Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Reading Rainbow

RollinRave I think I remember the last show you mentioned about running around a house. It was a fake house right, 2 floors, but it was compleatly open so you could see them running around? One person whole be standing out side the house watching the other go in to do??? What the hell where they doing? I can so see the whole thing? It was all on a set, like a game show, wasn't some sorta game show?

Premium: yup, that is the show. It was some sort of game show and they had to find shit hidden away in order to win. My memory is really fuzzy on this one and all the specifics of it. I think they went in one at a time at first, and then the winning team went in at the end together. I am almost positive it was always a male-female duo, not sure if brother-sister or not. Remember that silly game show, Sibling Rivalry or something? There were three pairs of siblings and they had to guess about their other's preferences? I always remember the girls picking the stupidest things for their brothers - or maybe it was the natural misogny of a little boy ;)

Yah man, Captain Planet was the greatest.... He love the environment so much. I alway wanted that FIRE ring one of the kids had.

The Muppet Babies 's intro song is so catchy. I still remember it.

i havent seen anyone mention School House Rock........ now that rocked.... I still remember the words to some of those songs... like... Im a bill..... 8o :D And what about Fraggle Rock? %) not really educational, but great fun never the less....

conjunction junction, whats your function...

Fraggle Rock was killer, there are two more I just though of, one was the Letter People. I'm not sure if that was the exact name but all the puppet characters were letters. Good times.

Also there used to be a show where the hosts would read a book and draw illustrations according to what was happening in the story. That was cool as hell too, but I don't remember the name.

Oh man, this is bringing back so many childhood memories in front of the tv. Square One, Fraggle Rock, Reading Rainbow, Mathnet. Woot for oldschool television!

FuncrusherPlus said:
Woot for oldschool television!

w00t!

And I really cant stantd how they have stuff like half naked britney spears on nickelodeon...... my kids watch that, i dont think its very appropriate... i just wish those networks would have a little consideration... /me gets off his soapbox....