Staff Feedback Stupid moderator closed my thread for no apparent reason!?

Sorry I didn't see this until now.

I did close your thread because explaining how to obtain drugs falls under the sourcing umbrella, but also because you gave your experience with one pharmacist in one pharmacy, and the relevance of this anecdotal incident will not necessarily carry over to any one else under 18 at any other pharmacy in any other state or country. So not only was it sourcing, but it was basically like saying "this worked for me" implying that it will work for other people, which is probably not the case anyway. So, BLUA violation and relevance both.

First i didnt explain how to get drugs if you reread my post
And second i didnt imply that it would work for anyone else only encouraging them to go see for themselves if it works, seriously read the post before you start saying this is what i was saying when its right there.

First i didnt explain how to get drugs

sure looks that way to me... considering your posts consisted of "I went to the store and asked the pharmacist to give me some, and he gave me some". that seems like you told us how you bought drugs.

if you read the rules of BL, we explicitly don't allow sourcing discussion. of legal or illegal drugs. That means you can't be coming on here and telling people about how you bought your DXM.

Also I want to point out that the use of punctuation definitely adds clarity to written communication, so in the future you may want to try that if you're worried about being unclear. And since apparently not a single one of us "got your point" or "read your post" or "sees what you were talking about," that may be something to look into.

I'm pretty new to the mod team, so I don't want to discourage anyone from raising their proverbial voice if they take an issue with something I've done. I'm still learning, and there is often some gray area when interpreting the BLUA and what's appropriate vs. what's not, so questions are ALWAYS valid.

Also, this is a drug board, yes, but we do specialize in harm reduction. That can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people and we don't always see eye to eye, even on the staff, which is why an open forum is so important. But basically, having an age limit on some OTC medications is the original harm reduction; if the companies could get away with it, they would sell to minors because it's good for their bottom line. On the other hand, asking some shady homeless guy to buy you DXM can ALSO be harmful. So I just want you to know that I see where you're coming from and I'm glad you asked and listened to what we had to say about the matter, and I hope you continue to ask any questions you have in the future.