• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What does a "Speedball" feel like?

PhillyClubKid

Bluelighter
I have heard of this combo before and I know a lot of famous people have died from it but what does it feel like?

Lucky_Z you are all over this one...
------------------
"Drugs are bad...mmm-k"

IT FEELS AMAZING!
Do you ever wonder if it's only a coincidence that it can feel so wonderful to walk right up to the very edge of life and death? Is it a taste of what's on the other side?
I have heard many a first hand accounts of speedballing, but have technically not done it myself. (I experienced a similar feeling by taking a large very high dose of a strong opiate and railing amphetamine - WOW, was this excellent!) The speed allows for this enhanced enjoyment of the large amount of opiod/opiate - an amount so large that you would normally be too sloppy to appreciate.
This IS DANGEROUS, kids... so be forwarned! Your body (Especially the heart) does not like to recieve 2 totally opposite sets of signals, both stimulant and depressant. Also, you are talking about 2 potentially powerfull addictions now, not just one.
------------------
Have you ever been high? Have you ever been stoned? Have you sat on the long couch with a tingling in your feet, in your toes, and known what was coming? Have you ever been messy, sloppy, rolling? Have you ever taken acid, snorted coke, popped pills, dropped downers? Have you had your little break today? Have you been happy with your choices? Have you ever wanted never to come down? Have you... have you... have you?
Now, have you ever been to jail?
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire

Like your swimming underwatter at 1000 MPH but can slow down time with the blink of an eye. Many diffrent types of speed balling. K and meth are muh fav. Have fun =)

Its hard to describe. I've done it a few times quite recently. IM heroin then snort coke = fun. I don't do any other drugs besides those (ritalin and klonopin excluded). Its the highest high IMO and don't expect to be functioning normally for quite a while. AND don't keep repeating the process a lot in one night, thats how ya die. I don't really know how to describe it well I guess other than really fun but dangerous, esp. if you nod off on heroin. Not recommended for a party if you are trying it for the first time and not recommended for trying heroin or coke for the first time. Have fun, but stay safe.
Peace.

Sebastian's Ghost, what you said about the edge of life and death is very true. Before I ever tried coke, I had only done adderall and ritalin, and I asked a friend to compare them with coke. He said it is no comparison and "it takes you to the edge." I think that is why the only time I tried it I was very anxious the whole time. I would like to try it again and get the real experience but in retrospect, it doesn't seem like it is worth the risk of death (which, while small, is larger than most other drugs). Not to be a hypocrite, but I would never want to see myself progress to the point that I don't care if the experience takes my life as long as it feels good. I am sure it was a gradual progression for people like Farley, River Phoenix, and John Belushi. You do one thing, it doesn't kill you, so you do another one, and then another...then you are teetering on the edge of life and death. Even more than losing my own life, I would hate to see the look on my brother's (or Mom's) face if someone had to tell her I died from coke or something. It is painful to observe such tragedies (like Quiksilver, although I cannot assume that he didn't care about his life; I am sure he did).

yeah, speedballs are ALOT of fun... i think i kinda stayed up/dozed off snortin coke n heroin one time. all i really remember - besides senseless and timeless bliss - is one day i got the notion that it was all gone and wanted to kick someones ass for stealing from me. i think i did it all.
thats the story. LOTS of fun. dont think i coulda felt bad, except when it was gone.

Don't be using my number you rat bastard troll.
*paging Admin's, please suspend this fuck-o's account*

Well, if you've read this far, you must be making millions from that pyramid scheme.
So, break off a roll of that cash, and buy yourself some cocaine and some opiates. From what I know, this combo isn't very dangerous **in moderate amounts**. I personally have combined oxycontin with coke and found it to be quite possibly the *best* high ever. enjoy....and be careful