• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Search For The Perfect Daily Drug

and a glasss of wine and an aspirin. coffee in the morning. pot always. I wouldn't over think it. When I was young I had a whole monthly schedule, stims mon n weds, benzos thurs and tues, opis on friday and saturday and a psychedelic on the sunday (catholic sabboth). Figured I could pull that off without risk of addiction. Add pot daily and alcohol with caution when wanted. Plan broke down into full addiction.

heroin if it was legal would be viable; assuming you have a large budget and amount of discipline to match it.

and a glasss of wine and an aspirin. coffee in the morning. pot always. I wouldn't over think it. When I was young I had a whole monthly schedule, stims mon n weds, benzos thurs and tues, opis on friday and saturday and a psychedelic on the sunday (catholic sabboth). Figured I could pull that off without risk of addiction. Add pot daily and alcohol with caution when wanted. Plan broke down into full addiction.

heroin if it was legal would be viable; assuming you have a large budget and amount of discipline to match it.
you just end up disregulating every receptor site this way. i tried to be clever too. definitely not a winning strategy.

^ Your not wrong. Luckily I never really achieved this as it turns out to work on paper....in practice I don't like stims at all and need Extra benzos if I do use them. I got put on probation for smoking pot (actually attempted possesion of codeine but pot brought the swat team to the house) and had a legitimate medical need for benzos. (Insomnia, always had it, just used pot to treat it until probation) I imagine the full on raid experience didn't help my sleep lol.

Once a week turned out to be far too often to trip. Its a horrible idea drawn up by an over ambitious to get high 9th grader lol.

I wouldn't overthink it. "everything in moderation, including moderation itself" Mark Twan Samuel Clemmens w/e

maybe microcode of shrooms of acid also
Microdosing is something I will try out one of these day's. With 1p-LSD 12.5 mcg, my weapon of choice, taken few times a week poked my interest.
Probably disolving in demineralized/ fluorized water using volumetric measuring is the best way with blotter's? Instead of cutting and ingesting a hot spot.
No regular treatment helped, so besides dextro-Amphetamine, a Tetanus injection, some vaccin's and the occassional anti-biotic to save your live regular medicin is worthless. All regular treatment they unleashed on me just made thing's worse, lost faith in healthcare in general. So some self doctoring at 50 + is perfectly ok imo.

Shroom's and to a lesser extent Tryptamines like 4-HO-MIPT and Phenethylamines don't go well with me. So a Lysergic was the only option left. Any idea what to expect, my aim is neurogenesis and growht on a mental level.

Question can the supermarket distilled water be used, or is that not suitable for human consumption? WIKI say's yes.

Last edited: