• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Pharmaceutical pill discussion

Hello guys please reply,
I want to extract dex fromy Vyvanse using trypsin enzyme method, I can't open blue light .ru , I tried vpn and onion browser didn't work , if u be kind tell me how it's done ,thanks

I read somewhere, that Xanax costs 4 cents a piece to make them. Not sure the strenght.
I hate CVS. They tried to make me go there, and they don't carry my particular pain killer. So I had to find another pharmacy.
0.04 cents to be exact per pill. This is for 1 , 2mg Clonazepam Teva. Than the pharmacy charges $46.84 for 60 tablets. They only pay 2.4 dollars for 60. This makes me sick.

All of you make great points and myself not an expert in chemical engineering, I see where I went wrong. Thank you for showing me my error. It must be the inactive ingredients in the Advagen generic clonazepam. I'm so used to the Teva's and it's formulation besides my sensitivity to some chemicals, my anger ran deep in the treatment of these new techs at the pharmacy. They could've serviced me better but since their treatment I will be switching to another pharmacy. Thanks again all of you.
Be nice to pharmacy techs...that job fucking suuuucks

0.04 cents to be exact per pill. This is for 1 , 2mg Clonazepam Teva. Than the pharmacy charges $46.84 for 60 tablets. They only pay 2.4 dollars for 60. This makes me sick.
That is to make Xanax in bulk. Not sure what pharmacies pay, or if there is a difference in price between different generics, but there is a hugh profit margin on certain drugs. See if they take the Good RX card.

Damn...I could go for a burning bush right now...sounds purdy dang tasty...it would be a mistake not to try your dream beer concoction