• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What are you grateful for ?

i could probably get rather emotional about my love for my friends and local-ish alternative scene but that is alot for my baked brain 2 take in LOL. so atm i am honestly very grateful for my warm bed and weighted blanket.

oh! and food, delicious food.

You will be much better off for staying away from the Benzodiazepines whenever you possibly can and then advancing to taking them . . . 'never'.

I would only take them if I was in complete shock within life. Like for a death and something that painful mentally.

Opiates are just a fight. Something that you can't back down to get through until it starts to get better. And you can do that by taking less and less

until you won't take anything at all. Then you can tell the tale because it is quite the experience.

Anyway all things take time and patience. Especially this.

You are doing so good for getting this far already. It is nothing fun or anything that you can explain sometimes. And then you will just know that it is possible.

And you can !!!!!!!!!

You sure sound determined though !!!!!!! ❤️‍🔥

You are doing great ! Even if you just don't know it yet. It IS possible.

Awesome You.

Alright now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)👍 Remember you are already ahead of the game. No benzo withdrawal for sure.

You are so on your way. I mean I know it's not easy but you are. Keep On now. 😯
Thank you very much. I sincerely mean that. Today’s day 4. My goal is just make it through today. I have therapy this afternoon so hopefully that’s another thing to help ease the constant calling on me to redose.
Going to setup another consult w a suboxone sr so I have plenty on hand because that’s the only thing keeping me pseudo together.
Whoever said it gets harder as you get older was absolutely right. Each struggle w this feels longer like it’s never going to end but….ill make it through today and worry about tomorrow when it comes.

Thank you very much. I sincerely mean that. Today’s day 4. My goal is just make it through today. I have therapy this afternoon so hopefully that’s another thing to help ease the constant calling on me to redose.
Going to setup another consult w a suboxone sr so I have plenty on hand because that’s the only thing keeping me pseudo together.
Whoever said it gets harder as you get older was absolutely right. Each struggle w this feels longer like it’s never going to end but….ill make it through today and worry about tomorrow when it comes.

Nice !

dlfhisk.gif

Ever since i was in the psych ward i try and not take good shit like actually being free for granted. Not only was i locked up against my will but i also had cotards syndrome and thought i was dead and in hell.

So im greatful to be free, alive and have acess to shit like medical care and drugs.

We had about 1 1/2 mile walk and she won 60 USD off of a fiver at the far end point.
The walk is important and grateful for the opportunity to be there/here.
Grateful to be free of so much self destruct type of behavior.
Grateful to see a smile. :)