• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: maybe it's mdea...

I gave a green star to a mate the other weekend when we were out and reminded him on the way home & he reached in his pocket and gave us a pink diamond i was like "YESSSS" until my wife saw him giving me it and grabbed it off me and has hidden it somewhere. I've been turning my house upside down for a week now trying to find that fucker. :X

Paaahaha. Your wife is FAIL

been told from a friend he can get mdma crystal near kent. im visiting him soon but have no test kit. anyone had anything decent around kent?

Was in London the other weekend and the lads I got the crystal off were from Kent, was top quality stuff. If its the same stuff your in luck :)

Was in London the other weekend and the lads I got the crystal off were from Kent, was top quality stuff. If its the same stuff your in luck :)

Fingers crossed it is then :) what was yours like in appearance, any sort of colour to it?

It was brown crystal , lovely sweet aniseed taste off it cant really remember too well was already fucked when I got it, didnt get a good look at it, but it hit the stop! £40 a g well worth it

got a hold of some plain green/lightbrown pills marked with 140 a couple of weeks ago.. Top class pills, you can smell the mdma a foot away. Were about six quid a piece, the best I've seen around in a while.