Saturday Jan 31, FULL FLAVOR 6, Indianapolis, LUKE SARDELLO, DJ LOCUTUS + Locals

sweet... now that you say that i might have to show up... i thought that one dnb night dominated night showed indy whats up... clubs and bars need to do more dnb its good for buisness cause all beat heads like us do is buy expensive beer in quantity

Dvine_Jnglist_Soulja said:
sweet... now that you say that i might have to show up... i thought that one dnb night dominated night showed indy whats up... clubs and bars need to do more dnb its good for buisness cause all beat heads like us do is buy expensive beer in quantity

please, half yaw'll junglist ain't even got jobs...

($7/hr McJobs don't count ;) )

come on brandon cut me some slack... im one of the few of my kind (junglists) actually in school, thats something to go on... who am i kiddin you dont cut nobody slack. So are you gonna be at this tonight choc?

Wish I could go but got to work as usual. Choc, whos that didnt he like disappear? Anyways you kids have a good time at this party.

peace out
james_b

Dvine_Jnglist_Soulja said:
come on brandon cut me some slack... im one of the few of my kind (junglists) actually in school, thats something to go on... who am i kiddin you dont cut nobody slack. So are you gonna be at this tonight choc?

who's choc?

ok ok ok, i'll cut you some slack since i actually SAW
you at school (vs some OTHER folks on this list perpetratin'
like they at school -- but i ain't seen 'em!!!!!)

and yes, i'll be there... gotta give Sardello some beats.

oh, and i'm gonna surprise you at Outlaw.

just wait.

you'll appreciate it.

JonPHenom3000 said:
I got a degree, though:p

By the way, you know anyone hiring?

i thought you were going back to school for your masters?

I just want to say I had a great time at this party.
The vibe was great - The party had many diferent styles of music.
Its defently got me ready for the next FULL FLAVOR!!!
Great job Greg

That white guy we call DEFI
Andy

had a blast ... just NOW getting in from various after-sets
and after-after-sets.

as usual for the FULL FLAVOR nights, I had a blast!

I must say, Locutus threw down some tastey-ass techno towards the end of the night. Thankyou to Lisa for telling me it was playing upstairs so I could escape the rough and tough, "hey, where's the K?" jungle crowd ;)