• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Creating new substances from Indoles. (MedicinalUser SAR thread)

Well, I don't know too much about biology, but I can tell you what I'm working on right now. What I'm thinking about right now is two P.E.A.'s. One is 3,4-Dimethoxy-4-Methamphetamine and the other is 1,2,5-Oxodiazole-Methamphetamine. There not M.D.M.A., but close to it. What I'm really doing is coing up with these designs and studying them. Of course all the stuff I come up with is hypothetical.

Wow. Bringing back a dead thread here, but Anybody know if some of the newer Ket analogs have the same solubility? Bc this might be the easiest way to find out if you have ketamine HCl or FXE, or this stuff going around called CanKet, or NEFDCK?not sure about the acronym. NEHDCK? Maybe

also interested if you can make an inj solution for IM use using BA water warmed and ketamine? I have pure raw ketamine from a pharmacy. Im wondering if its safe to use BA and filter before injecting?

Here's another one that's wacky as hell. I replaced the Phenyl with a Cyclohexanamine and added a few things. I call it 3,4-Dimethoxy-N-methyl-(cyclohexanamine)-1-propan-2-amine.

Last edited:
I call this one OpenX it's related to DOM the molecular structure is 3,4-Dimethoxy-Methamphetamine.
This one is a common impurity in illicit MDMA production. It occurs typically when the chemist uses too much heat whilst refluxing safrole in the presence of a strong base to convert it into isosafrole. The excess heat breaks open the 3,4-methylenedioxy ring, introducing a 3,4-dimethoxy precursor that when taken to completion yields 3,4-dimethoxymethamphetamine. It has stimulant properties, not much in the way of entactogenic or psychedelic qualities, and it's an offwhite / tan color.

I call this one Tetra It's Molecular structure is 2,3,4,5-Tetramethoxy-Amphetamine.
It's #145 in PIHKAL. Shulgin called it "TA", said it was active at 50mg and gave him a headache and mydriasis. Doesn't seem super exciting.

Here's another one 3,4-Dimethoxy-5-Iodoamphetamine. That's got to be pretty potent.

papEqEa.jpg

Maybe, but more than likely it would have no activity at all. I see no precedent set for an arrangement like this, do you? The iodo at the 5-position is likely too heavy. Moreover, the 3,4,5 arrangement is less potent than the 2,4,5 arrangement, even if it is active. DOI is powerful stuff enough on its own. Plus there's 25I-NBOMe and 25I-NBOH… But good for you for dreaming up new drugs. Keep dreaming!

Last edited:
Well I'm posting about another idea of mine. I've come up with a chemical substance which may be pretty potent. I call it 2-Iododeschloroketamine. It's an analogue of ketamine where the chlorine group has been replaced with Iodine. The effects are unknown, but I hypothesize that the effects are stronger than ketamine. This is because of the chlorine atom being replaced with an atom of Iodine. Though I dought it will ever be tested. There have been no known studies of this substance, but you never know because the future of this substance remains unknown. How ever it is something to consider. Sense new substances are created all the time. If 2-Iododeschloroketamine is created it would be established as a new known substance. What are your thoughts on this ?

Is the bromine analog stronger than ketamine? Iodine is bigger than bromine so there is a decent chance it would follow that trend (unless it hits some size cutoff for NMDA receptors and the dopamine transporter).

Here's another one. This ones pretty potent. I call it blast. It's 3,4-Furazan-2,5-IodoMethamphetamine.

2-bromo-deschloroketamine was much less potent than ketamine, and not very long lasting. I think as the halogen size increases potency will decrease.

Can anyone speak on lipophilicity of these halogen substitutions? Unsubbed PCM (deschloroketamine) is definitely the most potent of the series. Then 2-fdck>2-brdck

Yes, I can admit that I made a mistake. Unlike Amphetamine's it's the other way around when it comes Ketamine. In the case of Ketamine the lightest halogen makes it stronger and that would be Fluorine. And that analogue already exists.

@MedicinalUser247 How about some pics? You keep saying "this one is blah³" but you're not showing anything. Show your work, lol. I'm not gonna keep making the images for you. Most people have less than zero idea what you're talking about, and pictures can go a long way here. At least it does for my dumb, ape-ass who is naturally drawn to books with pictures and shiny objects, woop woop! 🦍

For reals, you should maybe take a look at the website isomerdesign.com. They have some mind-blowing charts of related chemicals and it breaks down everything in PiHKAL, TiHKAL, The Shulgin Index, and especially the German reference book, Phenethylamine: von der Struktur zur Funktion. But also, in the interim, check out this chart that lays out various FLY variants for phetamines. Let this sink in and inspire you. A lot of what you think is novel has been thought up already, such as swapping in other halogens for any of the bromine bearing triple substituted monoamines, like e.g. 2C-C-FLY for 2C-B-FLY or instead of DOB-DragonFLY, how about DOI-DragonFLY? That kinda shit. Check this out:

ZE1R7mB.jpg

Well I've tried the whole Image thing and it didn't work. This one I call MethylenedioxyFLY. It's chemical structure is 2,3-Methylenedioxy-5,6-Methylenedioxy-4-Methamphetamine.

Anyway, I came up with another chemical structure I call it B.M. It's chemical structure is 3,4-Butylenedioxy-N-Methamphetamine.