. (from what I hear, hell if id pay that; and im on bupe)

If you can afford to adjust dosage for poor oral bioavalability I would *think* you may prefer morphine. Actually now that I think back oxy was always kind of a treat....that could just be due to said cost though .50 mg at the time and that was still WHATTTT!?!?!

*edit* I changed junky to IV user because I win the PC wars lol.