• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their are exact matches including patents, papers, CAS numbers, common names and vendors.

Do you see how annoying it is when others don't provide SMILES? Any idiot can sketch something in 10 second.... for someone else to spend the time redrawing.
I thought you meant look at the SMILES for the structures that I posted. There isn't anything like them on pubchem.

The 3d view of this one looks more tempting to me than MDAI or MDAT.
noname10.jpg
NC(C)C1CCCc2c3OCOc3ccc12

Well I see 329 related compounds. NOW what I do is read every reference which take several days. But then, that is medicinal chemistry. Try just a methoxy and see what that brings up. Start with simple.

Original studies: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/fpart/1/vc/1

I've had numerous pm's to condense the tek onto 1 page with pics, as lots of people are wanting to try this, so here it is...print this out and carry it with you and study it, it's super easy and fast I promise.

COMPLETE TEK ON HOW TO MAKE LSH and LSI combo or just LSI (your preference) on this one page with supporting studies, very simple:

Self trip with 600 seeds:
Quote:

LSI trip report made from MG seeds: on my 600 seed or 18g high dose morning glory wine extract prepared with 3 drops isovaleraldehyde and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar as catalyst for the aldehyde condensation onto LSA to form LSI, saw 2 hours of dancing colored geometrics, thousands upon thousands they were so intricate for 2 hours which formed completely naked women goddesses at the intersections of the geometrics, mind blowing music enhancement and euphoria, very strong trip for 6 hours with 8 hour duration. One of the most prominent visual features is the seeing of colored energy fields or auras surrounding all objects just as itbebasidia reported, I see this every time the whole trip. Very powerful shimmering and glowing of everything as well, as if there is an intense divine light inside, very beautiful. Mentally: Deep healing head space.

If you only have a few HBWR seeds, you can mix them for a few minutes with pure peppermint oil drops, see post #1 for recommendation on how many drops of pure peppermint oil to use, or just read below.

This trip report from Kash (long time LSA master) below is taken from post #3 of the beginning of this thread....keep in mind that LEMON JUICE also contains isovaleraldehyde, my best trip report using just a few HBWR was when I mixed them with fresh lemon juice from the fridge for a while, then consumed.

Do not use the cheap grocery store peppermint alcohol extract, instead buy real Peppermint oil max dosage: Adults: 0.2 to 0.4 mL (4 drops to 8 drops max for adults, DO NOT EXCEED: https://www.aafp.org/pubs/afp/issues/2007/0401/p1027.html

I still don't recommend using HBWR but it will still work to form LSI, see post #2 at very beginning of this thread: all about why this is so (MG vs HBWR seeds)...the main reason is that HBWR contains high amounts of ergometrine which causes cramping and vasoconstriction...whereas MG only has traces of it, I've used MG up to 25g and still no cramping or vasoconstriction. You can get way higher on MG seed LSI whereas with HBWR you will start to experience the somatic side effects of cramping way sooner due to the ergometrine if you are not careful on dosage, it's a balancing act with HBWR.

Psychonauts (psychedelic astronauts): you can still find isovaleraldehyde out there, you just have to look, try looking for the 25ml bottle.

Kash:
Just took a 40 seed portion of LSA extract that was mixed for 15 minutes with peppermint oil (contains 2mg acetaldehyde per 5 drops, editors note: and contains even more isovaleraldehyde) yesterday and tripped his face off with a friend. Was very clean feeling and relaxed. Rainbows and vibrant fractal energy danced all over the skies and throughout his surroundings and music sounded great. The head-space was very acid like but different. Was a bit intense but he was able to keep it together lol. Whole trip was about 8 hrs long.

I have tried a 20 seed extract without peppermint oil and it seemed uncomfortable and sedating with no visuals, while every time he has added peppermint oil he has gotten visuals.
p.s if you read post #2, you will see that ALL the best MG trip reports involved adding fresh lemon juice, examples below, this is because LEMON JUICE ALSO contains isovaleraldehyde:

vespiary:
Quote:

Having read someone's description of a cold water extraction with added lemon juice, I decided to try it one day. I've tried this method several times and will describe my best trip to date following these notes…

I've found that the ideal dose for my body weight (5'9, 200 lb.) is 30 grams of seeds. I TRIPPED HARD AS HELL.

I saw geometric patterns in everything…

It ranked up there with the best trips of my life, and that includes Mescaline, LSD, and Mushrooms. The trip lasted for about 8 hours and seemed to peak at about 3 hours. Unlike an acid trip where I peak rapidly and then come down fast, this is more like I peak slowly, level off, and then come down slow. I am always in control of my faculties.

Hermes (Lycaeum):
Quote:

With a 400 morning glory seed extract into cold distilled water with a squirt of lemon juice, I see amazing three and seemingly four-dimensional shapes morphing and bifurcating. Often I get religious and esoteric themed visuals, like fractal cherub wings and winged eyes like those in some of Alex Grey's work. Eyes are all over everything! I see pyramids and sphinxes and Gigeresque biomechanical forms. I see amazing geometric lattice structures. I watch mathematical space-filling algorithms doing their thing.

I also find that I can control the imagery by an act of will. Anything I intend to visualize comes forth and then goes beyond what I had imagined and then transforms into something else. This is great for artists! I could swear that on one occasion while listening to Mozart's Requiem, Heaven itself opened up inside my skull! It was incredible! OH, THE BEAUTY! I saw glorious celestial architecture and there were seraphs singing along with the chorus in the music. I just can't even begin to describe what this was like.

I had tears streaming down my face. I was in the highest ecstacy I have ever known. And all of this with a nothing more than a good mindset, good music, and only about 500 seeds. I'll never forget it. It was probably all in my imagination, programmed by my Catholic upbringing. I don't know and don't really care where it came from. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced, and I still feel great joy when I think of it. I felt so whole!

My comment: Lemon juice also contains ISOVALERALDEHYDE just like peppermint leaf.

Hermes (lycaeum March 2003) on morning glory visuals & strength, extracted into cold distilled water with a squirt of lemon juice:
Quote:

Depending on seed quality, you should get some weak to decent effects from 8 grams, like mild reality bending, marked enhancement of aesthetic perception, insights, weak open eye visuals, moderate but subtle closed eye visuals (especially with music). I find that more satisfactory results are achieved with more seeds, like 14 grams or more. This much is needed to enter truly psychedelic territory. I wouldn't recommend this much if you haven't tried lower doses with the same seeds and method, however.

I usually just measure by Burpee bags. These are 1.8 grams each. I have used anything ranging from 3 to 12 of these. Strangely, the 12 bag trip was relatively weak. They must have been some old seeds. My strongest experience ever with MG seeds was with the Martha Stewart brand from K-Mart. I had strong effects, with good open eye visuals, on only 300 seeds! I used a cold water extraction with some added lemon juice, but the alcoholic extract by Stretchman also here at the Lycaeum I tried was the strongest.

I had strong 4D lattice-like open eye visuals and warping and melting of furniture with only 400 seeds. There are about 32-36 seeds to a gram. The Martha Stewarts are more expensive than the Burpees. They are like $1.30 a bag or something close to that for a 1.2 gram bag. The Burpees are something like $0.88 a bag and each bag has 1.8 grams. That's $2.05 a gram for Martha Stewart seeds and $0.92 a gram for Burpee seeds. It seems to be a trade off.

My comment: lemon juice contains isovalearaldehyde as well.

Nogal (the Nook):
Quote:

Yes I know of someone who tried the CWE method with the Heavenly Blue variety, except with the substitution of a coffee grinder in place of a stone metate (I think that's what is called but I could be wrong), and a squirt of lemon in the water, with around 400-500 seeds. Closed and open eyed visuals were extremely breath taking. Some of the most prominent visions were of Aztec/Mayan glyphic patterns, a menacing and demonic technicolor nymph made of light who tried to seduce the viewer, and this bizare trail of energy spheres which each contained a different stylized animal form (again definately of Aztec/Mayan origin).

My comment: lemon juice contains isovalearaldehyde as well.

dmthead420:
Quote:

Seems this does do alot more, its alot more refined, clean, less body high all mind high.. i extracted 700 riveas into 100 ml of lemon juice , 50ml water .. that sat 9hrs in the fridge(water stayed the color of lemon juice but smelled like alkaloids) i filtered and added 100ml of sherry wine and that sat 6hours..

A buddy and i sampled 12ml of this and the effect is way different from just eating the seeds or just a simple water extract..

No body feelings AT ALL, not even the normal body buzz.. just a extreme lsd like head and abstract thoughts, better sense of understanding.... Real soon i am def going to try a large dose ..I Feel GreaT...I will no longer do it any other way.....my friend says the same.

Norman, mycotopia, said on 16 September 2019:
Quote:

Years ago I stumbled across a simple method for dosing HBWR.
Grind the seeds and cover them with white wine, let sit in the fridge for a day or so, shaking occasionally, decant, filter and drink.
No nausea no aches no vasoconstriction.
I am now off alcohol completely so I’m thinking of an alternative method short of a full on extraction.
I’m convinced that something in the wine besides water and alcohol is what makes the trip so clean. I’ve tried twelve percent water alcohol mixes in the past and still had the nasty side effects and at the same time the trip is not as strong.
I’m thinking acetaldehyde and or tartaric acid may be involved or at least a good place to start.
Any thought on what chemically may be going on?

Red22:
Quote:

"This paper states tha "LSH" was identified in blood and/or urine samples in two individuals who ingested the seeds. This is interesting because Peter Webster alleges that LSH will immediately decompose when in the body. This paper indicates that that's not true.

Klinke HB, Müller IB, Steffenrud S and Dahl-Sørensen R, Two cases of lysergamide intoxication by ingestion of seeds, which resulted in one fatality due to falling from a building and one surviving witness. Forensic Sci Int, 2010, 197(1-3), e1-5. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20018470/

Easy steps, I've used this process over two dozen times in a 2 year period, it works with zero nausea:

---> You can even drink this LSH and LSI enhanced liquid extract at the same time you drop your LSD for an experience that is way beyond LSD, the LSH and LSI adds infinite dimensions to the normal LSD experience, like incredible (I mean phenomenal !) music enhancement, every sound in the music is "epic", infinite beauty enhancement, strong sensual feelings, strong neon like color saturation, flowing visuals, energy fields seen in constant motion around all objects, heavy tracers, etc. These qualities LSH and LSI adds are very similar to what cactus tea adds in my experience when added to LSD.

This is most likely due to LSH and LSI hitting 5 more adrenal recpetors associated with beauty, aesthetics and sensuality beyond normal LSD, see radioligand chart for LSH. I used this potion every time I tripped, you can even add it to cactus tea by taking drinking the LSH potion 1 hour later (always stagger 1 hour so the amides do not clash with the trace maoi's in cactus, only take in that order) it's incredible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--> How to make the ZERO NAUSEA morning glory wine which is used for all aldehyde experiments, example: forming LSH and LSI from the LSA in the seeds: <--

How this works, from 2022 aldehydes paper, see 1960's study by Arcamone, go to post #1 to read all the studies (5 papers). LSH and LSI do make it to the bloodstream and urine, so it does indeed reach the brain so long as you keep it in it's original state (in acidic wine so it does not decompose back to LSA which will happen in plain water or nonacidic solutions) store in fridge or freeze in freezer to keep forever, drink as so.

Pic 1: Sherry wine is the wine highest in acetaldehyde.

Pic 2: With only a lamp on in garage, no overhead bright light: grind 15 grams or 525 heavenly blue morning glory seeds in a coffee grinder (35 seeds per gram) using 10 second grind with occasional shaking of coffee grinder, pause 5 seconds, then grind again 10 seconds, repeat x 4 times, you will end up with a dust like consisteny, all the alkaloids are extracted from within the tough rubbery embryo of the seed. 525 seeds x .01mg LSA per seed = 5mg LSA

Pic 3: Place ground seed dust into a 1/2 pint tall jar (*almart case of 12, canning section), add 4 shots of cold just opened fresh sherry wine from the fridge, and around 30mg of DL tartaric acid which aids the extraction (from hi media store, *mazon, auction or similar). Do not use plain L-tartaric acid used in wine making, get the good stuff, which contains the D isomer. D-lyergic acid amide isomer salts are the potent form of salts.

And also ADD a tiny splash or 1 to 2 teaspoons of acetic acid or VINEGAR (I use apple cider vinegar) to catalyze the condensations of the aldehyde to LSA: acetaldehyde in this case onto the amide of LSA, and isovaleraldehyde to form LSI. The vinegar acts as an important catalyst as it contains acetic acid, and speeds the formation of new adduct product, see study below:

From Mehra, R.K & Panya, K.C. 1938, The condensation of aldehydes with amides - part III, the condensation of cinnamaldehyde with acetamide. Proc Natl Acad Sci India Phys Sci 7(6). 376-380

NOTE: from paper: Acetamide (very similar to LSA) when cinnamaldehyde adduct added, forms: N,N'cinnamylidenediacetamide just as LSA + isovaleraldehyde forms LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide. RATS RESPOND TO it as if they had been given LSD, and this human rat loves the effects, the closest thing in nature I've ever experienced that is very similar to LSD. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE !!!
:heart:

Cinnamaldehyde should not be used as it contains nearly twice the number of carbons and hydrogens and thus weak activity due to this (weights way too much)...only use isovaleraldehyde (weight is perfect) to form the potent LSI. However, I am showing the study so that you see an even "longer chain aldehyde than isovalearaldehyde" will even adduct onto acetamide or LSA as proven in study.

YOU WILL LOVE LSI, it is so very similar to LSD !!!

Re-seal your sherry wine by spraying wine preservation canister which has inert gas (contains argon, carbon dioxide, etc.) around ten dollars from *mazon into your wine before sealing with cork and placing back in fridge, this way the precious acetaldehyde in the wine will not oxidize to vinegar as normally happens over a 5 day period when corked without preserving.

Put lid on and shake contents for 1 to 2 minutes.

Place jar into fridge for 10 minutes after the 2 minute shaking, during this time the nauseating seed debris can be seen falling to the bottom.

Pic 4: Filter entire contents of jar thru a "coffee wire filter" from *almart or *amazon or your local grocery store sitting atop a glass, the liquid above the seed debris will filter real fast in seconds, then filter the debris at the bottom from the jar, once the debris is in basket, use a spoon to press down on it to get all the liquid out, this only takes around 10 seconds.

Pic 5: Place this filtered liquid in the fridge for 3 hours or even overnight, within 3 hours, all of the nauseating to the intestines seed debris will have fallen to the bottom. This process begins within an hour after sitting in fridge, check each hour and watch as the seed debris falls by around an inch each hour.

Pic 6: After 3 hours or longer, decant the liquid from above the bottom 1/4" of seed debris, this is what you want to consume, it is psychedelic and results in zero nausea, as there is no seed debris in it. DO NOT DRINK the SEED DEBRIS at very bottom or you will become nauseated and sick, don't worry, there are no alkaloids in it.

Note: never try to extract your seeds using just plain acidified water, I have tried this before, your seed debris will not separate out in the fridge, and you end up with a complete emulsion in the coffee wire filter which will not filter at all, wine is needed to effect the proper extraction, and allows the liquid to separate from the seed emulsion below, this will not happen with a plane water extration. This is how the ancient Aztec and Mayan extracted the seeds using balche, an alcohol they made themselves, see 2nd pic.

Rest of the pics:

sources of isovaleraldehyde: pure chemical (on line 25ml bottle) or you can use fresh lemon juice or pure peppermint oil, I prefer to use the pure chemical.

Use ice bath on your stirrer to keep wine as a combo of LSH + LSI (as LSH adduct acetaldehyde boils off at room temp, so always keep cold, to form LSI only, omit the ice bath, as LSI does not boil off till 198 degree F).

All the alkaloids are concentrated in the fridge decanted liquid above the seed debris. This contains your LSA which has adducted to the acetaldehyde in the wine, forming new amounts of LSH, since the wine is at ph=4, the new LSH adduct product will remain stable indefinately, store in fridge if you plan to use within a few days, or you can freeze and de-thaw in fridge overnight to use next day. It dethaws fast since it is wine.

You just formed LSH using the method above, to form LSI, simply take your 4 shot morning glory wine, and at this point add your 3 drops of isovaleraldehyde along with 1 to 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar (if you don't have the pure chemical then add teaspoon or more of lemon juice, or several drops of pure peppermint oil) to form new molecule similar to LSD in every way. Be sure to spin for around 1 hour at high speed. I always use the pure chemical as I have it. Don't forget to add the apple cider vinegar as it contains the acetic acid catalyst which speeds up the adduct chemical reaction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
References: Lysergic acid Isovaleraldemide, LSI

The aldehyde in peppermint oil and leaf and lemon juice is Isovaleraldehyde otherwise known as 3-methylbutanal. If you are a business or researcher you can order it directly, there are also two places that sell direct to individuals, just google it. They delivered it straight to my door, one place starts with a "*******" All you need to add is two drops of this to your LSA sherry wine liquid extract as it spins on the stir mantel for 1 hour at high speed, also must add 1 teaspoon of either vinegar or apple cider vinegar (my preference), as the acetic acid in the vinegar is the catalyst for the condensation of the isovaleraldehyde onto the LSA forming Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide, see study above.

There is .01mg LSA in 100 seeds (.01 x 100 = 1mg LSA), just a 100 seed extract has effects very similar to 100ug of LSD, LSI is 1/10th the potency of LSD. Immense visual power with closed eye geometrics, wild colors, music sounds bad ass, divine healing power. I have prepared an extract with 200 seeds and the strength increases similar to 200ug of acid.

I have been tripping my ass off every 14 days or so taking this LSI liquid extract around 1 hour after a very small bridgesii tea prepared with only 450 grams of bridgesii cactus chuncks from around the core (around 225mg mescaline), as I love the combo of cactus + LSD, this is no different. Yes, I have tried LSI many times without the cactus, super potent, highly recommend. I will be using LSI for the rest of my life.

This aldehyde is completely safe and has been administered in high does to rats with no ill effects. This aldehyde as you can see from paper makes up a substantial part of peppermint oil and leaf.

More on LSI:

chemical formula for entry #16....3-aminopentane = CH(C2 H5)2
chemical formula for isovaleraldehyde is (CH3)2 CH2 CH2 CHO

Notice isovaleraldehyde even LOOKS EARILY similar to the tale end of psilocin or DMT with nearly the same exact chemical formula as the tail end of psilocin or DMT, see pics in middle
:eek:

diethylamine from LSD has 4 carbon groups and 11 hydrogen groups with a molecular weight of 73 g/mol.

Both the 3-aminopentane and the isovaleraldehyde of this new discovery have 5 carbon groups and 11 hydrogen groups (once the aldehyde attaches to the H already at the amide of LSA) and BOTH have exact same molecular weights of 87 g/mol similar to diethylamine molecular weight of LSD at 73g/mol.

The 3-aminopentane from Dr. Nichols and isovaleraldehyde discovery join at the R1 substitute of LSA with R=H still. This new aldehyde has same molecular weight as 3-aminopentane on the R1 substitute of LSA with R=H, see Dr. Nichol's paper on page 84, chart shown. This is one of only 2 entries in which the rats responded to it (3-aminopentane) as if they had been given LSD.

Dr Nichols:
Quote:

The important thing to note from the table below, in the far right column, is the fact that LSD has a potency in rats in the drug discrimination behavioral assay of 48 nanomoles per kilogram of rat body weight. Only two other compounds have comparable activity: entries 6 and 16.

Curiously, entry 6 is a monoalkylamide that has the same molecular weight as LSD itself, that is, it has a total of four carbon atoms attached to the amide. Entry 16 has a five-carbon group attached to the amide.

We have no evidence as to whether either of these compounds would be active in man, but these rat data suggest that they might be.

3-aminopentane has a potency in the drug discrimination behavioral assay of 52 nanomoles per kilogram of rat body weight, this is very similar to the 48 nanomoles per kg of rat body weight observed with LSD.

Last 3 pics: Home grown fresh potent mg seeds....if you can't grow them yourself, buy them on-line in bulk and store in freezer to keep potent until you use...also shown: the priest may have made LSI from claviceps paspali ergot (same alkaloid profile as the mesoamerican morning glory) as it grows it the famous Rarian plane adjacent to Eleusis, and served it for 2,000 years in ancient Greece to the psychedelic initiates (hundreds of people drank it at once every Sept). The Kykeon brew was known to contain ergot and fresh peppermint (contains isovaleraldehyde) all mixed together for some time. This easily made brew could have easily fed hundreds of people.

Other topics: Alchemy chemistry fun:

Compilation of pan cyan or panaeolus cyanescens or copeandia cyanescens trip reports, crown jewel of mushrooms:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28108398/page/1

How to extract 2.4g dmt from 170g bark using a 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask (heat and break resistant), post #15:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/

Tetrahydroharmine or THH and how to make her, Caapi visionary feminine teaching spirit:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28423951/page/1

Zero nausea HPBCD or aloe vera enhanced penetration Ayahuasca capsules:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371/page/1

Cactus tea before waterpark to beat the heat:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28411312/page/4

How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide (Greek Eleusis ancient LSD) at home from morning glory seeds (the priests used non poisonous claviceps paspali which grows on paspalum grass adjacent to Eleusis present day in the famous Rarian plane, same alkaloid profile as the sacred Mesoamerican morning glory):
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/page/2

Make your own 1-acetaldehyde LSD at home from LSD, very similar to ALD-52 or the real orange sunshine:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28441105

On my very first pan cyan mushroom trip, where I went to a house music club tripping with friends, I viewed laser light patterns on the floor of the club, where the women danced, I believe the mushrooms showed me how to form never before seen patterns, as went I went home, over the next several months, I built my own 6 channel audio generator that when these combined frequencies (3 on x channel and 3 on y channel) were sent to a laser x and y galvanometer, were able to produce brand new laser patterns such as collapsing circles and spinning lines 360 degrees which looked beyond belief in the fog as 3-d, I then went on to market these laser scanners to clubs on the strip, and they were a huge success...I owe this creative invention to the mushrooms which sparked new creative energies, way beyond thought, from a higher source where the mushrooms tap into. My love for house music stems back to those days of visiting many clubs as an entertainment laser lighting fixture creator and programmer and making friends with the many DJ's. Over the summer myself and friends were lifeguards at the local water park. But on the weekends we went to parties or house music clubs.

https://www.friskyradio.com/
https://jaytechmusic.podbean.com/

Last edited:
2-(2S)-ethylamino-1-(3-iodophenyl)-propane.png

PROGRESSIVE
2-(2S)-ethylamino-1-(3-iodophenyl)-propane

2-(2S)-ethylamino-1-(3-trifluoromethylphenyl)-propane.png

PONDIMINE
2-(2S)-ethylamino-1-(3-trifluoromethylphenyl)-propane

T.G.I.R !

Thank G.O.D It's Thursday!

Last edited:
@paracelsius what do you think about this one? It's α-PPP with the sidechain from mexedrone constrained into a ring.

I think it would at least be a functional stimulant. It might not knock your socks off. who knows?

I give you 3-pyrrolidin-1-yl-4-chromanone
3-pyrolidinyl-4-chromanone.jpg
Sorry guys been away for a while. Not too bad but it is too similar to DPAT.
those are 5HT1a agonists ie serenics, anorectics, antidepressant and sedative-anxiolytic. But it may have stim probably less than mexedrone, functional for sure but I worry about 5HT1a off-target whenever I see beta-amino-substituted tetrahydrohydrodecalines!

Last edited:
Sounds 'dirty' and the only dirty drugs in medicine are the neuroleptics (antipsychotics) and THAT pisses me off. I mean, they are KNOWN to knock 10 years of a persons average life expectancy... but the people who need them aren't able to organise a fight to get BETTER medicines.

My fun fact of the day is that if you add a cyclobutyl to an alkyl chain, that alkyl chain ends up going to exactly the same spot. See Sibutramine or the CB1 ligands that Greek dude came up with that are x200 THC in potency.

So it's very easy to just add the cyclobutyl to all of the PEAs and voila... the whole set begins again - all legal.

The bk derivative of TMA has been made. It's called 'bk-TMA'.

Dimethcathinone is also known... as are most of the others. That being the case, their PubChem names stand.

25 years has seen only 4 of my compounds to be referred to in literature BY those names, and those were all compounds of which MILLIONS of units were sold, so randomly naming stuff isn't going to be used by ANYONE.

Like I said, unless you can make them, you don't get to name them.

ID Time add. Title Series Author(s) Publisher Year PagesLanguage
Heterocyclic Communications vol. 4 iss. 2
3-CARBOMETHOXY FENTANYL: SYNTHESIS, PHARMACOLOGY AND CONFORMATIONAL ANALYSIS
DOI: 10.1515/HC.1998.4.2.171 a a
Μίćονίć, I.V.; Ivanovic, M. D.; Vućković, S.; Jovanović-Mićić, D.; Beleslin, D.; Dośen-Mićović, Lj.; Kiricojević, V. D.1998 JanuaryEnglish
PLoS ONE vol. 9 iss. 9 pp.e108250
An Efficient, Optimized Synthesis of Fentanyl and Related Analogs
DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0108250 a a
Valdez, Carlos A. ;Leif, Roald N. ;Mayer, Brian P. ;Lahmann, Martina (editor)Public Library of Science (PLoS)2014 September 18English
Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society vol. 69 iss. 11 pp.955—968
The synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of (±)-2, 3- seco-fentanyl analogues
DOI: 10.2298/jsc0411955i a a
Ivanovic, Milovan ;Micovic, I.V. ;Vuckovic, Sonja ;Prostran, Milica ;Todorovic, Zoran ;Ivanovic, Evica ;[...]National Library of Serbia2004English
Journal of Synthetic Organic Chemistry Japan vol. 78 iss. 9 pp.875—885
Synthesis of Drug Vaccine against Heroin Contaminated with Fentanyl and Their Biological Evaluation
DOI: 10.5059/yukigoseikyokaishi.78.875 a a
Natori, Yoshihiro ;Janda, Kim D.The Society of Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Japan2020 9月 01Japanese
ChemInform vol. 28 iss. 10 pp.no—no
ChemInform Abstract: The Synthesis of Lactam Analogues of Fentanyl (XVII).
DOI: 10.1002/chin.199710120 a a
I. V. MICOVIC; G. M. ROGLIC; M. D. IVANOVIC; L. DOSEN-MICOVIC; V. D. KIRICOJEVIC; J. B. POPOVIC2010 August 04
ChemInform vol. 31 iss. 47 pp.no—no
ChemInform Abstract: The Synthesis and Preliminary Pharmacological Evaluation of 4-Methyl Fentanyl.
DOI: 10.1002/chin.200047139 a a
Ivan V. Micovic; Milovan D. Ivanovic; Sonja M. Vuckovic; Milica S. Prostran; Ljiljana Dosen-Micovic; Vesna D. Kiricojevic2000 November 21
ChemInform vol. 33 iss. 20 pp.no—no
ChemInform Abstract: Long-Acting Fentanyl Analogues: Synthesis and Pharmacology of N-(1-Phenylpyrazolyl)-N-(1-phenylalkyl-4-piperidyl)propanamides.
DOI: 10.1002/chin.200220109 a a
Pilar Goya; et al. et al.2010 May 21
ChemInform vol. 36 iss. 49 pp.0—0
A Convenient One-Pot Synthesis of Fentanyl.
DOI: 10.1002/chin.200549130 a a
Pradeep Kumar Gupta; Kumaran Ganesan; Ambuja Pande; Ramesh Chandra Malhotra2005 December 06
Journal of Labelled Compounds vol. 23 iss. 3 pp.277—293
Synthesis and evaluation of fluorinated derivatives of fentanyl as candidates for opiate receptor studies using positron emission tomograpry
DOI: 10.1002/jlcr.2580230306 a a
Dah-Ren Hwang; Anthony L. Feliu; Alfred P. Wolf; Robert R. Macgregor; Joanna S. Fowler; Carroll D. Amett;[...]1986 MarsFrench;English
Journal of Labelled Compounds vol. 31 iss. 11 pp.945—950
Synthesis and analysis of the opioid analgesic [14C]-fentanyl
DOI: 10.1002/jlcr.2580311113 a a
Jerome R. Bagley; Jeffrey A. Wilhelm1992 NovembreFrench;English
Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters vol. 16 iss. 18 pp.4946—4950
Synthesis and evaluation of 3-aminopropionyl substituted fentanyl analogues for opioid activity
DOI: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2006.06.040 a a
Ravil R. Petrov; Ruben S. Vardanyan; Yeon S. Lee; Shou-wu Ma; Peg Davis; Lucinda J. Begay; Josephine Y. Lai;[...]2006 SeptemberEnglish
Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry vol. 14 iss. 19 pp.6570—6580
Synthesis and pharmacological studies of new hybrid derivatives of fentanyl active at the μ-opioid receptor and I2–imidazoline binding sites
DOI: 10.1016/j.bmc.2006.06.007 a a
Christophe Dardonville; Cristina Fernandez-Fernandez; Sarah-Louise Gibbons; Gary J. Ryan; Nadine Jagerovic;[...]2006 OctoberEnglish
Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters vol. 10 iss. 17 pp.2011—2014
The Synthesis and preliminary pharmacological evaluation of 4-Methyl fentanyl
DOI: 10.1016/s0960-894x(00)00394-2 a a
Ivan V. Mićović; Milovan D. Ivanović; Sonja M. Vuckovic; Milica Š. Prostran; Ljiljana Došen-Mićović; Vesna D. Kiricojević2000 SeptemberEnglish
Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry vol. 10 iss. 3 pp.817—827
Long-Acting Fentanyl Analogues: Synthesis and Pharmacology of N-(1-Phenylpyrazolyl)-N-(1-phenylalkyl-4-piperidyl)propanamides
DOI: 10.1016/s0968-0896(01)00345-5 a a
Nadine Jagerovic; Carolina Cano; José Elguero; Pilar Goya; Luis F Callado; J Javier Meana; Rocı́o Girón;[...]2002 MarchEnglish
Archives of Pharmacal Research vol. 21 iss. 1 pp.70—72
Total synthesis of fentanyl
DOI: 10.1007/bf03216756 a a
Young-Ger Suh; Kyung-Ho Cho; Dong-Yoon Shin1998 FebruaryEnglish
Helvetica Chimica Acta vol. 95 iss. 5 pp.818—824
Designing and Synthesis of Novel Amidated Fentanyl Analogs
DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201100392 a a
Yaghoub Haghighatnia; Saeed Balalaie; Hamid Reza Bijanzadeh2012 Kann 16German;English
Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry vol. 27 iss. 2 pp.375—384
Synthesis and x-ray crystal structures of isonipecotinamide derivatives as reverse amide analogues of fentanyl
DOI: 10.1002/jhet.5570270251 a a
Ronald F. Borne; Catherine L. Gatchell; Cheryl L. Klein; John Harris; Portia Ellis1990 FebruaryEnglish
Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry vol. 31 iss. 2 pp.313—318
Synthesis, structural, conformational and pharmacological study of new fentanyl derivatives of the camphidine system
DOI: 10.1002/jhet.5570310209 a a
B. Rico; E. Gálvez; M. L. Izquierdo; M. S. Arias; A. Orjales; A. Berisa; L. Labeaga1994 MarchEnglish
Acta Pharmacologica et Toxicologica vol. 57 iss. 1 pp.23—29
Effects of Anaesthetics on Protein Synthesis in Isolated Rat Hepatocytes: Inhibition by Diethyl Ether in Contrast to No Influence by Pentobarbital and Fentanyl
DOI: 10.1111/j.1600-0773.1985.tb00004.x a a
Bessesen, Atle ;Merland, Jørg2009 March 13
Journal of Medicinal Chemistry vol. 20 iss. 4 pp.600—602
Synthesis of some conformationally restricted analogs of fentanyl
DOI: 10.1021/jm00214a035 a a
Berger, Joel G.; Davidson, Fredric; Langford, Gordon E.1977 AprilEnglish
Life Sciences vol. 71 iss. 9 pp.1023—1034
Synthesis and opioid activity of new fentanyl analogs
DOI: 10.1016/s0024-3205(02)01798-8 a a
Rocı́o Girón; Raquel Abalo; Carlos Goicoechea; Ma Isabel Martı́n; Luis F Callado; Carolina Cano; Pilar Goya;[...]2002 JulyEnglish
Journal of the Chemical Society Perkin Transactions 2 iss. 4 pp.687—695
Synthesis, and structural, conformational and pharmacological studies of new fentanyl derivatives of the norgranatane system
DOI: 10.1039/p29920000687 a a
Fern�ndez, M. J.; Huertas, R. M.; G�lvez, E.; Orjales, A.; Berisa, A.; Labeaga, L.; Gago, F.; Fonseca, I.;[...]1992
Journal of Medicinal Chemistry vol. 27 iss. 10 pp.1271—1275
Conformationally restrained fentanyl analogs. 2. Synthesis and analgetic evaluation of perhydro-1,6-naphthyridin-2-ones
DOI: 10.1021/jm00376a007 a a
Borne, Ronald F.; Fifer, E. Kim; Waters, I. W.1984 OctoberEnglish
Journal of Medicinal Chemistry vol. 26 iss. 3 pp.348—352
Synthesis and evaluation of 1- and 2-substituted fentanyl analogs for opioid activity
DOI: 10.1021/jm00357a007 a a
Essawi, Mohamed Y. H.; Portoghese, Philip S.1983 MarchEnglish
Medicinal Chemistry Research vol. 22 iss. 8 pp.3888—3896
Synthesis and comparative bioefficacy ofN-(1-phenethyl-4-piperidinyl)propionanilide (fentanyl) and its 1-substituted analogs in Swiss albino mice
DOI: 10.1007/s00044-012-0390-6 a a
Gupta, Pradeep Kumar; Yadav, Shiv Kumar; Bhutia, Yangchen Doma; Singh, Poonam; Rao, Pooja; Gujar, Niranjan Laxman;[...]2012 December 15English
Journal of Medicinal Chemistry vol. 24 iss. 1 pp.79—88
Synthesis and stereochemistry of 7-phenyl-2-propionanilidobenzo[a]quinolizidine derivatives. Structural probes of fentanyl analgesics
DOI: 10.1021/jm00133a017 a a
Maryanoff, Bruce E.; McComsey, David F.; Taylor, Russell J.; Gardocki, Joseph F.1981 JanuaryEnglish
Applied Mechanics and Materials vol. 217-219 pp.937—940
Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Novel Fentanyl Analogues as Agonist of μ-Opioid Receptor
DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.217-219.937 a a
Liu, Ming; Hu, Wen Xiang2012 November
Interdisciplinary Toxicology vol. 7 iss. 2 pp.93—102
Synthesis and biological evaluation of some novel 1-substituted fentanyl analogs in Swiss albino mice
DOI: 10.2478/intox-2014-0013 a a
Yadav, Shiv Kumar; Maurya, Chandra Kant; Gupta, Pradeep Kumar; Jain, Ajai Kumar; Ganesan, Kumaran; Bhattacharya, Rahul2014 June 01English
Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society vol. 27 iss. 4 pp.147—149
A New Process for the Synthesis of Fentanyl
DOI: 10.1002/jccs.198000026 a a
Zee, Sheng-Hsu; Wang, Wan-Kung1980 DecemberEnglish
ChemInform vol. 23 iss. 33 pp.no—no
ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis, and Structural, Conformational and Pharmacological Studies of New Fentanyl Derivatives of the Norgranatane System.
DOI: 10.1002/chin.199233196 a a
FERNANDEZ, M. J. ;HUERTAS, R. M. ;GALVEZ, E. ;ORJALES, A. ;BERISA, A. ;LABEAGA, L. ;GAGO, F. ;FONSECA, I. ;[...]2010 August 21
ChemInform vol. 21 iss. 33
ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis and X-Ray Crystal Structures of Isonipecotinamide Derivatives as Reverse Amide Analogues of Fentanyl.
DOI: 10.1002/chin.199033181 a a
BORNE, R. F.; GATCHELL, C. L.; KLEIN, C. L.; HARRIS, J.; ELLIS, P.1990 August 14
RSC Advances vol. 7 iss. 32 pp.20015—20019
Synthesis and biological evaluation of fentanyl acrylic derivatives
DOI: 10.1039/C7RA01346A a a
Li, Shaohua; Cohen-Karni, Devora; Kovaliov, Marina; Tomycz, Nestor; Cheng, Boyle; Whiting, Donald; Averick, Saadyah2017English
Organic Preparations and Procedures International vol. 49 iss. 5 pp.467—470
An Operationally Simple Synthesis of Fentanyl Citrate
DOI: 10.1080/00304948.2017.1374129 a a
Walz, Andrew J.; Hsu, Fu-Lian2017 September 03English
Chemischer Informationsdienst vol. 9 iss. 28
ChemInform Abstract: SEARCH FOR A NEW METHOD FOR SYNTHESIS OF THE ANALGESIC AGENT ′FENTANYL′
DOI: 10.1002/chin.197828181 a a
JONCZYK, A.; JAWDOSIUK, M.; MAKOSZA, M.; CZYZEWSKI, J.1978 July 11
Chemischer Informationsdienst vol. 10 iss. 20
ChemInform Abstract: SYNTHESIS AND PHARMACOLOGICAL SCREENING OF PYRIDINE ANALOGS OF FENTANYL
DOI: 10.1002/chin.197920220 a a
GROSSMANN, S.; MOSER, U.; MUTSCHLER, E.1979 May 15
Chemischer Informationsdienst vol. 14 iss. 34
ChemInform Abstract: SYNTHESIS AND EVALUATION OF 1- AND 2-SUBSTITUTED FENTANYL ANALOGS FOR OPIOID ACTIVITY
DOI: 10.1002/chin.198334198 a a
ESSAWI, M. Y. H.; PORTOGHESE, P. S.1983 August 23
Chemischer Informationsdienst vol. 9 iss. 28
ChemInform Abstract: SYNTHESIS OF THE ANALGESIC FENTANYL ON AN INDUSTRIAL SCALE
DOI: 10.1002/chin.197828182 a a
JONCZYK, A.; JAWDOSIUK, M.; MAKOSZA, M.1978 July 11
ACS Chemical Neuroscience vol. 10 iss. 1 pp.201—208
Synthesis and biological evaluation of fentanyl analogues modified at phenyl groups with alkyls
DOI: 10.1021/acschemneuro.8b00363 a a
Qin, Yajuan; Ni, Luofan; Shi, Jiawei; Zhu, Zhiying; Shi, Saijian; Lam, Ai Leen; Magiera, Julia; Sekar, Sunderajhan;[...]2018 September 04English
Chemischer Informationsdienst vol. 7 iss. 13 pp.no—no
ChemInform Abstract: SYNTHESIS AND PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTIVITIES OF CYCLIC ANALOGS OF FENTANYL
DOI: 10.1002/chin.197613276 a a
KLEIN, W.; BACK, W.; MUTSCHLER, E.1976 March 30
Talanta vol. 203 pp.122—130
Attribution of fentanyl analogue synthesis routes by multivariate data analysis of orthogonal mass spectral data
DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2019.05.025 a a
Mörén, Lina; Qvarnström, Johanna; Engqvist, Magnus; Afshin-Sander, Robin; Wu, Xiongyu; Dahlén, Johan;[...]2019 OctoberEnglish
Forensic Chemistry vol. 17 pp.100203
Unique Bipiperidinyl Impurities Produced from the “One-Pot” Synthesis of Fentanyl
DOI: 10.1016/j.forc.2019.100203 a a
Casale, John F.; Hays, Patrick A.; Toske, Steven G.; Mallette, Jennifer R.2020 MarchEnglish
Chemischer Informationsdienst vol. 16 iss. 8
ChemInform Abstract: CONFORMATIONALLY RESTRAINED FENTANYL ANALOGS. 2. SYNTHESIS AND ANALGETIC EVALUATION OF PERHYDRO-1,6-NAPHTHYRIDIN-2-ONES
DOI: 10.1002/chin.198508200 a a
BORNE, R. F.; FIFER, E. K.; WATERS, I. W.1985 February 26
Chemischer Informationsdienst vol. 8 iss. 36 pp.no—no
ChemInform Abstract: SYNTHESIS OF SOME CONFORMATIONALLY RESTRICTED ANALOGS OF FENTANYL
DOI: 10.1002/chin.197736256 a a
BERGER, J. G.; DAVIDSON, F.; LANGFORD, G. E.1977 September 06
Chemischer Informationsdienst vol. 12 iss. 23
ChemInform Abstract: SYNTHESIS AND STEREOCHEMISTRY OF 7-PHENYL-2-PROPIONANILIDOBENZO(A)QUINOLIZIDINE DERIVATIVES. STRUCTURAL PROBES OF FENTANYL ANALGESICS
DOI: 10.1002/chin.198123258 a a
MARYANOFF, B. E.; MCCOMSEY, D. F.; TAYLOR, R. J. JUN.; GARDOCKI, J. F.1981 June 09
Journal of the Chemical Society Perkin Transactions 1 iss. 16 pp.2041—2050
The synthesis of lactam analogues of fentanyl
DOI: 10.1039/P19960002041 a a
Mi?ovi?, Ivan V.; Rogli?, Goran M.; Ivanovi?, M. D.; Do?en-Mi?ovi?, Ljiljana; Kiricojevi?, Vesna D.; Popovi?, Jelena B.

I will just leave these here and walk away....

Psychopharmacology vol. 59 iss. 3 pp.225—229
Etonitazene as a reinforcer: Oral intake of etonitazene by rhesus monkeys
DOI: 10.1007/bf00426626 a a
Marilyn E. Carroll; Richard A. Meisch1978English
Psychopharmacology vol. 63 iss. 1 pp.97—98
Etonitazene as a reinforcer for rats: Increased etonitazene-reinforced behavior due to food deprivation
DOI: 10.1007/bf00426928 a a
R. A. Meisch; D. J. Kliner1979English
Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior vol. 50 iss. 4 pp.571—580
Oral self-administration of etonitazene in rhesus monkeys: Use of a fading procedure to establish etonitazene as a reinforcer
DOI: 10.1016/0091-3057(94)00343-2 a a
Richard A. Meisch1995 AprilEnglish
PsycEXTRA Dataset
The etonitazene-dependent rhesus monkey as a model to study narcotic agonist and antagonist activities.: (474002004-001)
DOI: 10.1037/e474002004-001 dataset l
Tang, Andrew H.American Psychological Association (APA)1982
Analytical Biochemistry vol. 106 iss. 2 pp.377—379
Quantitative determination of etonitazene
DOI: 10.1016/0003-2697(80)90536-9 a a
G. Gabor; H. Leader1980 AugustEnglish
Journal of Neuroscience Methods vol. 80 iss. 2 pp.149—154
Lever-press responding maintained by contingent intraperitoneal administration of etonitazene in Long Evans hooded rats
DOI: 10.1016/s0165-0270(97)00208-2 a a
J.A Ahlgren-Beckendorf; Robert B Stewart; Thomas H Gomez; Peter B Silverman; Richard A Meisch1998 AprilEnglish
Psychopharmacology vol. 5 iss. 1 pp.55—76
Factors regulating oral consumption of an opioid (etonitazene) by morphine-addicted rats
DOI: 10.1007/bf00405575 a a
Abraham Wikler; William R. Martin; Frank T. Pescor; Charles G. Eades1963English
Psychopharmacology vol. 64 iss. 1 pp.1—7
Concurrent etonitazene and water intake in rats: Role of taste, olfaction, and auditory stimuli
DOI: 10.1007/bf00427336 a a
Marilyn E. Caroll; Richard A. Meisch1979English
Psychopharmacology vol. 47 iss. 3 pp.273—279
Narcotic blockade, length of addiction and persistence of etonitazene consumption in rats
DOI: 10.1007/bf00427613 a a
R. E. Meyer; R. Marcus; G. Carnathan; J. Cochin1976English
Psychopharmacology vol. 82 iss. 3 pp.151—152
Effects of dose on increased etonitazene self-administration by rats due to food deprivation
DOI: 10.1007/bf00427762 a a
Marilyn E. Carroll; Irwin N. Boe1984English
Psychopharmacology vol. 111 iss. 4 pp.409—414
Oral etonitazene and cocaine consumption by AA, ANA and Wistar rats
DOI: 10.1007/bf02253529 a a
P. Hyyatiä; J. D. Sinclair1993 JulyEnglish
Psychopharmacology vol. 204 iss. 3 pp.489—498
Intravenous self-administration of etonitazene alone and combined with cocaine in rhesus monkeys: comparison with heroin and antagonism by naltrexone and naloxonazine
DOI: 10.1007/s00213-009-1480-0 a a
Cindy Achat-Mendes; Glenn R. Valdez; Donna M. Platt; James K. Rowlett; Roger D. Spealman2009 February 19English
Psychopharmacology vol. 153 iss. 1 pp.134—138
Reinforcing effects of contingently administered subcutaneous injections of etonitazene in rats
DOI: 10.1007/s002130000440 a a
Thomas H. Gomez; Richard A. Meisch2000 December 12English
Psychopharmacology vol. 154 iss. 2 pp.131—142
Differential tolerance to antinociceptive effects of µ opioids during repeated treatment with etonitazene, morphine, or buprenorphine in rats
DOI: 10.1007/s002130000620 a a
Ellen A. Walker; Alice M. Young2001 March 05English
Psychopharmacology vol. 135 iss. 1 pp.63—69
Effects of acute administration of ethanol and the μ-opiate agonist etonitazene on thyroid hormone metabolism in rat brain
DOI: 10.1007/s002130050486 a a
A. Baumgartner; G. Pinna; L. Hiedra; F. Bauer; J. Wolf; M. Eravci; H. Prengel; O. Brödel; G. Schmidt;[...]1998 January 08English
Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences vol. 23 iss. 1 pp.57—59
Effects of etonitazene upon respiratory neurons
DOI: 10.1007/bf02142268 a a
E. J. A. Carregal; Betriz Williams1967 January 01English
Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior vol. 4 iss. 2 pp.137—141
Schedule-induced oral self administration of etonitazene
DOI: 10.1016/0091-3057(76)90005-8 a a
D.E. McMillan; J.D. Leander1976 FebruaryEnglish
Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior vol. 6 iss. 2 pp.215—219
Antagonism of Etonitazene's effects in rats and pigeons
DOI: 10.1016/0091-3057(77)90076-4 a a
Linda A. Dykstra; Walker Wharton; D.E. McMillan1977 FebruaryEnglish
Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior vol. 7 iss. 3 pp.195—203
Establishment of etonitazene as a reinforcer for rats by use of schedule-induced drinking
DOI: 10.1016/0091-3057(77)90134-4 a a
Richard A. Meisch; Linda J. Stark1977 SeptemberEnglish
Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior vol. 6 iss. 1 pp.17—20
Differential motor effects of intraventricular infusion of morphine and etonitazene
DOI: 10.1016/0091-3057(77)90154-x a a
P. Shizgal; L.S. Sklar; Z.W. Brown; Z. Amit1977 JanuaryEnglish
Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior vol. 10 iss. 1 pp.155—159
Effects of food deprivation on etonitazene consumption in rats
DOI: 10.1016/0091-3057(79)90182-5 a a
Marilyn E. Carroll; Richard A. Meisch1979 JanuaryEnglish
Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior vol. 14 iss. 6 pp.871—876
A precision drinking device for rats tested with water, etonitazene, and ethanol
DOI: 10.1016/0091-3057(81)90376-2 a a
Patrick M. Beardsley; Richard A. Meisch1981 JuneEnglish
Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior vol. 42 iss. 4 pp.579—586
Etonitazene delivered orally serves as a reinforcer for Lewis but not Fischer 344 rats
DOI: 10.1016/0091-3057(92)90002-w a a
Tsutomu Suzuki; Frank R. George; Richard A. Meisch1992 AugustEnglish
Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior vol. 45 iss. 1 pp.251—253
Genetic factors in conditioned tolerance to the analgesic effects of etonitazene
DOI: 10.1016/0091-3057(93)90115-a a a
Gregory I. Elmer; Clyde B. Mathura; Steven R. Goldberg1993 MayEnglish
Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior vol. 79 iss. 2 pp.261—267
Direct relation between etonitazene dose and response rate: responding under a single FI per session
DOI: 10.1016/j.pbb.2004.07.005 a a
Acta Crystallographica Section B Structural Crystallography & Crystal Chemistry (International Union of Crystallography) vol. 34 iss. 12 pp.3828—3829
2-[2-(4-Ethoxyphenyl)methyl-5-nitro-1H-benzimidazolyl]-N,N-diethylethanaminium chloride–acetic acid:etonitazene
DOI: 10.1107/s0567740878012376 a a
Humblet, C. ;Evrard, G. ;Durant, F.1978 December 01
Journal of Medicinal Chemistry vol. 18 iss. 3 pp.318—320
Etonitazene. Improved synthesis
DOI: 10.1021/jm00237a024 a a
Carroll, Frank I.; Coleman, Michael C.1975 MarchEnglish
European Journal of Pharmacology vol. 217 iss. 1 pp.37—41
Dose-dependent conditioned place preference produced by etonitazene and morphine
DOI: 10.1016/0014-2999(92)90508-2 a a
Mariaelvina Sala; Daniela Braida; Paola Calcaterra; Maria Primula Leone; Enzo Gori1992 JuneEnglish
European Journal of Pharmacology vol. 271 iss. 2-3 pp.497—504
Relationship between morphine and etonitazene-induced working memory impairment and analgesia
DOI: 10.1016/0014-2999(94)90811-7 a a
Daniela Braida; Enzo Gori; Mariaelvina Sala1994 DecemberEnglish
Neuroscience Letters vol. 275 iss. 2 pp.109—112
Effects of etonitazene consumption and abstinence on the signal transmission of μ-opioid receptors in brain membranes of rats
DOI: 10.1016/s0304-3940(99)00741-7 a a
Torsten May; Folkert Juilfs; Jochen Wolffgramm1999 NovemberEnglish
Life Sciences vol. 52 iss. 18 pp.PL199—PL203
Etonitazene: An opioid selective for the mu receptor types
DOI: 10.1016/0024-3205(93)90118-m a a
Marjorie S. Moolten; Jordan B. Fishman; Jin-Chung Chen; Kristin R. Carlson1993 JanuaryEnglish
Life Sciences vol. 54 iss. 21 pp.PL369—PL374
Etonitazene-induced antinociception in μ1 opioid receptor deficient CXBK mice: Evidence for a role for μ2 receptors in supraspinal antinociception
DOI: 10.1016/0024-3205(94)90037-x a a
Charlene D. Connelly; Rebecca P. Martinez; James J. Schupsky; Frank Porreca; Robert B. Raffa1994 JanuaryEnglish
Pharmacological Research vol. 22 pp.64
Inability of etonitazene and haloperidol to elicit conditioned taste aversion
DOI: 10.1016/S1043-6618(09)80114-X a a
Braida, D.; Calcaterra, P.; Leone, M.P.; Comotti, F.A.; Gianola, S.; Sala, M.1990 SeptemberEnglish
Pharmacological Research vol. 25 pp.329—329
Comparison morphine and etonitazene in rat conditioned place preference (CPP) test
DOI: 10.1016/1043-6618(92)90430-J a a
BRAIDA, D; SALA, M; CALCATERRA, P; LEONE, M; GORI, E1992 MayEnglish
Drug and Alcohol Dependence vol. 14 iss. 2 pp.179—186
The influence of haloperidol and aminooxyacetic acid on etonitazene, alcohol, diazepam and barbital consumption
DOI: 10.1016/0376-8716(84)90043-7 a a
Fuchs, V.; Burbes, E.; Coper, H.1984 OctoberEnglish
Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society vol. 23 iss. 3 pp.241—244
Failure to block opiate effects of oral etonitazene with naltrexone during 24-h choice testing
DOI: 10.3758/BF03329838 a a
Lynch, Minda R.; Porter, Joseph H.1985 March
Behavioural Pharmacology vol. 3 iss. Supplement pp.65
A COMPARISON OF DIFFERING INTENSITIES OF STIMULUS CUES IN ETONITAZENE PLACE CONDITIONING IN C57BL/6J MICE
DOI: 10.1097/00008877-199204001-00202 a a
PIEPER, J O; ELMER, G I; SANCHEZ-SANTED, F; SCHINDLER, C W; GOLDBERG, S R1992 AprilEnglish
Heterocycles vol. 39 iss. 2 pp.751
X-Ray Crystal Structures of Potent Receptor Ligands: Etonitazene, cis-(+)-3-Methylfentanyl, Etorphine, Diprenorphine, and Buprenorphine
DOI: 10.3987/COM-94-S(B)70 a a
Pizzonero, Mathieu; L. Flippen-Anderson, Judith; George, Clifford; M. Bertha, Craing; C. Rice, Kenner1994English
Chemischer Informationsdienst vol. 6 iss. 27 pp.no—no
ChemInform Abstract: ETONITAZENE, AN IMPROVED SYNTHESIS
DOI: 10.1002/chin.197527243 a a
CARROLL, F. I.; COLEMAN, M. C.1975 July 08
The Japanese Journal of Pharmacology vol. 61 pp.300
studies on drug dependence (Rept. 227): Reinforcing properties of morphine and etonitazene by conditioned place preference in two inbred strains of rats.
DOI: 10.1016/s0021-5198(19)39628-3 a a

And leave that there....

Helvetica Chimica Acta vol. 43 iss. 4 pp.1046—1056
Benzimidazol-Derivate und verwandte Heterocyclen. IV. Die Kondensation von o-Phenylendiamin mit α-Aryl- und γ-Aryl-acetessigester
DOI: 10.1002/hlca.19600430413 a a
A. Rossi; A. Hunger; J. Kebrle; K. Hoffmann1960German;English
Helvetica Chimica Acta vol. 43 iss. 5 pp.1298—1313
Benzimidazol-Derivate und verwandte Heterocyclen V. Die Kondensation von o-Phenylendiamin mit aliphatischen und alicyclischen β-Ketoestern
DOI: 10.1002/hlca.19600430515 a a
A. Rossi; A. Hunger; J. Kebrle; K. Hoffmann1960German;English
Helvetica Chimica Acta vol. 43 iss. 6 pp.1727—1733
Benzimidazol-Derivate und verwandte Heterocyclen VI. Synthese von Phenyl-[1-aminoalkyl-benzimidazolyl-(2)]-essigsäure-estern und -amiden
DOI: 10.1002/hlca.19600430634 a a
A. Hunger; J. Kebrle; A. Rossi; K. Hoffmann1960German;English
Helvetica Chimica Acta vol. 43 iss. 3 pp.800—809
Benzimidazol-Derivate und verwandte Heterocyclen. II. Synthese von 1-Aminoalkyl-2-benzyl-benzimidazolen
DOI: 10.1002/hlca.19600430323 a a
Helvetica Chimica Acta vol. 43 iss. 4 pp.1032—1046
Benzimidazol-Derivate und verwandte Heterocyclen III. Synthese von 1-Aminoalkyl-2-nenzyl-nitro-benzimidazolen
DOI: 10.1002/hlca.19600430412 a a
Helvetica Chimica Acta vol. 44 iss. 5 pp.1273—1282
Benzimidazol-Derivate und verwandte Heterocyclen VII. Synthese neuer 2-Amino-benzimidazole
DOI: 10.1002/hlca.19610440513 a a
A. Hunger; J. Kebrle; A. Rossi; K. Hoffmann

Ah - forgot to include the full CIBA papers including the derivatives that are more potent than the original compound.

1-(4-acetylphenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

SKINNY_MINNIE
1-(4-acetylphenyl)-2-methylaminopropane

1-phenyl-1-(phenoxy)-3-methylaminobutane.png

ASCENSION
1-phenyl-1-(phenoxy)-3-methylaminobutane

1-phenyl-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenylthio)-3-methylaminobutane.png

ABRAHAM
1-phenyl-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenylthio)-3-methylaminobutane

1-phenyl-1-(3,4-dimethylphenyloxy)-3-ethylaminobutane.png

ALICIA
1-phenyl-1-(3,4-dimethylphenyloxy)-3-ethylaminobutane

2-piperonyl-3-dimethylaminoethyl-4-nitroindole.png

CHARLES
2-piperonyl-3-dimethylaminoethyl-4-nitroindole

2-benzyl-3-dimethylaminoethyl-4-nitroindole.png

KATE
2-benzyl-3-dimethylaminoethyl-4-nitroindole

2-benzyl-3-dimethylaminoethyl-indole.png

ANDRE
2-benzyl-3-dimethylaminoethyl-indole

Last edited:
You're actually pretty impressive, Fertile!

3-phenyl-3-(2-piperidinyl)acetone.png

INNIE
3-phenyl-3-(2-piperidinyl)acetone

3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-3-(2-piperidinyl)acetone.png

MINNIE
3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-3-(2-piperidinyl)acetone

Please Go Through This Thread And Post The Colloquial Names Of The Active Drugs And Their Drug Category, Such As SSRI, etc. Thx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.