• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Creating new substances from Indoles. (MedicinalUser SAR thread)

MedicinalUser247

Bluelighter
I always wondered what the effects of 3,4-methylenedioxy-2-diphenylmethylpiperidine would be like. Otherwise I'm interested in mainly T.H.C. and substances like P.C.P.y and P.C.P. along with L.S.D. and psilocybin.

Last edited:
What do you think about Etomidate v.s. Midazolam during medical procedures ? And how would you compare that to Propofol ?

Last edited:
It would likely lose affinity at both receptors. You remove the alkyl tail of THC with that modification, which tends to be the key to determining efficacy at Cb1 sites.

Fusing the bulk of THC to the indole of DMT will reduce affinity and activity at serotonin receptors likely, because that's a pretty big addition to a position that tends to be sensitive to added alkyl bulk.

I don't think I would try doing that. Cannabinoid receptors tend to bind fatty molecules pretty well, and 5HT2A receptors like an amine with bulky head.

I wonder if napthyl 2C analogues are active.

I was thinking about something. How would one design the strongest analog of GHB ? Or design it to have similar effects ? Currently there are a few other analogs out there, but they basically have the same effect as GHB such as, GBL, BD, GHV and GVL. I was wondering if a design thats closely related can produce a stronger or different High. What are your thoughts on this ?

b-endorphin has 18-33 times efficacy of morphine and anandamide is also more efficient agonist of CB1-receptors than THC. Also many psychedelics have safe ceiling, but serotonin overexcitation can cause serotonin syndrome. I have therefore formed a theory that our bodies have evolved to make the most adequate and biologically efficient* agonists and it is difficult to produce more efficient agonists than your body, and because GHB is natural transmitter also, task is difficult. Probably still not impossible.

Just something I have wanted to say somewhere for a while and this thread seemed like spot-on.

*the easier it is to make effective bunch of molecyles, the less you need to eat.

Right now I'm interested in studying the Bromo-DragonFly compound. I'm wondering what would happen if you replaced the two Furan's on opposite sides of the Phenyl with two Methylene dioxy's.

b-endorphin has 18-33 times efficacy of morphine and anandamide is also more efficient agonist of CB1-receptors than THC
What about carfentanil, nitazenes, and synthetic cannabinoids?

I do not think that the human body has created the most potent possible analogues of its receptors.

Also many psychedelics have safe ceiling, but serotonin overexcitation can cause serotonin syndrome.
What do you mean by this in relation to the context of your thesis?
Serotonin is not the most potent agonist of human serotonin receptors, not by a long shot.

I'm hypothesizing a new Phenethylamine design called DioxolaneMethamphetamine. Dioxolane is a heterocyclic acetal. It is related to tetrahydrofuran by replacement of the Methylene group at the 2-position with an oxygen atom. Sense it's chemical structure looks similar to Methylene dioxy it could in possibility be just as psychoactive. How ever this has not been tested. In theory it would just be as active as MDMA. This hypothesis is just based on comparing molecules, but just because of that it doesn't mean they would have the same effect. But it could prove to be a new form of MDMA. Basically because of it's similarity with the replacement of the Methylene group. So, what are your thoughts on this ?

MedicinalUser247,

That could well be an active compound, or not. The only way to tell is to make some, but the synthesis of it is way too hard if even possible.

Yes... well, DioxolaneMethamphetamine does look almost identical to MDMA, but it's design is different. It's Dioxolane replaces the Methylene dioxy.