• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

transsexuals

Fallen1 said:
Sim0n: because transsexuals often pick up people for varying levels of sexual activity without declaring their background. . . .

This is where it gets complex. Now, obviously it is counterintuitive to suggest transsexuals should have to declare their background, since this presumably runs opposite to the ideas behind the sex change. However, is it ethically OK for them to selfishly circumvent the desires of others by trickery? I, personally, don't think so. . .

The only thing I tell the guys is: "I can't have babies." If they ask why (so far none have asked because they probably assume it is my age or a "female problem") I might smile and say, "good bye!"

keystroke said:
there is a transgender "man" at the coffee shop at work, while "he" has breasts big enough as a female, dresses like a woman and pretends to be a woman, I think it should be downright illegal for this man to use the female toilets.

but its not, because everyone is trying so hard to be politically correct, but IMO, it's no different "him" using the female toilets than any other guys.

can anyone explain why it's okay for a transgender (male) that now claims to be female to use female only facilities, play in female only sporting teams (which is an unfair advantage at the least) and the like.

If a guy is respectfully, decently, appropriatly, dressed as a woman (not a drag queen), does not get sexually aroused in the restroom (unlike many gay/queers/perverts in the men's restroom) and doesn't pee on the seat, "he" should be allowed to use the woman's restroom.

In regards to sports: I do feel a little weaker (women are the "weaker sex") and have the body proportions of a female for my height. I'd like to compete against other women running but most of the competitions happen on the weekends when I'm recouperating form a night out dancing/drinking/drugging/fasting.

keystroke said:
there was a thing on Today Tonight a month or two ago about a professional male soccer player, playing in the mens league in Tasmania, then he had a sex change and went to the girls leagues.

I'll see if I can find some more information on it.

There's also a TS golfer who is allowed to play in women's tournaments and Rene Richerds (tennis).

I just wanna thank everyone for their replies to this thread, I don't wanna be rude but if anyone has any questions they wanna ask me I LOOOOVE getting PMs so please send me them! Anyway thanks for all the attention this subject has gotten in this thread, also thanks for all your support.