Punk

boston ma. (Somerville technically) band FAT DAY rumour has it their house they lived was a drug spot for touring bands and aside from the crazy schizo art punks, gangs of boston used to love this band, might just be a rumour some one told me cause they thought i'd think that was cool. they played through the 90's into the 2000's, but don't play anymore. their house is long gone, so i don't really consider that sourcing, feel free to edit this, but i think their history is pretty cool. i'd think people would just assume they were druggies by the sound of their music, but straight edge kids do some pretty weird stuff, so who knows.. pretty sure some of them were harvard students and schizo, representing that druggies do smart cool stuff. lol.

MORE BOSTON PUNK!!

from the mid 90's THE SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN, the singer of this band to me seems just like some boston kid doing impressions of the sex pistols, but their band actually out did the sex pistols imo, not just because they have a different faster sound, but there is some weird emotional appeal to me. don't get me wrong, i like the sex pistols. god save the queen is a really good song, but something about growing up with this band really affected me... supposedly being a local celeb in boston, their singer actually lost his mind for a while rumour has it. not sure if he was into drugs or what, but there were a lot of rumours about him on the net.

La Polla Récords: Ya No Quiero Ser Yo

Me he mirado en el espejo
Y no me he reconocido en el extraño
Qué se ve tras el cristal

Si el pasado y el presente se reflejan y no mienten
Tengo que hacer algo por mi porvenir
Ya no quiero ser yo

Mi paciencia tiene un límite y se acaba hoy
Hoy voy a matar esta vida gris, quiero enloquecer

Voy a ser el rey de roma o el alcalde de pamplona
O el payaso que dispare sobre ti
Entraré en otra persona o en los huevos de Mahoma
Da lo mismo, quiero estar fuera de mí

Voy a ser un rico triste, o el siquiatra de la virgen
Cuando tuvo que contarle lo del niño a San José

Hoy voy a matar esta vida gris, quiero enloquecer
Voy a pirarme lejos y nunca volveré
Que mañana es tarde y todo será igual

Voy a pirarme lejos y nunca volveré

@foodcrisis Don't know why but suddenly I had both Fat Day videos playing at the same time,which sounded extremely weird and got one of my dogs running out of the room, haha.
Settled then for Iguanadonaland, quite interesting.