• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mexican Pharmacies Sell Methamphetamine as Adderall Amid U.S. Shortage

I wonder if the eradication of adderall and methylphenidate from medical use in America (matter of time)

Will blow up the meth epidemic line we saw with weak opioids being outlawed in favor of illicit fentanyl in 2016.

I can imagaine all the pressed pills being D meth and kids getting a taste of that and really getting g hooked as opposed to just taking their dirty D L
amp salts which are designed to be less addictive.

As much as many lives will be destroyed…it’s always nice to watch the government fail miserably at drug prohibition. What’s not nice is the general public never realizing that it’s the government causing it and failing and not "the big bad sacklers”. It’s like ppl act like the fucking sacklers invented morphine and made it mandatory to inject or something.

That just means they'll get bone cancer like me cuz this modern day meth just leads to brittle bone disease at fucking 37 years old man fucking went from working out 5 days a week bodybuilding like crazy and within months of now I'm fucking on bed rest feeling like my joints and bones are fragile and every step I take to walk I'm afraid I'm gonna fracture something like wtf? And diet and shit hasn't changed I eat clean only have 1-2 cheat meals and I can obviously sleep since there's no stimulation and euphoria fuck todays meth men it's bullshit. It's straight garbage/poison making a mother fucker attempt suicide and getting damn near pissed the fuck off when I have failed twice cuz God's dumb ass wants to keep me alive FOR WHAT REASON GOD!? Fucking bullshit bro if I can't lift weights why can't I just die man fucking bodybuilding helped get me off meth and I can't even workout cuz my body won't allow me to. What the fuck do you do then? And I still get mother fuckers telling me they envy me men shut the fuck up bitch step in my shoes I'll gladly trade lives with your bitch ass you worried about looks god ahead have my looks mother fucker go get that pussy I would rather FEEL good not just look good. And if I ain't able to workout anymore then my looks will fade to then I be going on the third attempt to commit suicide I better fucking succeed when the third attempt comes and it feels like it's coming soon man I'm a fucked up tragedy waiting to happen man this shit fucking sucks wtf how the hell did this happen so fast if I would of known modern meth was gonna fuck my life up this bad I would of stayed clean. I was happy for those 6 years all cuz I got divorced and the bitch left? Pfft that was a bitch move and an excuse for me to go back and for what? I'm in hell now for real! So God.. if you are listening.. fucking let me go already bro devil already got my ass unless your bitch ass wanna actually heal but I don't know any jewish people that actually heal things.. they can hurt things but that's all I've seen them do and no it ain't anti-semetic so I swear to luficer if some dumb mother fucker is gonna say some dumb shit about my comment let me remind you that if we all come from God.. technically we are ALL JEWISH.. so this antisemetic bullshit needs to stop it ain't real. They made it up! Get over it. I have Jewish friends that will laugh at your ass and even admit that they put themselves in that victim position for their own personal gains if they are saying that why do the rest of us have to get shit for it.. Jesus Christ!

I know someone who is very active in the drug scene and had moved to Mexico years ago. He tells me that he doesn't but Adderall as it's all meth, which he can get for a lot cheaper.

Spring Break Cancun 2024 anyone?

Not even one Mexican law enforcement agency citation.

Not even an interview with someone who said they were going to withhold their identity for whatever reason.

I think it should be more like "counterfeit Adderall available over the counter in certain convenience stores in Mexico"

That makes more sense.