• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Its Boo Radley!

Joey

Bluelighter
Whatever that story is where Boo Radley is behind the door and its such a cute scene. The game is this... rewrite it. Doesnt have to be about the original.

Boo Radley was incongruently mad. He barked at the traffic passing by that night which swerved around him as if in phobic avoidance of the animal he scraggled in outline. He trolled the way as he phished, for left in a box in the opposite end of his drive was the rumble of flesh to be ensnared to his gut.

The clicking of his brisk trod clicked, and trode he clicked brisk despair for he'd crossed his young targets path. Almost a baby. He ate as if instinctually. Any sane human would have shriveled in disgust considering this action. But he was so hungry. So. So. Hungry. It was maddening.

"It's Boo Radley!"

Boo Radley was found munching the coagulent remains hed left still behind the door of his back fence neighbours that morning. Those neighbours were pissed yo.

That dog ate their fucking cat and it was "really not hunky dory to like totally have their baby die surrounded in litter."

'So like, dont purposefully leave it outside all night every night with a litter box as if youre stupid and dont care so much you tard.'

They totally sued and I totally laughed thinking this. Of how they lost on their case against me on that. Who writes words like hunky dory and all that stupid shit for a court proceeding anyway?

Is this what I thought as as I hid behind my childrens door to desecrate their happiness? Yes. My other side, he'd been missing for a week barking mad as was I for us.

I said boo and boo radley barked and they cried lol.

Last edited:
In another story. Boo Radley....

(write your own)

Summer's gone, day's spent with the grass and sun
I don't mind, to pretend I do seems really dumb
I rise as the morning comes, crawling through the blinds
I shouldn't be up at this time, but I can't sleep with you there by my side
Wake up, it's a beautiful morning
The sun shining for your eyes
Wake up, it's so beautiful
For what could be the very last time
Twenty five, don't recall a time I felt this alive
So wake up boo, there's so many things for us to do
Its early so take your time, don't let me rush you please
I know I was up all night, I can do anything, anything, anything
Wake up, it's a beautiful morning
The sun shining for your eyes
Wake up, it's so beautiful
For what could be the very last time
Wake up, wake up
Wake up, wake up
Wake up, wake up
Wake…

The Boo Radleys. Proper one hit wonders who have probably retired on the royalties from this song alone as it gets so much airplay.

The drummer has been round my house for a smoke. Makes me cool as fuck yeh? 😀