European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK/Eire Heroin Drought Discussion: v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Ructions.... Well, what a difference a day makes.... Remember my post on Sun when I got had? Well, I was pacin` all night and dug out an old sim and found a number I binned onn a "Right, enuffs enuff" tip. The Biz, pre drought prices, and "Back t` normal" he said. Got 2 tb today, both about .2, put 1 on the spoon a. Ind it`s Mint. So there went my enforced resolve. Hope you are stronger than me luv. A couple, both on the gear can be a double edged sword. When 1 wants off, the other doesn`t. But also y` can support each other when y` make that Big decision together! I hope all goes right for you both. Wish before my significant other passed away we had tuned in together to kick. It transpired that the H was maskin` the C that was rampagin` through her system, Anyhow, thats another story. Just thought I would let people know that here in the Smog certain Heads are slingin` decent stuff, the others , dirty toerags must be gettin` shot of the shite they`ve been landed with. All the best luv. Off to the paki shop. Forgot to get the dog some food. Happy Trailsxxx

Yep that is it in a nut shell YhaffTlaff, i have a good day & he has a bad day, then the next day its the other way around!! But this drought has really thought us that we can live without H!!

You must have been chuffed when you found that old number & you managed to score something good!! I'm glad for you, you were due a bit of good luck!! & speaking of old sim cards, you just gave me an idea!!! I think i'll have a search........ ;)

Take care of yourself mate, you really sound as though you have been through a lot over the last few years, i read in one of your posts that you have kids. Kids are great, were would we be without our kids?! They force us to keep going when times are hard!! I had my kids when i was very young, i'm 38 now & my 2 kids are reared!! But they'll always be my babies!!! :D

lol runction i think im going to do the same haha! why didnt i think of that before???? i dont know why! lol

are u for real? did u have no problem scoring on the street or is it the people u know only? is the stuff 10/10? i bet its bags only not weight correct?

I never score on the streets - in london its not really possible apart from a few places and then your most lilely to be ripped - its on the phone - who you know, The last couple of bags i got on friday were fire I dont do scores as they are meaningless but the gear was at least as good as I have had PD and weight? not aloud top talk abouy that..

im going to diggin up for old simcard in my bedroom starting NOW! LOL

BLONDIE: some1 here said the eagle has landed in london,if that is true then ur a lucky fucker :) ireland is the last place in europe to get h gggrrr

my bluelighter post at last

well nothing by me brierley hill and surrounding area some lite stuff about today and its not gear all the other is either total bash or just total bollox has been nothing with gear in since the start and thats fact got couple out of area through a top bloke luckily that releaved some tension thank fuk bash buying has got to stop or were all in the shit just hoping something comes got poss tmoz and as stupid as it is the meth thing is happening i've been on maintenance for a good 14 years was told by doc could keep it rest of my life if needed now been told reductions for all starting april dont know how we will deal with this one but bring it on it wont last with the chaos it will cause and your veins do come back in a fashion but i wouldnt want to use them (sorry read alot of posts) anyway gonna shut the fuk up now good luck to all we all deserve abit we've been well patient !

Yeah!! Old sim cards!!! You never know what you might find!!!! :)

hahahahaha ahhh i love bluelight... its so weird... n kind of nice to see us all in same boat.. hehe.. did that on 2nd week the drough kicked in here... no luck tho.. :( ah well.. patience n it will b here again.. Just hope its here b4 april (my bday.. 8) hmm... what would I wish for... BROWN!!! hehe)

Evenin Fellow scourges and scoundrels wasters and wastrells. Tis me, him whose name is that of a lady. Anyway, posted last night about how i'd been and bought a Q of bash via a 3rd parties recommendation and was fumin for gettin ripped. Now sat in my garage smoking last beetle of it! And yes it was pretty much on weight. I was startin to think it was me being fussy or my meth (70ml) hogging the receptors that was causin me to hardly feel it, as other people have given it high marks. But after smoking the lot in just over 24hrs. I can safetly reassure myself that it was of the finest shite. By the way. Lady Frankau was a doc in the 60's who supplied most of London with scripts for H and coke. Oh to be in those days. To walk into Boots with a script for 10g of h and same coke. All legit, wowee. I'm stayin on me meth now until i'm certain of success.

Evening folks...

Ructions, dont worry about your meth sweet, the 12 week reduction is only for people who are just starting and also want to come off, people that are already on meth, is able to stable on it long term. Its only a pilot scheme for 6 different areas, even then the ppl that are starting meth now, still get the choice of a long term to stablize script, or a 12 week reducer, so your quite safe.. but knowing our corrupt gov't, their always full of suprises, but too many official ppl kicked off about the scheme that the've put it on the shelf for now, apart fromthose 2 areas i mentioned...

I myself had a bit of bad news today, i mentioned last night that the guy with nice food was running out, and he has just that, Run Out..thought it was too good to be true.. back to the stuff that holds you and is half the strength.. so me bit on a downer tonight..

Evening folks...

Ructions, dont worry about your meth sweet, the 12 week reduction is only for people who are just starting and also want to come off, people that are already on meth, is able to stable on it long term. Its only a pilot scheme for 6 different areas, even then the ppl that are starting meth now, still get the choice of a long term to stablize script, or a 12 week reducer, so your quite safe.. but knowing our corrupt gov't, their always full of suprises, but too many official ppl kicked off about the scheme that the've put it on the shelf for now, apart fromthose 2 areas i mentioned...

I myself had a bit of bad news today, i mentioned last night that the guy with nice food was running out, and he has just that, Run Out..thought it was too good to be true.. back to the stuff that holds you and is half the strength.. so me bit on a downer tonight..

Bummer about the guy running out, there's just no bloody consistency at the moment is there? Where u based Zara?

Oh, which 2 areas r u on about by the way? Sorry if u already said.

pre sim cards

hahahahaha ahhh i love bluelight... its so weird... n kind of nice to see us all in same boat.. hehe.. did that on 2nd week the drough kicked in here... no luck tho.. :( ah well.. patience n it will b here again.. Just hope its here b4 april (my bday.. 8) hmm... what would I wish for... BROWN!!! hehe)

I actually went back as far as my motorola brick days before sim cards my mate was pissin himself sayin what you gonna say alright remember me i use to score off you fifteen years ago you got anything ? Thing is i would of but numbers on list were long time dead ! Amazing the effort and ideas but it shows we all seem to think the same way

Never mind Zara... It changes day to day. I have a feelin` inthese old bones that the wheels may have been oiled and the trucks will be startin`

Bummer about the guy running out, there's just no bloody consistency at the moment is there? Where u based Zara?

Oh, which 2 areas r u on about by the way? Sorry if u already said.

Hiya Hooks hun.. yeh mate, right bummer, as i know the man he gets from, and he usually dont do things by halves, its just that the guy had this nice food for weeks, it was only through my mate not having, that i tried this old mate, and he had proper and said he'd had it for weeks, but i only came across it 3 days ago.. but fingers X, he may have again soon..!
It was 6 different areas ((pilot shceme)) not sure which areas, my bf read it today somewhere, i'll ask him later when he gets in from....... Im in good old Plymouth hun.. about 90% of what comes down here is run by the scousers, Plymouth is full of them.. some with habits, but most of them stay well clear..probably because they see the state of some, and it educates them as to what it can do.. the main i was getting the nice food from, he dont get from them, he gets from just outside of London, place beggining with S.....

Hope you guys n gals are ok and hanging in there, for you guys thats done the funky chicken and got clean, good on you, your stronger then i am..!!!!
I miss mr. brown so much im love sick..pls come home..i miss you and cant live without you, you are my world, my sweet love, im sorry i said you tasted disgusting, i didn't mean it, i love your taste, your smell, everything about you, i dont want to settle for second best, pls come back....!

pre sim cards

I actually went back as far as my motorola brick days before sim cards my mate was pissin himself sayin what you gonna say alright remember me i use to score off you fifteen years ago you got anything ? Thing is i would of but numbers on list were long time dead ! Amazing the effort and ideas but it shows we all seem to think the same way

Evenin Fellow scourges and scoundrels wasters and wastrells. Tis me, him whose name is that of a lady. Anyway, posted last night about how i'd been and bought a Q of bash via a 3rd parties recommendation and was fumin for gettin ripped. Now sat in my garage smoking last beetle of it! And yes it was pretty much on weight. I was startin to think it was me being fussy or my meth (70ml) hogging the receptors that was causin me to hardly feel it, as other people have given it high marks. But after smoking the lot in just over 24hrs. I can safetly reassure myself that it was of the finest shite. By the way. Lady Frankau was a doc in the 60's who supplied most of London with scripts for H and coke. Oh to be in those days. To walk into Boots with a script for 10g of h and same coke. All legit, wowee. I'm stayin on me meth now until i'm certain of success.
yeah, I really cann`t understand these feckers who gine good reports for y` to take their Word only to find it`s total bash... Methinks maybe they`re poly users annd can`t tell their heads from their arseholes! Happened t` me on Sunday. Alll seems well here now though (hopes!) Just watchin` Children of Men on ITV+1. Bleak... Like my Manor t`til yesterday....

Status
Not open for further replies.