• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Nomz

You'd have thought that when we bailed out their economy, the least they could do is send us some of their best pills in return!!!

england did not bailout ireland's economy. the corporations that control your country and the rest of the western world did. your country is a state in name only.

as i said before you lot must be getting the shitty end of the stick when it comes to pills lol

Been offered Route66's £10 each

I have seen a few reports of these being decent, what are they like? (how strong in comparison to green stars/rockstars and green standbys?)

Think if you go back a few pages theres someone who described what they were like.

Cant some people are still getting defrauded with £10 pills, insane

i was offered pills for £10 during the week. laughed at the guy

This is precisely the attitude that convinces me that the pills in the UK right now aren't very good. Anyone who's ever had a real ecstasy tablet would happily pay £10 for one. Back when I first started clubbing in 2000, standard price for an ecstasy tablet in the London clubs was £10. But no one complained, because they were good (and £10 back then must equate to at least £15 now).

i would pay £20 for the pills i'm getting. be a bit stupid though when i'm getting them for next to nothing now. thats why i laughed at him. theres method in my madness.

mop please come back mdmahead is doing my nut in with his sillyness. i'd rather talk to his alter ego

This is precisely the attitude that convinces me that the pills in the UK right now aren't very good. Anyone who's ever had a real ecstasy tablet would happily pay £10 for one. Back when I first started clubbing in 2000, standard price for an ecstasy tablet in the London clubs was £10. But no one complained, because they were good (and £10 back then must equate to at least £15 now).

No its nothing to do with that, charging £10 is extortion, its not like people buy these pills for these prices, its people being extremely greed.

In 50s or 100s they are about £5-7 max, unless your getting middle manned about 5 times then they are correct prices. People are charging a tenner coz its convenient for them, its not £8.50 please mate, no coins or faffing around. Making £3-4 per pill is just silly

Im sure it costs them pence to make a pill about 10 years ago, and im sure it costs the same now. Its just supply and demand, the pills used to be £10 yes, then lots of new pills came onto the market, much like in 2000, they cant keep them prices forever so the prices came up and down.

The smileys that you said were the last good pill, were available for pence, so whats happened in a year, production now costs 10x as much? or is it just greedy bastards...

No its nothing to do with that, charging £10 is extortion, its not like people buy these pills for these prices, its people being extremely greed.

In 50s or 100s they are about £5-7 max, unless your getting middle manned about 5 times then they are correct prices. People are charging a tenner coz its convenient for them, its not £8.50 please mate, no coins or faffing around. Making £3-4 per pill is just silly

Im sure it costs them pence to make a pill about 10 years ago, and im sure it costs the same now. Its just supply and demand, the pills used to be £10 yes, then lots of new pills came onto the market, much like in 2000, they cant keep them prices forever so the prices came up and down.

The smileys that you said were the last good pill, were available for pence, so whats happened in a year, production now costs 10x as much? or is it just greedy bastards...

you can get pink diamonds for £1.50 if you buy enough

aye a lad I know who gets a fair few at a time is getting the 140s at 2.50 still charges double that though, people are making a killing.

you could make a fortune at the minute. the money people were making from meph wouldn't look at it.

you could make a fortune at the minute. the money people were making from meph wouldn't look at it.

people are making a fortune pal. Low overheads = max profits
pity most of my generation doesn't bother with ecstasy anymore just think of the profits then.