• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

Hello! I finished binge-reading this whole thread from the beginning now and I am really grateful to everyone who shared their experience here.
Especially since I managed to get my hands on some 2-FDCK as a readymade nasal spray recently. I've been curious about Special K for decades literally but never got any, so this one seems to be rather close (Yes, opinions diverge about that, but I still think it's a good choice). It's my first disso and I intend to make it the first thing ever I'm gonna try i.m.
For now I tried it twice the way it is made for, first 20 mg (it stings) which was felt lightly and I had some fun watching my pupils dilate and contract in the mirror for a short time; it almost felt like visuals coming up, but no...
Two days later on Sunday morning 40 mg that were very clearly felt. Slightly impaired coordination, jumpy thought process and a strong feeling in the head, which lasted 3-4 hours and ever so slightly turned into a hangover like headache. Yes, now I know I should have been talking care of drinking enough but I didn't. And it might also not have helped that I had been drinking a little the night before. But in the morning I was absolutely fine...and the headache subsided till evening.

Two days later on Sunday morning 40 mg that were very clearly felt.
I personally feel like it really shines at higher doses. At lower doses i found it a bit hard to distinguish from K.

I am also a beast i don't want to recommend high doses. I think i probably did 150mg over an hr or so, that was definitely wild.

I personally feel like it really shines at higher doses. At lower doses i found it a bit hard to distinguish from K.

I am also a beast i don't want to recommend high doses. I think i probably did 150mg over an hr or so, that was definitely wild.
No worries I'm not done experimenting with this. 😜 You insufflated it or? Cause for now I didn't go i.m. yet. I'm starting low and going slow so I can get an idea of my personal dose. ( Since I don't wanna end up sweating on the floor again... 😒) But I absolutely wanna find this hole for once...

No worries I'm not done experimenting with this. 😜 You insufflated it or? Cause for now I didn't go i.m. yet. I'm starting low and going slow so I can get an idea of my personal dose. ( Since I don't wanna end up sweating on the floor again... 😒) But I absolutely wanna find this hole for once...
I did insuff. I thankfully am scurred of needles.

Alright I got you now. I'm stubborn sometimes but I learn...
So I planned on taking 60 mg last night and ended up with 140... Step by step starting at 22:00 over an hour and a bit. My thoughts were constantly going round about the question of dose, what I read all over, what I wrote and you... The last bump hurt and I knew it's gonna be the last because walking was already too much of a hassle... There was a lot of thinking going on but I was definitely tripping. Dunno why it's considered so different from other trips aside the fact you're losing motor control to some extent. Thoughts did't come in order but I was quite aware of where I was and also knew what was going on. I could even do the most basic things... Still then I was in a mental space where my thoughts filled everything, they even seemed to have a shape and color and it was all about "is this a hole or not?", why am I doing this and how I'm so damn addicted to the internet and trying to get attention there. But unlike with Salvia it was not humbling or pityful. If anything it was a massive ego-booster from the beginning. This really leaves you unharmed even by the normally most painful thoughts...
Tbh after the last headache with 40 mg I had my doubts about higher doses, but one bottle of water obviously was all it took to make me come out better than last time. Confusing but worth it I'd say. Hard to tell the duration of the trippy part, there was a fairly clear come up after 1 hour, then again after 2 where I had also partly been asleep I think, but it still felt dreamy after that. Slight effects lasted till morning but not uncomfortable at all. So thanks for the inspiration 😜

Now there's two things I'd like to try. How does 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine and Methoxetamine compare with ketamine ?

Now there's two things I'd like to try. How does 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine and Methoxetamine compare with ketamine ?
I never tried original K but just as far as I read up, 2-fdck is a bit longer lasting and for some there is a different quality in the hole experience. Some say 2-fdck is weaker, lierature goes with similar potency. Rest no idea

I never tried original K but just as far as I read up, 2-fdck is a bit longer lasting and for some there is a different quality in the hole experience. Some say 2-fdck is weaker, lierature goes with similar potency. Rest no ideas
Even the literature and binding data don't ALWAYS predict potency accurately. Def weaker, yeah a touch longer lasting, and I thought it was "warmer" then ketamine once got deep.

So... Since I still didn't get a reply from the vendor about what my spray contains as a solvent, I just did a tiny test shot (20mg) in my left quad four days ago. There was almost the same amount still in the syringe so I recycled it through the nose.. It came up strong, I was more messed up than I thought, seemed to have more of a peak and faster decline. No reactions near the injection site until yesterday so I thought I can go.
Last night prepared everything and imd 80 mg (right quad). Had few minutes to clean up and when I got on the bed my ears were already ringing. One more look at the time and I pretty much entered the stream... A really smooth ride this time compared to last. My conscience was just streaming through different forms of matter and space... Wondering about the path my mind should take through this shifting existence, and simply trusting the assumption it all would come to make sense again sometime... Questions were arising but I couldn't find anything disturbing in the possible answers... Everything just kept changing and flowing on... One hour and 30 min later I noted down the hole ended, effects lasted until morning though. Wasn't really tired and guess I didn't even sleep 4 hours... My leg is fine.