*Review* Sat Dec 27th, FULL FLAVOR 5, INDIANAPOLIS

DJ Greg Campbell said:
Ah, yes Kaos sure could use an introduction to party goers who havent seen him yet. He is the shit. Not to be missed. He IS Dieselboys partner and tracks they have done together are smokin. Their tracks are included on the free cds given away at the door tonight. Nothin "batty" about that.

Don't get me wrong... I'm all about supporting d&b. Hope your night is a success.

Respect.

missed a few people that said they were gonna come out :p

i had a good time! music was niceee..sound setup was good, and kaos was damn good. Had quite a few nice tight mixes. All n all a good time and only 5 bux since i showed up late! you cant beat that for some tasty dnb in a cool bar ;)

Dvine_Jnglist_Soulja said:
fuck you choc... just cause im not an old dirty man like you doesnt mean im not of age... you fuck :)... you are such a drrama queen on this site you are almost as bad as me

oh... an "old dirty man"....

a "drrama queen", even...

for such an old dirty drrama queen of
a man, there is one certain young Ryan
aka Dvine_Jnglist_Soulja sweatin' him
enough to drown the entire US Olympic
diving team.

;)

i bet the party was fun. sux that i missed it.

i had to mention my favorite thing about kaos.

if any of you got those salem cds with tracks by dieselboy, king britt and this other guy, on dieselboy's tracks there is an asterisk.

if you referenced the asterisk it said "produced by kaos".

that....is funny.

hey, lookee my tracks, and they're even made by someone that is not me! i gotta say tho, kaos makes some dope shit!

hehe

Are you sure Adam Jay is going to be there? Hes supposed to be in Milwaukee too.

a nite on the town

this party was pretty dope, a nice intimate venue, solid dj's with a decent setup. dj gizzmo tore it up and if you havent perused his demo then you need to get your head right. oh yeh.. i got to do a little dancing too..

props to the promoters

entropy