Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc UK ADHD medication shortage

Yeah thats right

But you said

"5 bottles of 5% 300ml larger that cannot be seen as 1500ml of 25%"

The amount of liquid is the same but the abv is different, so obviously there's a difference there
Is there a difference between percentage and abv? 5 bottles of 5 abv or % would be 25? No?

Yes mate anyone who has scepticism about the safety of cannabis, especially the modern stuff, is a BIG PHARMA SHEEPLE
yes mate, cos that's exacty what i said :rolleyes:

edit - oh wait a minute, you're on acid heh

set and setting, set and setting, and some nice thc laden smoke for the comedown, perhaps offest with a 40mg sublingual cbd dose half an hour previous, dependent upon sir's cannabinoid balance requirements

Last edited:
I thought that it was debunked that there is no clear link between cannabis and schizophrenia... But that like any substance, if you already have a mental health diagnosis it must be avoided...

Also what are those people in the Carribbean called Rastafari? Where weed is part of their daily existence, it would be interesting to see if there is a higher incidence of mental health amongst the population..
They live in some sort of heavenly nature, Cannabis legalization is on the way i think. No idea how actually is living there. But seems very nice.

Pure Homestasis is impossible, but Carribean seems close. So they smoke for fun we to forget.