• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molecular recognition of morphine and fentanyl by the human μ-opioid receptor​

This paper is pretty badass. It maps different opioids ability to recruit beta arrestin at the mu opioid receptor, and determines the regions of the protein required for that interaction. Finally they make a few fentanyl analogs that do not couple to beta arrestin.

While this isn't a definative answer to the question whether beta arrestin is responsible for the negative effects of opioids, the protein level determination and development of new compounds will allow this to be probed accurately in living systems.

Halogens (except fluorine) on the benzene ring of PEAs cause the compounds to be neurotoxic.

The rest seem to either be known (many have CAS numbers!) or are just a mess. Violate RO5 or such,

N-methyl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro-1,3-thiazol-2-amine is a reference compound ID SID 86905510
2-benzyl-4,5-dihydro-1H-imidazole has the CAS number 59-98-3

So you don't get to name them.

These things only take 4-5 minutes each to find - but should it be others that have to point this out? I've given reference to all of the tools I use? If I had access to some database you didn't, I would think it reasonable to make use of my advantages - but I don't HAVE any advantages. I just work hard.

No, they don't. They do cause pupillary constriction [miosis] in some cases. I've done halogenated amphetamines. Have you ever heard of DOC? My favorite is 3,4-DCMA or Jesus Of Nazareth. Very speedy.

Oddly, Luke Or 3,4-DCA Is Rather Meh unless Combined With Adderall Or Somthing Similar. And I Snorted 100 mg Of Wellbutrin This Morning For Breakfast.

Last edited:
It's me, back with my bullshit.

I was brainstorming ways to reduce the half-life of isopropylphenidate and then realized that a solution was probably simple:

But while studying bioisosteres I also found another interesting possibility:

The former won't be active. The methyl ester will be hydrolized much faster than the isopropyl ester. The latter is known and is considered to be a particularly stimulant. It in one of Shulgin's papers.

Does anyone know if 2-phenylmorpholine has any stimulant properties?

It is essentially the beta methoxy version of phenethylamine closed into a morpholine ring. This could also be seen as desmethyl phenmetrazine.

I am wondering about the feasibility of morpholine ring closed versions of BOB, BOD, and BOH. Specifically.

I wonder if there is any magic in it. I rather liked BOD.

Does anyone have any info?
800px-2-phenylmorpholine.svg.png

It seems like most of the work has been done with substituted phenmetrazines.

I think it would benefit from an N, alpha methyl substituent.

Yup, that makes phenmetrazine, first "Synthesized in 1952 but pulled from the market due to widespread abuse." (Wikipedia)

I was once prescribed N-methyl-phenmetrazine (Bontril), but it was weak and not very desirable.

The methyl ester being hydrolysed first is intentional: the goal is to reduce the half-life. What reason do you have to believe it would be metabolized too fast to take effect at all? Methylphenidate and cocaine are active with a methyl ester.

1-(2-aminopropyl)-xanthine.png

BUCK_ROGERS
1-(2-aminopropyl)-xanthine

A Chemical Hybrid Of The Amphetamine Side Chain And A 2nd Order (n = 2; H(2) = 4(2) + 2 = 10) Aromatic Caffeine [1,3,7-trimethylxanthine] Homologue.

1-(cyclohexyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

BENZEDREX
propylhexedrine
1-(cyclohexyl)-2-methylaminopropane

Worthy, Functional, Relatively Short Acting Stimulant.

Halogens (except fluorine) on the benzene ring of PEAs cause the compounds to be neurotoxic.

The rest seem to either be known (many have CAS numbers!) or are just a mess. Violate RO5 or such,

N-methyl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro-1,3-thiazol-2-amine is a reference compound ID SID 86905510
2-benzyl-4,5-dihydro-1H-imidazole has the CAS number 59-98-3

So you don't get to name them.

These things only take 4-5 minutes each to find - but should it be others that have to point this out? I've given reference to all of the tools I use? If I had access to some database you didn't, I would think it reasonable to make use of my advantages - but I don't HAVE any advantages. I just work hard.
Are you saying that all the Halogenated compounds in the 2c-x series and DO-X series are neurotoxic???
This is the first time I've read or heard about 2c-c , 2c-b or 2c-i being neurotoxic at recommend dosages especially considering 2c-c has such a higher dosage and feels so subjectively benign compared to a lot of the non- halogen 2c-x compounds like 2c-e or 2c-p....I find this extremely surprising.

1-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-1-oxo-1-(2-piperidinyl)methane.png

ZORO
1-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-1-oxo-1-(2-piperidinyl)methane

I was going to draw the benzylic carbomethoxy (Bz-((C=O)-O-CH3)-R) compound, but it is a lot harder to make and requires a Parr hydrogenation apparatus with H2(g) tanks.

Are you saying that all the Halogenated compounds in the 2c-x series and DO-X series are neurotoxic???
This is the first time I've read or heard about 2c-c , 2c-b or 2c-i being neurotoxic at recommend dosages especially considering 2c-c has such a higher dosage and feels so subjectively benign compared to a lot of the non- halogen 2c-x compounds like 2c-e or 2c-p....I find this extremely surprising.
I assume he is referring to 4-chloro amphetamine. The 2- 5 dimethoxies definately have different pharmacology.

Status
Not open for further replies.