TDS Random gibberish and being DARK

I'm sad af and think I'm pretty funny so I think your right

Robbin williams was sad af and funny

Pain always makes better art

Layne staley was a god in beautiful human pain

and jimmy buffett is dumb as shit wtf he even talking about

NO PAIN NO GAIN

Most sad people are good at hiding it. When I talk i giggle a bit and sound all happy but in all reality it only took 1 person and very harsh words to make me mess up my 2 months sober and search out not herion, fent or carfentanil .

Im not giggling when I talk now though. I don't really talk anymore. I'm trying hard not to iv because you don't know which shot will kill you but at the same point don't really care if it does.

Life is messed up.

I'm sad af and think I'm pretty funny so I think your right

Robbin williams was sad af and funny

Pain always makes better art

Layne staley was a god in beautiful human pain

and jimmy buffett is dumb as shit wtf he even talking about

NO PAIN NO GAIN
I think that only through pain can somebody really cherish what it means to be happy.
As is why so many depressed people want to make others happy, because they know what it means to feel empty/sad all the time, and how much even a few hours mean where you're not.
They might not be able to shake the depression, but at least others could get something out of it.

edit: this applies to everything else in life too. Only someone who starved knows how great it is to be full. Only someone who slept on the streets for at least a night knows to appreciate a warm bed. Only someone..well you get the jist